cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 10:25 Go to next message
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/Sleepy%20cabbi e.wmv

[Updated on: Tue, 15 June 2004 10:27]

Send a private message to this user    
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fat fuck didnt even try and put two hands on the wheel to recover from the slide... LMAO

i laughed for a solid 10 minutes after watching that hahaha
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahhahaha at using one hand.. except his head looks like it got owned beyond all repair........ Shocked
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a Dumb Fuck!!! Laughing

Looks like his head got a beating! How funny is the leap into the back seat Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha... ROFL!!!

I wonder what he hit to cause the car to roll...
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I swear that guy got his head crushed. is he dead?
JZK25
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's probably not so funny is the pleasure you get from watching someone die.
Go check out Rotten . com if you wanna pleasure yourselves with that shit.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZK25 wrote on Tue, 15 June 2004 21:21

What's probably not so funny is the pleasure you get from watching someone die.
Go check out Rotten . com if you wanna pleasure yourselves with that shit.

Whats really not funny is the fact you cant just simply ignore something you reed on a public forum.
lyle-act
Regular

June 2004
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahah thats so horrible...

got seatbelt?
JZK25
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh you mean a public forum that's specifically for Toyota enthusiasts and car related. I suppose the dead guy was IN a car at the time of death, as long as it was a toyota that's cool.

Note to Self - only make Positive comments about video's showing fatal road accidents on public forums.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 June 2004 11:33]

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZK25 wrote on Tue, 15 June 2004 21:32

Oh you mean a public forum that's specifically for Toyota enthusiasts and car related. I suppose the dead guy was IN a car at the time of death, as long as it was a toyota that's cool.

Note to Self - only make Positive comments about video's showing fatal road accidents on public forums.

he looked alive to me b4 the crash

gotta be a cockhead to drive tired and not wearing a seatbelt Confused
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think the dude would've died...

Would the taxi company have been legally allowed to post that footage on the net if the dude died???
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

gotta be a cockhead to drive tired and not wearing a seatbelt

fucking dumb cunt
deserves to die.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didnt look like much effort on his side to recover the slide, prolly too tired to use 2 hands!
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darwin candidate i say
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Although being a bad thing to laugh at other peoples misfortunes, that is a fukn cack. Hows how quickly he falls asleep, then wakes up when he hits something, instantly goes back to the one arm on steering wheel, one on passenger seat position whilst trying to control his sliding car Laughing . No excuse for not wearing a seatbelt! he payed for it.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=ae86drift wrote on Tue, 15 June 2004 22:04
fucking dumb cunt
deserves to die.
[/quote]

Wow that's harsh Razz Not his fault he a dickhead Rolling Eyes
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 15 June 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
his parents fault?
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Wed, 16 June 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just watching him trying to regain control of the car is hilarious! Laughing

But watching his head get crushed is disturbing. Sad

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Wed, 16 June 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rather ironic that he's wearing a Dale Earnhart T-Shirt

By the way he's not dead. You can hear him saying "Shit" at the end!!

[Updated on: Wed, 16 June 2004 01:10]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Wed, 16 June 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seen it before but its still a good laugh

It's funny all the way up until you see his head go out the rear passenger window.....
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Wed, 16 June 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u only has one hand on the wheel cause he realises he doesnt have a seatbelt on and he's bracing himself
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Wed, 16 June 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh his head goes out the window but doesnt get crushed. one lucky dude, looks like he'd only walk away with a few scratches and bruises.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Thu, 17 June 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know what makes you guys think he is dead and all this "can't believe you watch someone die" blah blah

I can't see any reason why he would be dead - sure, big knock, but not certain death material.

of course I am no judge Wink

anyway, how do we know this wasn't just staged Wink I mean, we are happy to watch people get de-limbed/severed/chopped up/blown up/executed/shot/fall/hang in the movies and die horrible screaming deaths...

... what's the diffo? who is to say if this is EVEN REAL?

Laughed pretty hard I gotta saay

st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Thu, 17 June 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've talked to an ambo about the car accidents he's attended over the years, and it seems to be down to sheer dumb luck whether you get fatal injuries or not. He'd seen drunk fu(#s hanging out the windows of a car that'd rolled multiple times, with a broken leg, and a broken collar bone the worst of their injuries. On the other end of the scale is a woman who slid sideways into a tree at fairly low speed, barely damaging the car. She lost the top 1/2 of her head, courtesey of the B-pillar.

The one thing that really pisses me off about car design rules in America, is that the airbags all have to be setup so that they are beneficial to retards not wearing seatbelts, like our dozing cabbie ^ . This comprimises their design and performance for all the people with enough sense to wear seatbelts. Have I mentioned that people not wearing seatbelts often injure or kill those with belts on in crashes? I once had a girl in the front passenger seat of my old commodore who refused to put her belt on. In a flash of inspiration I turned hard left while braking, into a shopping centre - landing her head squarely in my awaiting lap. GOLD!!!!

(she put her seatbelt on after that little practical demonstration)
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Fri, 18 June 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Wed, 16 June 2004 11:09

By the way he's not dead. You can hear him saying "Shit" at the end!!

i was first on scene at a bad accident in the US... pickup hit a tree at an estimated 130mph. guess who won?

the guy was very...very....very...fucked up.... but he could still talk while we waited for rescue crew to arrive.

mind you he couldn't say much with his face all crushed in Sad

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Fri, 18 June 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They should use that vid in a add as an awareness for not wearing a seat belt I thought it was funny watching him try to correct it. It's his own fault I don't think he woulda died
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Sat, 19 June 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha sucked in!!!
possibly broke his neck?
its soo forken easy to get hurt..when i had to do that defensive drivers course they showed the crash test of a NEW camry hitting a wall at 60 and 80k, on both occasions the thing nearly folded inhalf..naa na dont wear a seatbelt n shit..ill kick anyone out of my car for not wearing a seatbelt,even left a mate on the side of the M4 for dropping his guts for the 5th consecutive time Very Happy Very Happy
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Left mate on side-o-da-road? harsh... Sun, 20 June 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geeez riceburna73, maybe your buddy had some crook grub the night before! Not particularly "Australian" to leave your bud high and dry....Open a freakin' window and laugh about it dude, jheeeezz!!

-And I don't tolerate non-seatbelt wearing either. After being at that chick to put her belt on for 5mins, the next step after the brake/turn demonstration was to give her the marching orders. Just as well she got the hint then, aye?!? Rolling Eyes

Oh yeah, we saw a vid of a crash-barrier recreation of a real crash at work, coz the cops and the monash uni computer sim disagreed on the speed when tha dude left tha road. He hit a tree sideways at around 65km/h, on the passenger side. The tree hit on the front edge of the B-pillar, wrapping the car around it until the front & rear quarters came within about 70cm of touching!! The b-pillar penetrated through to the centre-console (!) striking the side of the dummy's head. Pretty sickening to watch, when you consider that the VT commodore is fairly hefty in it's construction, and 65km/h isn't really that quick to hit something on the opposite side of the car..... The computer sim AND the barrier crash predicted an instant fatality, but the dude was lucky(?) and was stretchered away a vegetable.

yay. Sad

Anybody wanna install a roll-cage next weekend?
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Sun, 20 June 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poor bugger hope he's ok.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 22 June 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe we should wear helmets when we drive, or maybe we should all have six point harnesses and roll cages?

Unfortunately these things are never going to happen because everyone wants their fantastic fast machines to be all convenient and easy to use...then when peopoe hit something and die, the government blames it on people going 63 instead of 60 - rather than the real cause -> unsafe driving and unsafe cars.

Even a car with 50kW has more than enough power to kill regardless of the design. Especially when you consider the fact that the average human can put out approximately 0.3kW maximum.

What's even stranger is that it is so difficult to get a car with a roll cage and harnesses street legal because they want crumple zones and other stuff because all the other cars are soft Smile Then they talk about spinal compression in the case of an accident if you have a harness on. I mean, what would you prefer - to be strapped in, or flopping around side to side trying to knock yourself out on the B pillar?

Having said all that, that cabbie must be a retard! If he wasn't retarded before, he certainly could be now Smile
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 22 June 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i herd him say "shit" at the very end..... Rolling Eyes
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 22 June 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Tue, 15 June 2004 23:11

Darwin candidate i say

Yep, definite candidate for the grand prize.

I seen it before, and I laughed again, especially at how he hangs on to the passenger seat head rest trying to hold himself. He definitely spoke afterwards I think he said something about defaecating.

Oppy lockin in the extreme.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 22 June 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He wasn't even wearing his seatbelt!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 22 June 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it was me I would've been saying shit alot earlier...
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Tue, 22 June 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it was me I would have been wearing my seatbelt and not falling asleep at the wheel!
z|gen
Regular

June 2004
Re: cabbie got f&^$ed up Wed, 23 June 2004 09:01 Go to previous message
yeah..but you arent americans..you know better than that..
over there they dont have to wear seatbelts or helmets when riding bikes and shiz..so what do you expect to happen when you crash..?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:good laser FAX
Next Topic:Who else here brushes their tongue/palate
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:58:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068330764770508 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.