Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- Price drop - more stuff added

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
YLD-SX
Regular

August 2003
Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- Price drop - more stuff added Thu, 29 April 2004 05:56 Go to next message
Price - $17k
email w.withers@bigpond.com for pics or info
Car located in the ACT.

1993 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR
1.8 litre Turbo 4WD

Body
Red in colour
EVOIII Bonnet
EVOIII Side skirts
EVOIII Rear pods
EVOIII Front Bar
Factory GSR Wing
(ALSO still have the factory bonnet)

Engine
Shaved Head with lower compression
Pod Air filter
Turbosmart type II Blow off valve
Engine tuned and running 9psi
Full Exhaust
600x300x76 Hybrid Polished FMIC with Custom Piping

Wheels/suspension
14inch Stock GSR rims with Pirelli P6000 195/60/14 Tyres
These are the best tyres you can buy for 14 inch wheels.
Genuine Lowered King Springs all round

Interior
Momo Champion Steering Wheel
Momo Competition Gear Knob
Blitz Boost Gauge in Autometer Black cup mounted on Pillar
Gizmo Shift Light - Can set a pre-shift and shift time.
Greddy Turbo Timer - This turbo timer can do 0-400 0-100 times, it’s the turbo timer with heaps of functions. I had it installed where the clock display is in the centre console so it blends into the dash.

HKS Electronic Boost Controller EVCIII

Stereo
Sony MD and Tuner Headunit - MDXCA790X
Sony 6xCD Stacker - CDXT69X
Sony 6x9s XHP 6X9" 3-WAY, 300W MAX XSGT6936X
Sony 6" - XHP 6" 3-WAY, 220W MAX XSGT6036X

Misc
Immoboliser
Alarm - Wired into turbo timer so car can be armed whilst turbo timer is going
Power Windows and Mirrors
Remote Keyless Entry
New Clutch
New Aircon Compressor and Gas
New Rear Brakes
Front Rotors Machined
205000 kms
Premium unleaded or Optimax fuel only
ACT REGO

[Updated on: Tue, 15 June 2004 03:11]

Send a private message to this user    
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Thu, 29 April 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoah man that looks like a sweet ride! Shocked i just sold my ride and am looking for something new... it isnt quite a toyota but i bet it goes hard. the link you gave doesnt work... how many km's has it done?
YLD-SX
Regular

August 2003
Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Thu, 29 April 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry about the link everyone - should be fine now

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_conten t.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=104656&current_re c=1&total_rec=2&sort_type=&make_id=3&a mp;model_id=1&keyword=gsr&state_id=1&s earch_distance=25
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Thu, 29 April 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that looks awesome.. good luck with the sale
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Fri, 30 April 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car looks great!
i saw it on the road earlier today.

free bumpage
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Fri, 30 April 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$20,000!!! YOURE KIDDING ARENT YOU?,NICE CAR ,BUT IS IT REALLY WORTH THAT?

NO OFFENCE DUDE.

JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Fri, 30 April 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levinracer wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 14:58

NO OFFENCE DUDE.

of course he is going to take offence you idiot. if you dont have anything constructive to say, dont say it! if he thinks the car is worth 20k and someone buys it for 20k then fool you.... good luck with the sale man if i wasnt so keen on a toyota i would consider. Cool
julian
Regular

March 2004
Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Fri, 30 April 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat the hel are you on!!!!!

NO OFFENCE DUDE.

this car is worth at least that!
some ppl need to research before they comment Rolling Eyes
YLD-SX
Regular

August 2003
Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Fri, 30 April 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for all the compliments people.
I believe the saying, if you cant say something nice - then dont say anything.

At the end of the day I am advertising what I believe the car is worth.

Im a Toyota fan of my own (I have owned 2 toyotas in the pasts - 1 Celica SX, 1 Celica GT4 - both 1991s).

Also - I am negiotable on price.

levinracer: A car is worth whatever a person is willing to pay for it. Do you think a brand new hyundai Getz is just as good as my car because you can buy that for under 20k and its all new? Have a good look at the list of things done to the car - it will take you a while cause the list is so long.
BUT at the end of the day - everyone has an opinion.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Fri, 30 April 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yld - good luck with the sale mate - lets hope it goes to an AWD enthusiast who wont put such a nice car into a ditch - it will be worth that to someone im sure ..

Lets hope your new found interest has a toyota badge onit yet again!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Fri, 30 April 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levinracer wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 14:58

NO OFFENCE DUDE.

Id probably pay 20 if i had it.. awesome cars...
go and drive an excel and stop bein a fag
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Sat, 01 May 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would be a lovely car for what i would want to do with it.
YOu probably wouldnt want to see it afterwards......

lets just say those mitsubishi ads on at the moment are along the right track.

Anyway, good luck with the sale.
ILUSZN
Regular

April 2003

Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Sun, 02 May 2004 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice GSR dude. I owned one about a year ago now. And i have to say this as a previous owner. I have seen GSR's being sold in vic with E3 kits rims etc for $11 - 12k. I have a friend who just purchased a white one with E3 kit and the usual mods for $12k. I sodl my GSR for $21k wiht 2L, custom turbo, Wolf 3D V4, rims, sus, exhaust, custom FMIC, Fuel pumps Stereo, full recaro interior etc etc etc. To me its over priced.. But that being said. Its in the eye of the beholder. Good Luck withe the sale, Looks very clean.
YLD-SX
Regular

August 2003
Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Mon, 10 May 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The mighty Lancer is still for sale...
Shocked

A few changes...
It now has a new wastegate actuator.

It comes with an additional TD04 stock GSR turbo in great condition.

It now doesnt come with Recaros - just the standard GSR seats which are still very sporty.

As well as the Fibreglass EVO III style bonnet, it also comes with the stock bonnet.

I have also just put on 6months ACT Rego.

BUMP

[Updated on: Tue, 15 June 2004 03:13]

Chris Y
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- With Pics - $17500 neg Mon, 10 May 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice car mate

I would have bought it with the T.M Seats

YLD-SX
Regular

August 2003
Re: Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- With Pics - $17500 neg Tue, 11 May 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it actually available with the TM seats for $19k neg

Car is still for sale
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- With Pics - $17500 neg Tue, 11 May 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm the idiot? $20,000 obviously wasnt too much money for it,considering you have now brought the price down to $17500,shave another few grand of it and you may just get a buyer.
exactly,a getz is worth less than what you are asking and it is brand new,not ten years old.
like the rest of you i too have spent thousands on cars in my time,and when it comes time to sell,i personally know how much money is lost on them,JealousKat should come around see my garage,and see the toys i have pumped thousands into over the years,and then maybe realise i do understand the value of things.
so before you go calling anyone an idiot,present your own resume or forever hold your peace.....MORON.....

Brad

YLD-SX
Regular

August 2003
Re: Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- With Pics - $17500 neg Tue, 11 May 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 Words Levinracer - No Shit.

http://private.carsales.com.au/photos/223487.jpg

levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- With Pics - $17500 neg Tue, 11 May 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i take nothing away from you mate,its a nice car

Brad
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- With Pics - $17500 neg Tue, 11 May 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levinracer wrote on Tue, 11 May 2004 15:36

so before you go calling anyone an idiot,present your own resume or forever hold your peace.....MORON.....

Brad

you have a job offer?

haha no offence dude i wasn't challenging how extensive your knowledge of the "value" of modded cars..... i think most understand there is a certain level of depreciation that occurs. what i had a go at was the fact that so many people on this website criticise instead of being constructive. why not save everyone the time and only post messages that will inform other toymodders instead of making it out that they are full of shit!

will
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- With Pics - $17500 neg Tue, 11 May 2004 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Please try and keep this thread to the point of the sale.

Quote:

Quote:

V Nice car man. It's yours, ask what you want for it.
YLD-SX
Regular

August 2003
Re: Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- PRICE DROP - with extras Tue, 15 June 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lancer is still for sale - A few changes since the original Post
1 - It now comes with an additional TD04 Reconditioned turbo (not currently fitted)
2 - It has recently had a 600x300x76 Hybrid FMIC with 3inch custom piping installed
3 - It has recently had the HKS EVC III boost controller installed - you can now control boost from inside the car - you can preset a high and a low, and also a 'race' mode which is a set amount of boost for a set amount of time (good for races).
4 - It no longer has the recaros - it has the standard GSR seats which are still sporty.
5 - It has had a new Blitz boost gauge fitted.
6 - I have removed the chrome wheels and fitted the stock rims with very good Pirelli tyres.

PRICE - $17k

I know this is a toyota forum and all, but I am selling to finance my new car.... which may be a toyta Smile

email for details or new pics - w.withers@bigpond.com
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- PRICE DROP - with extras Tue, 15 June 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my man - does it have an engineers cert, and if it does are all the mods listed on it ? sorry for being a pain in the arse
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- PRICE DROP - with extras Tue, 15 June 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll give you the cressi plus some cash pm if interested...
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- Price drop - more stuff added Tue, 15 June 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, thats a nice looking car, no doubt about that. Looking at the list of mods i daresay it hammers fairly hard when you want it to as well. I dont want to take the thread off course or anything, but i was wondering about where you got the head shaved to improve the compression and how much it cost? i just bought an MR2 NA and i am looking at some performance mods. Personally, i dont think what you are asking for is really that unreasonable, i mean you must have poured at least $20K+ onto this car all ready.
TRU32U
Regular

June 2004

Re: 1993 Mitsu Lancer GSR 4WD Turbo - FOR SALE !!! - With Pics Tue, 15 June 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ILUSZN wrote on Mon, 03 May 2004 07:20

Nice GSR dude. I owned one about a year ago now. And i have to say this as a previous owner. I have seen GSR's being sold in vic with E3 kits rims etc for $11 - 12k. I have a friend who just purchased a white one with E3 kit and the usual mods for $12k. I sodl my GSR for $21k wiht 2L, custom turbo, Wolf 3D V4, rims, sus, exhaust, custom FMIC, Fuel pumps Stereo, full recaro interior etc etc etc. To me its over priced.. But that being said. Its in the eye of the beholder. Good Luck withe the sale, Looks very clean.

agreed wif iluszen!!! it might b worth 20K if u didnt want to make a loss but dont forget everyone likes to see their car grow, i got my GTR for less than 20K with rego complied and certified as well and had a 4.5 rating so if u compare for what u can get for 20K or less mate try mitsubishi fanatics dot com cause no wayyy ur gonna sell it heres
Siifffff
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lancer GSR 4WD TURBO- Price drop - more stuff added Tue, 15 June 2004 09:08 Go to previous message
wilkins performance are great in seven hills sydney
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 whats it worth??
Next Topic:f/s tx3 turbo ke 6000 ono
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:41:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075900554656982 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.