Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
icon9.gif  Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Thu, 21 August 2003 12:05 Go to next message
I'm still looking for a 1JZ-GTE converted MX83 Cressida, preferably in VIC.

I love my Cressida but want/need more go. The hassles of a conversion have put me off doing a 1JZ transplant myself.

If anyone knows of one for sale (i know of the one for $14000 in NSW) let us know. Also, if anyone has suggestions of where, other than the Toymods site, to look please enlighten me.

Cheers Simon.
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Tue, 26 August 2003 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
.oO bump Oo.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Tue, 26 August 2003 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah, forgot to add... I do know about Trent's one in Newcastle.
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Sat, 30 August 2003 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well mines kinda for sale...depends on how much go and mods you want...as in mine has a tricked up auto shift kit and stall, TRD torsen LSD with drag gears and huge bar and plate cooler...pm me if your interested i'm looking for around the price you want to spend...

ohh very big system in it too
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Mon, 14 June 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car is still for sale if you like it has run a 13.5 and 2.0 60ft on standardish boost!!!!http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5013

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5014

Attachment: 1GZpower1.jpg
(Size: 33.04KB, Downloaded 262 time(s))
Attachment: wsid_04_dcfinal_025b.jpg
(Size: 86.61KB, Downloaded 266 time(s))

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Mon, 14 June 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It sounded better without those pics... I didn't know MX83's came in two tone. Razz

Nah, not looking for one anymore... The 7M blew HG and I have since had it rebuilt.
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Mon, 14 June 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i was conciddering leaving the bumper white now it's like the cressi's lil trademark now Smile
grande91
Regular

July 2002
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Wed, 16 June 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Simon you can have mine for about $10.000 with the 1j.....http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5052

Attachment: Nov23499.JPG
(Size: 99.32KB, Downloaded 190 time(s))

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Wed, 16 June 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Mon, 14 June 2004 20:31

Nah, not looking for one anymore...

Why now and not a couple of months ago? Mad

How's the 1J going in that thing? You've only just put it in and you are offering to sell it. Neutral Confused
grande91
Regular

July 2002
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Wed, 16 June 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the way it goes,.. a trailer behind my truck will give me more than the cressida gave me in the 4 years that i have her,..pity coz its the best that its ever been....but not the quickest......
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Wed, 16 June 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd love to help fund your trailer but I've just spent $4000 on this car in the last 6 months and I'd lose too much selling it and buying yours. Sad
grande91
Regular

July 2002
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Wed, 16 June 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it better come up good after 4k's.....
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Fri, 18 June 2004 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked you'll have to spen more so that it will look as good as mine Laughing put a white bumper on yours then everyone will think its a beast !!! Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Sat, 19 June 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No No No Confused Neutral No No No
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Still wanted: 1JZ-GTE Cressida Sat, 19 June 2004 06:58 Go to previous message
Shocked c'mon mate just kidding Very Happy i might be giving mine a paint job soon anywayz might go for a candy red i recon it would look wild!!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: Corolla SR5
Next Topic:Wanted: AE82 twin cam or TA22, Melb
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 05:50:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068480968475342 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.