Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 03:36 Go to next message
Hey I was just wondering if anyone else has anykind of an obsession with Hilary Duff?
I went out and bought the CD/DVD yesterday, and I am getting urges to go and buy the DVD and all her movie DVDs, I have joined the USA and the AUS websites... Confused
Please tell me I am not the dude like this?
Even if its not an obsession with Hilary, who are you obsessed with?
-Whitchy-
  Send a private message to this user    
jaikat
Regular

June 2004
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think your obsessed. Hilary is to young, and blonde. Do any of them have any talent...... Cool
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here we go again Smile

I don't think you are alone

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=24637&rid=2485&S=82357284814b7903b428629 a6e2a8407&pl_view=&start=0#msg_209698
jaikat
Regular

June 2004
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just stating my opinion. No offense to anyone, just like you guys. Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaikat wrote on Fri, 11 June 2004 13:58

Hilary is to young, and blonde.

*shrugs* I'd still hit it Wink
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Fri, 11 June 2004 15:05

jaikat wrote on Fri, 11 June 2004 13:58

Hilary is to young, and blonde.

*shrugs* I'd still hit it Wink

After me Twisted Evil
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She's nearly 17!
Wats wrong with blondes?
Speaking of age...
Guess whos 18 in 2 days...
THE OLSEN TWINS!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHITCHY wrote on Fri, 11 June 2004 15:47

She's nearly 17!
Wats wrong with blondes?
Speaking of age...

I wonder how long it will be before we see them with cum on their faces Rolling Eyes
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully it will be like the whole Paris Hilton thing all over again! only x2! Surprised Laughing
-Whitchy-
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Fri, 11 June 2004 16:11

WHITCHY wrote on Fri, 11 June 2004 15:47

She's nearly 17!
Wats wrong with blondes?
Speaking of age...

I wonder how long it will be before we see them with cum on their faces Rolling Eyes

hopefully not long at all
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive watched Duffs movies and whatnot. And listened to her music and I've come to a conclusion.

She is one hell naive spoilt child. I mean how much realism can there be in you if for your 16th birthday you get flown to hawaii with ALL of your friends for a week, play a concert, do various activities like water skiing etc etc all whilst also filming a movie. It sounds like im jelous. Yes I am. Im not bagging her for growing up in a perfect/rich family with all the contacts. Im bagging out everything her songs are about. She doesnt know what love is about, doesnt know what hardship is about. These are all just buzzwords that help her sell her music.

/rant off.

There are a lot of female performers out there with a lot more talent and way better looks. Dont get too obsessed dood =p

[Updated on: Fri, 11 June 2004 08:21]

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html

Play it just for the Hilary Duff Finger Bang! Laughing
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hilary Duff.. pfff

give me
http://silverbow.dwec.org/Jennifer%20Love%20Hewitt/JenniferLoveHewitt56.jpg
anyday.

though them Olsen twins would be damn good fun for a couple months... Evil or Very Mad
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Fri, 11 June 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, Jennifer Love-Hewitt is very gorgeous.

A trip to any decent shopping centre around lunch time is going to present one with many very nice looking girls. Warringah Mall is tops!

WHICHY - you didn't do a search now did you? Laughing Laughing
Laughing - have you done Google images for extra Hilary Duff material?

Cool1 - she would probably need you first; save her the disappointment later Evil or Very Mad
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Sat, 12 June 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YelloRolla wrote on Sat, 12 June 2004 09:33

Cool1 - she would probably need you first; save her the disappointment later Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Sat, 12 June 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sat, 12 June 2004 11:37

What you laughing at?? You cant even get a root without paying for it! Even then you still have trouble Twisted Evil
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Sat, 12 June 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sat, 12 June 2004 12:25

What you laughing at?? You cant even get a root without paying for it! Even then you still have trouble Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing Laughing go cool1!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Sat, 12 June 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sat, 12 June 2004 12:25

why you smart arse little prick! you wait til i see you next, i'll bend you over and prove i have no trouble at all.

get the lube ready and a stick to bite on pal, your gunna need it. Mad
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Sat, 12 June 2004 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why is it that you dont have a problem rooting blokes, but you cant find a chick that will even talk to you let alone get her gear off for you?
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Sat, 12 June 2004 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hilux Diff, yea they're really tuff diffs, i hear that they are great diff replacements for the LT celicas.
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Sat, 12 June 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats that about Hilux Diffs again.......
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Sun, 13 June 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to have this fasination about her but got over it when I realised I had no chance Laughing
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Sun, 13 June 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HILUX DIFF? Confused
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Tue, 15 June 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like

problem with the olsen twins is, i have more tittage on one side than the PAIR of them do
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Does anyone else have a Hilary Duff obsession? Tue, 15 June 2004 13:36 Go to previous message
mick wrote on Sun, 13 June 2004 14:39

HILUX DIFF? Confused

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:More new Lyrics - Eminem's new song.. check it out!
Next Topic:Can somone please direct me to some ford forums, I need to sell a Falcon!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:35:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065040588378906 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.