Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » I love stories like this!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 02:25 Go to next message
I was driving home the other day on the main rd, in the left lane and wasn't speeding or driving slow.. Just doing the limit, when this peanut in his Misabullsh*t Mirage with all the ricey stuff on (as they are), start to tailgate me.... I didn't think much of it... But 10mins later, he's still there and I know he had plenty of chances to pass in the right lane... Ohh he had a couple of mates with him as well, I'm starting to get pissed off by now... and it's about 3pm there's alot of cars on the road but not peak hour.

I see a parked car in front of the car that's in front of me (if you understand all that?) Anyways the guy in front pulls into the right lane to get around the parked car. And I knew I had to do it, so I checked my blind spot to the right and no cars in that lane. (the right lane) So I wait till the very last second, and I pull into the right lane. And the peanut, couldn't stop or get into the right lane.... All I could see was headlight glass flying everywhere!! and bent fenders!! ha ha ha.. Had to do a U turn, and give him a honk of the horns and the fly by!!!

I day had ended well!!!!

I got this story off Pulsar.org!
stories like this make my day!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha thats some funny shit
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smart
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
thats funny
Henno
Regular

May 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing
that has brightened my day up
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as much as its a funny story and even if he was a dickhead ricer, i dont think thats a good thing to do... could cause major bodily harm and or ruin someones life...
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spanktown, join in the laughs man, the guy was TAILGATING him, its only his fault that he didnt have the time/space to slow down or move out of the way.

he wont be tailgating for a while, a lesson well taught!
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Mon, 07 June 2004 20:26

spanktown, join in the laughs man, the guy was TAILGATING him, its only his fault that he didnt have the time/space to slow down or move out of the way.

he wont be tailgating for a while, a lesson well taught!

AND it shows he wasn't paying attention to what was beyond the car infront of him that he was tailing. Wink Which is typical of the average driver.

Dickhead got what he deserved, disability or not. Don't feel bad for him spanky.

I think I'll have to agree with what Mick said. Very Happy
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick, your post is mezmorising....if your stare at the laughing faces, it puts u in a trance Very Happy

oh yeh, he deserved it for sure.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL Laughing thats hilarious Laughing

Serves the dickhead right...i usually just slow down when tailgated. I was tailgated by some Ford Ute on Ocean St in Wollahra (on my way to work) in a 50 zone, so i decided to get on the brakes down to like 30km/h, should've heard him smoke up Laughing

I know some think its dangerous and all, fair enough it is, but it'll teach him the hard way Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 07 June 2004 14:21]

Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe yeah i said i think its funny but... i dunno seems a little HARSH Smile. What i do when im being tailgated by ricer or more likely a holden SS ute driver is on a single lane road, slow right down to 5kph..... keep slowing, and hold up traffic to all buggery then burn off through an amber light or just burn off. I did once stop at a green light to hold a ricer there and went through the orange... was a red prelude. Laughing
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you dickheads... come work for a night in the ED or ICU and then tell the world how funny and 'deserving' you think it is...

any thoughts to the potential passengers of the 'parked' car? perhaps the pedestrian in front of the parked car waiting to cross the road... No No No

lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Mon, 07 June 2004 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Tue, 08 June 2004 01:08

you dickheads... come work for a night in the ED or ICU and then tell the world how funny and 'deserving' you think it is...

any thoughts to the potential passengers of the 'parked' car? perhaps the pedestrian in front of the parked car waiting to cross the road... No No No

think of it this way, running into the parked car may have acutally SAVED an incident later on involving people becuase of this person reckless tailgating.

its the persons own fault for tailgaiting, THEY are the ones at fault, and no i wont feel sorry for them.
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 08 June 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What happened to innocent persons car that got smashed up?

Imagine someone did that and your car was sitting there on the street.... Rolling Eyes

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 08 June 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but still it's dickhead tailgaters fault for tailgating he deserves it. it's one of my biggest hates about driving is tailgaters like the wanker in the EF Falcon who tailgated me coming back from work 2day (for about 3km). he had plenty of chances to pass me but oh no! he had to keep tailgating so I slamed my brakes on and boy should seen the blokes reaction on his face in the rear view mirror Laughing that fucked him, he wen't nowhere near my car after that Laughing
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 08 June 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree, tailgaters deserve everything they get, because I hate them too, but not at the expense of some poor person who gets their car totalled whilst shopping or something.

Slamming on the brakes is one of my favourites.... Very Happy

...expecially with 4wds! Surprised

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 08 June 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 08 June 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Tue, 08 June 2004 00:47

hehe yeah i said i think its funny but... i dunno seems a little HARSH Smile. What i do when im being tailgated by ricer or more likely a holden SS ute driver is on a single lane road, slow right down to 5kph..... keep slowing, and hold up traffic to all buggery then burn off through an amber light or just burn off. I did once stop at a green light to hold a ricer there and went through the orange... was a red prelude. Laughing

Ha ha, now THAT is funny. Very Happy That's the spirit. Smile

Quote:

any thoughts to the potential passengers of the 'parked' car? perhaps the pedestrian in front of the parked car waiting to cross the road...

We can always count on at least one "what if" person to post. Nothing was said, so who cares? Lifes to short to sit on the fence with every single what if that only gains putting you behind the pack who get on with their lives. Choices were made and events happened. Nothing you say can change what happened. It's just like me saying what if that crash prevented the guy from getting pissed off too much a little further down the road and overtaking, but having a headon with a family coming the other way and killing the lot of them. It didn't happen, so no use talking about it. Wink

Want to make a real and practical instead of theological difference? Get every driving person you know that is under 25 to take a tour of the morgue of car crash victims. Then after lunch, take them to a live crash site.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 08 June 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 08 June 2004 18:02

but still it's dickhead tailgaters fault for tailgating he deserves it. it's one of my biggest hates about driving is tailgaters like the wanker in the EF Falcon who tailgated me coming back from work 2day (for about 3km). he had plenty of chances to pass me but oh no! he had to keep tailgating so I slamed my brakes on and boy should seen the blokes reaction on his face in the rear view mirror Laughing that fucked him, he wen't nowhere near my car after that Laughing

Dude, if it happens again and as you said there were plenty of opportunities to pass you, just switch lanes yourself and hit the skids then swipe in back behind him. (Of course making sure there is space behind him). People totally do not expect that move.

I've seen plenty of people staring at me with their jaws dropped after performing that sort of move while on the highway while wanting to change lanes myself. Smile I don't lock the brakes, that's just stupid, nor do I do it with other cars in any sort of proximity in mine and the lane I want to be in, that again is stupid. They expect you to speed up and cut off instead because that's what they'd do.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 08 June 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Tue, 08 June 2004 21:25

We can always count on at least one "what if" person to post. Nothing was said, so who cares?

you dickhead

i pity your simplistic ignorant understanding of life
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 08 June 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i hate tailgaters
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 08 June 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't find this funny either

sorry
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 08 June 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Billy-Mason PI wrote on Tue, 08 June 2004 13:09

What happened to innocent persons car that got smashed up?

Imagine someone did that and your car was sitting there on the street.... Rolling Eyes

I dont think ricer boy would be going too far! Laughing

How bad was the accident? Total write off or a few broken lights? Razz
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 08 June 2004 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't slam on my brakes if someone tailgated me Rolling Eyes IF he did smack into my rear .. i wouldn't know where to start looking for parts Confused Confused Confused so really it's worth it i reckon ..JUST INCASE! Very Happy
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 08 June 2004 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone mentioned before about swerving into the other lane, braking hard and then swerving back behind the offender.

I find this technique works well when someone is high beaming you. You try to indicate that they are annoying you by flashing your brake lights etc, but it just isnt getting the message across.

But the important thing is....you gave them a chance. Smile

But they didn't listen.... Crying or Very Sad

Time for action! hehehe

As someone said this catches them out as they don't expect it and once behind them I keep the Narva's on until they find a way to get away! Surprised

PS. I dont have Narva's Very Happy

PSS. Don't do this if there are other cars in the way Razz

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Wed, 09 June 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If he would of rear ended me he would of been at fault the road rules state that you allow a good following distance of the car in front. I don't consider 6 inches from the rear bumper of my car enough following distance and they are supposed to be keeping an eye on the vehicle in front so he would of had the bill but still it would of been sad to see my faithful Toyota Camry written off. that would of been a very sad day if that was the case.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: I love stories like this! Wed, 09 June 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bahah thats funny. Definately over the top (due to the innocent persons parkd car getting smashed also) It'd be really cool if the dood had enough skill 'to kill 2 birds with one stone' and perhaps noticed that the park car was a cop car or something... Or another riced up lancer ;p
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Wed, 09 June 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing yeah Cop car would be funny with a sticker on the back if the cop car saying "are you driving too close for the unexpected" Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I love stories like this! Wed, 09 June 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get yourselves a tow bar guys Smile
one tap of the brake lights, and you can practically see the thought go through their mind of exactly how much damage that tow bar will do embedded in their engine bay Smile
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Wed, 09 June 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 09 June 2004 20:42

one tap of the brake lights, and you can practically see the thought go through their mind of exactly how much damage that tow bar will do embedded in their engine bay Smile

theres some cars they suit and other they don't I don't think I'll be putting one on the SV21 some how but good idea anyway Smile
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Wed, 09 June 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What if the tailgater also sees the parked car ahead and decides to swerve out and overtake, before the pulsar guy does. The pulsar dude is stuck and if the tailgater does this when the pulsar driver hasnt enough braking distance and are going too fast then its the pulsar who will be standing there on the footpath trying to explain to some bloke why he totalled his broomers.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I love stories like this! Wed, 09 June 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 09 June 2004 20:42

i think id rather a tow bar to go into my IC than the whole rear end into my front end
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: I love stories like this! Thu, 10 June 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But what about the poor driver in the parked car?? It's funny, but you gotta feel for him. Even though his car will be covered by insurance, it's still a pain in the butt.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I love stories like this! Thu, 10 June 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ya, repaired cars are never the same after an acco.
Isometric_Bacon
Regular

May 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Thu, 10 June 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't really find that funny, although it did serve him right.

I wouldn't appreciate it if it was my car the bastard smashed into.

What I love doing to tailgaters, is putting my left foot ever so slightly on the brake, so my taillights flare up. I'm still going at the speed I was before, but the idiot tailgator thinks i'm braking and slams on the brakes thinking he's going to collide. Teaches the bastard a lesson.
HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: I love stories like this! Fri, 11 June 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont find it funny either.

I find it completely irresponsible. I wonder if the pulsar driver would be laughing if he did a u-turn to see a dead person behind the wheel.

Tailgaters are arseholes, but as said, slow down to a near stop, and they get the message. end of incident.

tom.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Sat, 12 June 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im lucky i dont seem to get tailgated very much, and the last time i did it was buy a wack rice lancer, two lane road, cars coming the other way, so i just gradually slowed from 60 to 30 over about 150 metres, when the pretty boy metro finally got his chance to pass, he didnt, and when he finally passed i heard the auto kick down, i just looked at him and laughed.....fool

speaking of the tow bar trick
my mate matt was in his "my car is fucked, shit parts wont be here for a week, i need something to drive" bluebird, complete with
* locked diff
* holes in exhaust
* quick release handbrake
* 5 speed
* NO bushes in the rear end
* Bung Steering rack
* seriously low
* lightweight avs rims
* TOW BAR Laughing

this knob in a VK was tailgating him, so he started tapping the brakes the bloke did not move, this is on a four lane road, so then, he did a key banger, he had a bit of a shocked look, but stayed 1 metre from his bumper, matt was losing patience, rips the hand brake, the guy locks his brakes too, but STILL sits there, so matt jams his brakes on now the vk driver has a nice tow bar imprint in his bumper, matt took the next left and that was the last of him, the cracking sound of the bumper was gold.......
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Sat, 12 June 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Sat, 12 June 2004 11:44

well *
this knob in a VK was tailgating him, so he started tapping the brakes the bloke did not move, this is on a four lane road, so then, he did a key banger, he had a bit of a shocked look, but stayed 1 metre from his bumper, matt was losing patience, rips the hand brake, the guy locks his brakes too, but STILL sits there, so matt jams his brakes on now the vk driver has a nice tow bar imprint in his bumper, matt took the next left and that was the last of him, the cracking sound of the bumper was gold.......

Laughing Very nice Laughing

What's a key banger??? Razz
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Sat, 12 June 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
key banger - while driving turn your engine off, pump accelerator, turn back on like 1 sec later, and - B A N G -,

recommeded NOT to do in your car....... Very Happy

ive never done it in my car, perhaps other people could enlighten us on there key banging methods lol
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Sat, 12 June 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HooN wrote on Fri, 11 June 2004 19:50

I dont find it funny either.

I find it completely irresponsible. I wonder if the pulsar driver would be laughing if he did a u-turn to see a dead person behind the wheel.

Tailgaters are arseholes, but as said, slow down to a near stop, and they get the message. end of incident.

tom.

dunno about that. I've been abused by a many tailgaters for slowing down when they tailgate so I just slam the brakes now that wakes them up! Very Happy I reckon this is the best story of tailgate revenge I have ever heard this thread should of been called "TAILGATERS! a how to get rid of". the same thing for irresponsible also applies to someone tailgating. what if they brake too late and kill an innocent person in the car in front for example baby in restraint in back of car?
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Sat, 12 June 2004 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh...key banger. Thanx for that.

Got tailgated tonite buy a 330Ci BMW on High St near UNSW going 50 down the hill, and he comes up right behind me so i just start pressing the brakes gently so my brake lights light up, get down the hill, see the light go yellow and just gun it around the corner...Dead set awesome Razz

The bastard came through the red, got flashed by the cops and pulled over Laughing (double demerits)

Great night Cool

[Updated on: Sat, 12 June 2004 14:43]

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: I love stories like this! Sat, 12 June 2004 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Thu, 10 June 2004 15:23

But what about the poor driver in the parked car?? It's funny, but you gotta feel for him. Even though his car will be covered by insurance, it's still a pain in the butt.

It would be an amusing story if the guy crashed into some barriers or something but intentionally making someone damage an innocent persons car is definately not funny.

If someone caused another car to hit mine I would seek and destroy that motherfucker!
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 15 June 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God damn it!!!! to all those bleeding hearts who wanna whinge about how irresponsible and unfair this guy's actions were... go whinge about something more worthwhile...like how unfair NSW taxes are... or the ever increasing price of beer!

To all those people who had a good laugh at this morons expense... I'm glad to have brightened you days, and will endevour to continue to do so!

keep it real!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 15 June 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KEEP IT REAL...AIGHT Razz
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 15 June 2004 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 15 June 2004 21:27]

Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 15 June 2004 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tripmcneily wrote on Tue, 15 June 2004 19:27

God damn it!!!! to all those bleeding hearts who wanna whinge about how irresponsible and unfair this guy's actions were... go whinge about something more worthwhile...like how unfair NSW taxes are... or the ever increasing price of beer!

To all those people who had a good laugh at this morons expense... I'm glad to have brightened you days, and will endevour to continue to do so!

keep it real!

Thankyou Merlin Very Happy
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 15 June 2004 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thankyou Merlin Very Happy
[/quote]

keh?

STOP WHINING!
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 15 June 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 15 June 2004 23:46]

Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Tue, 15 June 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peke ti ealr ym igngres Cool
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Thu, 17 June 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno. I laughed at this, but then felt bad for the parked car, and the passengers of ricer boys car.

It's funny, when I'm in traffic I'm on the breaks before the car two cars ahead of me is usualy.

I was really badly tailgated the other night by a red Honda Prelude. Usually I just slow down then take off again, and they get the picture, but this guy couldn't have been more than 60cm from my bumper. So anyway I dropped into 2nd with the clutch in and slowed right down. I then pulled over with the clutch still in to let him pass. Anyway, as soon as he passes me I launch ballisticly at this rear bumper. I get to just above the speed limit (60) with my engine screaming (it's only a 1.5 12 valve Bitsamissing 4G15) before I back off. He was scared after that and ran away at about 90.

I know this is irresponsible, but tailgaters get me so damned mad!

This isn't about tailgating, but still pisses me off.
I had a VL Commodore with it's highbeams on comming at me a few nights ago. I flashed my highbeams at him, waiting 5 seconds... nothing... so I just turn my highbeams on. Two seconds later he gets the idea and shuts his off. Idiot. Can't you see the little blue light in your dash?
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Fri, 18 June 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see alot of Commor drivers with their high beams on and they don't even realise. It's mainly VN / VPs. I think its because all the lights are on the bottom of the instrument panel and not easily seen.

But if they actually opened their f**king eyes they would see it.

Stupid bogan commo drivers
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Fri, 18 June 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
na it's just because they drive a commodore, some commodore drivers use it as a power trip i think
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I love stories like this! Fri, 18 June 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i drive with my high beams on atm cause my low beams dont work
but on low beam my lights are 1 set of lights on low power
high beam is 2 sets of lights on high power
so ive just ripped 1 set of lights out so its not as bad.. but theres not much more i can do atm
45aken
Regular

February 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Sat, 19 June 2004 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing my trick when foolz do this on the highway is the old 120km/h handbrake trick. works a treat. sometimes i wish i had a video camera pointing out the back of the car just to capture their stunned faces.

some drives just tailgate without even know there doing it.

but that is a damn good story. made my day/early morning!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Wed, 18 August 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One day driving to the shops in my corona a green p-plater in his festivs followed for about 5kms, in the end I got the shits and once inn a quiet enough area I thought it might be time to lose him. Dropped back to second and fired it through the roundabout, got 50m then looked back to see his face, slowed down again and repeated the effort at the next rounabout. He coniued to try and keep don't know why. Stopped at the next set of lights he pulls up beside me, he tries it off the lights. I take off and once again beat him. You would think a he would have given up or B shouldn't have tried to race in a festiva with a 1.3 and prob auto compared to 2.4 manual.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I love stories like this! Thu, 19 August 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing love seeing guys in festiva's Laughing Rolling Eyes
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I love stories like this! Thu, 19 August 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Tue, 08 June 2004 22:55

We can always count on at least one "what if" person to post. Nothing was said, so who cares?

you dickhead

And I pity your over analytical agonizing over things that don't/didn't happen approach to life. How do you get up in the morning, let along get to work without thinking about shit like "I hope that stopping for these lights doesn't mean I'll hit the pedestrian up the road that will be crossing at the same time I'll be arriving at the spot they will be standing on". Get real. I like to think I control my own life and that I'm not a puppet on some invisible forces' strings. If shit happens, then it's just that, shit happens.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Sun, 22 August 2004 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 19:38

ed_ma61 wrote on Tue, 08 June 2004 22:55

you dickhead

And I pity your over analytical agonizing over things that don't/didn't happen approach to life. How do you get up in the morning, let along get to work without thinking about shit like "I hope that stopping for these lights doesn't mean I'll hit the pedestrian up the road that will be crossing at the same time I'll be arriving at the spot they will be standing on". Get real. I like to think I control my own life and that I'm not a puppet on some invisible forces' strings. If shit happens, then it's just that, shit happens.

yes, I agree with you Apollo. I'd rather make my own decisions for my self then have someone tell me this is bad an irresponsible
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: I love stories like this! Sun, 22 August 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Towbars rock, im gonna shlap one on the pimper when it returns from the motor place...

Fuck tailgaters they deserve everything they get!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:funny shit
Next Topic:Moved to Home mechanic war stories
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:43:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080001354217529 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.