Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
icon10.gif  4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Mon, 19 January 2004 11:29 Go to next message
OFFERED FOR SALE BY JAPANESE IMPORT PARTS

Here is another 4AGE Turbo kit,

TRUST TDO5 with GREDDY Dump Pipe, and custom manifold. Internal wastegate, and comes with oil lines as well.

$1700 or offer.

http://www.japaneseimportparts.com/images/4AGE%20TD05.JPG

[Updated on: Thu, 22 January 2004 08:14]

Send a private message to this user    
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 22 January 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make an offer guys, not doing any good sitting here in my office.
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 22 January 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will that be able to be used in front wheel drive config?? if so i am interested. i think u had one before but for a sprinter.
Charlie
Regular

August 2003
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 22 January 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like a great kit, but sorry i dont have any money at the moment how often do you get these kits in?

Good luck with the sale
Charlie
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 22 January 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[S.T.A.R.S] Honestly, I'm not sure if it is for front or rear wheel drive......

ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 22 January 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look at the dump pipe
looks like a rwd kit to me Very Happy
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 22 January 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate !!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Tue, 20 April 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUITS FRONT WHEEL DRIVE, STILL FOR SALE !!!!!!!!
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Tue, 20 April 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about a aw11 ? 4agze
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Tue, 20 April 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think it will fit, someone already tried it on an MR2.
Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 21 April 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do these work on standard 4age's? i always figured the compression on a stock 4age would be a bit much for a turbo Confused
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 21 April 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
itd be better going on a gze because of the stronger bottom end. i wouldnt have too much confidence in the stock ge once you start running some boost.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 21 April 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
these can be run on standard compression, at a max of 7 psi! a thicker head gasket would be needed if u were going above this, most engines will run 5-7 psi without n e mods! 4age is a tough engine regardless of compression
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 21 April 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the garage.dori guys in NZ are running otherwise stock 4AGE's with over 15psi... YMMV

thicker head gasket is asking for trouble... you want to retain as much squish (or quench) area as possible for a forced induction setup...

looks like a nice manifold... that turbos compressor looks kinds odd... looks very good!! but different somehow... maybe it's the flat bits....

good luck with sale Very Happy

Cya, Stewart
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 21 April 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae95 wrote on Thu, 22 January 2004 20:01

look at the dump pipe

yeap
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 21 April 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrAiGzEE wrote on Wed, 21 April 2004 22:02

ae95 wrote on Thu, 22 January 2004 20:01

look at the dump pipe

yeap

Ok, if its a RWD kit, how about you bring a RWD 4AGE here and make it fit. If it does, I'll give you $100 cash.

Trust me, its a FWD kit. this was fitted on a FWD 4AGZE corolla a few weeks ago, it was actually on FLYNSX.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 21 April 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enuff.. seems weird thou having the dump on the left side of the engine
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 21 April 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ops wrong thread

[Updated on: Thu, 10 June 2004 00:02]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 21 April 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
offer still stands....... $100 if it fits.... maybe it fits both front and rear wheel drive ???
ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 22 April 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
just my 2c worth, it looks to me that this WOULDNT sit on a fwd without major mods.

*first: from looking at the pics, there doesnt seem to be enough room between the radiator and the block to fit this particular setup, and this means that you would have to relocate your radiator.

*second: from those pics, it looks like the turbo/wastegate wouldnt clear the dizzy, which means that you would have to be running a kickass enginge management system with a crank angle sensor instead of your stock dizzy

*third, from the looks of that dumppipe and the angle that its on, you would need quite a bit of mucking around with a welder to mate it up to your exhaust.

ive been having similar problems trying to fit a gt17 onto my fwd ae82 Confused Confused Confused

[Updated on: Thu, 22 April 2004 00:37]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 22 April 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about you come here, and we put the turbo on your car, and if it doesnt fit, I'll give you $100.

If it does fit, you give me $100.

C'mon guys, stop all the talk and get your arse into gear and proove it then !!!!
ae82rollaboy
Regular

May 2003
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 22 April 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kris, im sorry i didnt mean to be a a sceptical bastard.

it looked like it wouldnt fit, but if you say it does then i stand corrected http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aktion/action-smiley-088.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aktion/action-smiley-088.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aktion/action-smiley-088.gif

my bad. good luck with the sale. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/grinser/grinning-smiley-043.gif
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 22 April 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Naa, its all good, the turbo was on flynsx a few weeks ago.

not sure about dump pipe though......

Kristian

$100 offer still stands !!!!!
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 22 April 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i tried this manifold on my car. There is no way it will fit on an aw11 mr2, i know this for a fact.
the dump pipe can be turned to 3 different positions.
I couldnt say what it will fit on though.....?
The turbo has been modified also. the wastegate has had something done to it. cant remember what though, been a while since i tried it.

Oh yeah, kristian, i'm not 100% sure its a trust turbo? It doesnt have a name plate on it? i rang a few turbo shops to check the numbers on it, cant remember what they told me though. Although it is some sort of mitsubishi. Maybe vr4?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 09 June 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turbo kit still for sale guys........
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 09 June 2004 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All right my turn to clear up the roumours yes it does fit on a front wheel drive its ment for the 4agze the things you have to modify are the thermo fan buy a slim line one from repco or supercheap and place it on the front of the radiator. The dump pipe doesn't fit at all need to get one made up for it. Also if it is the same td05 turbo that turbo would b good for about 145 150 kws at the front wheels thats my estimate. Good clean looking turbo, manifold ant to bad at all. I managed to get a modified HKS high mount exhuast manifold thats why i didnt buy this manifold and i needed a turbo with more power.I ended up getting a rb 25t skyline turbo off kris which i just hi flowed and put 30 40 center in good for 220kws at the wheels now. I would pay about $1400 $1500 for the kit guys esp if it comes with all the oil lines etc etc.
The Wombat
Regular

February 2004
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 10 June 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would it still be sutible for a RWD sprinter with a 4AGE if so i may take it of your hands (if its still around at tax return time Embarassed )
MFX_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 10 June 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a few posts back FLYNSX said it was ment for a 4AGZE if so im interested in the manifold.... will you seperate ? if so how much ?

Dave
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 10 June 2004 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will not seperate.

it is for FWD ONLY. We have been through this WOMBAT. Please read the thread.

Turbo and manifold stay together.

make an offer !!!!!
seeks
Regular

September 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Fri, 11 June 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As you seem super-keen to get rid of it, i'll give ya $500 and chuck it on my crappy 20v fwd.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Fri, 11 June 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not keen to get rid of it, just sick of it lying around doing nothing. Double your offer, and you will be close to getting it. Smile
seeks
Regular

September 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Fri, 11 June 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe, no thanks mate not that interested in ruining such a nice N/A engine with a turbo. I mean, for $500 bucks I would think about it, but yeah, thanks anyway.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Fri, 11 June 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats why most people only buy them to put on the right engine Shocked
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Sat, 12 June 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian,

have you actually tried this on a RWD AE86/AE71? I am interested because like some have said it looks like it would fit by the design of that dump pipe, but honestly i wouldnt know!!

If you need a dummy car, i might be able to drive up and test it out, and pending that might even make an offer.

BTW i have an AE71 with smallport 4age.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Sat, 12 June 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I havent tried it on a RWD car, except for the MR2, which it didnt fit.

The kit is at my mates place, just off Bobbin Head Road (near hornsby)

Feel free to pick it up, and give it a try Smile

Just email or PM me if you want his address.
jasonp1977
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Sat, 12 June 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from the look of that dump pipe, it wouldn't have any problems on a RWD setup, there's a LOT more room than the FWD setup, and the dump does point to the rear of the car Razz
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Sat, 12 June 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I pointed this out somewhere else, might be in this thread, or the other this kit was for sale in.

The dump pipe is held on by 3 bolts, in a triangle shape.
The dump pipe can be turned, to be positioned 3 different ways.
The way I have it bolted to gether in the photos is jut the way I put it together when it got here from Japan, OVER 8 MONTHS AGO. Change it to suit your application.

Either way, I was asked by aroujnd 20 people to get a 4AGE turbo kit, I got one, but no one wants to buy it !!! Thats why I dont bring in any 4AGE parts, no one seems to have any money to buy this stuff !!
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Sat, 12 June 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think its the fact that they dont have money dude I think its the fact that they dont want to buy it and have to modify it when it should fit a fwd 4AGE if thats what you say this setup is for.

If its made for a FWD 4AGE it shouldnt have to be modified.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Sat, 12 June 2004 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing has to be modified mate !!!!

AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Sun, 13 June 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Read post by FLYNSX!!!!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Sun, 13 June 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if someone is worried about getting a dump pipe changed, then they really dont want a turbo kit do they ???? c'mon, think about it.

dont you think the whole front of the exhaust will have to be changed anyway of you are going from non turbo to turbo any way ??

I'm not looking for a shit fight here..... the turbo and manifold are for 4AGE... thats it ... if you want it, good. If you dont, thats fine too !!!!!!
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Sun, 13 June 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Wed, 21 April 2004 22:11

it was actually on FLYNSX.

In one post you have magically devalued this kit 10 fold Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 14 June 2004 06:18]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Sun, 13 June 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Sun, 13 June 2004 12:17

In one post you have magically devalued this kit 10 fold Very Happy

This is the sort of mentality I am talking about.

If people dont know the value of a TRUST TD05 Turbo, and a Custom 4AGE turbo manifold, then I cant help you.

Like I said, I'm not here to have a shit fight, just to advertise this kit.

If you think this turbo and manifold are not worth $1000, then you my friend, know nothing about this sort of stuff.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Sun, 13 June 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh it's on...... AGAIN!!! Laughing Rolling Eyes
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Sun, 13 June 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
.... some people just have this wonderful inability to get a joke.

P.S. interest is vaguely building. ESP if we are devling into the $1000 range.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Mon, 14 June 2004 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have edited that post so you can see my meaning...

PS I am fully aware of the value of such a kit... the manifold and dp alone would probably almost be worth 1k by itself new!
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Tue, 15 June 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honestly dude I would love to buy the kit but the most I could scrape up at the moment is like $500 which is less than half of the ammount you want but if I somehow come up with other cash I will message you and do the Jig all the way to your house. Laughing
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Tue, 15 June 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can buy it, moneys not the problem. i need some one that knows if it will go on 4age 20v silver top in rear wheel drive and it doesn't does some body have a 4 agze bottom end for sale too?
chad
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Tue, 15 June 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the kit can be taken, and if it doesnt fit, you dont have to pay, just return it.

Pay when it is fitted, not before Shocked Very Happy
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Tue, 15 June 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Sun, 13 June 2004 16:00

Oh it's on...... AGAIN!!! Laughing Rolling Eyes

They just keep comin' ! Smiley $$ hehehe
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Tue, 15 June 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rvrolla wrote on Tue, 15 June 2004 21:51

They just keep comin' ! Smiley $$ hehehe

oh I'm sorry, were you trying to be funny ? Rolling Eyes

bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Tue, 15 June 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chad from calder chad?
u finaly upgrading that 86!!! good work man,

its justin used 2 own the black turbo 86' had my phone stolen about a week after calder Confused
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Tue, 15 June 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't apologise, it's ok, I wasn't trying to hard anyway Smiley =

Freak
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Tue, 15 June 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rvrolla wrote on Tue, 15 June 2004 22:13

Don't apologise, it's ok, I wasn't trying to hard anyway Smiley =

thought so.... Laughing
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 16 June 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll offer $1000 for now.... PM me so I can have a look in person.
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 16 June 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have any more specific info on the turbo? Is this a TD05-14G, 16G or 18G??? What about the A/R of the front and back housings? What trims are the compressor wheels?

Is it actually a TRUST/Greddy turbo or just a standard Mitsubishi one off a VR4 or EVO - I can't see any markings on it Yes I can see that the dump pipe is marked but I can't see any markings on the turbo housings.
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 16 June 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as previous said
Quote:

TRUST TD05 Turbo, and a Custom 4AGE turbo manifold
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Wed, 16 June 2004 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have email. please reply i am pretty keen.
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: 4AGE Turbo kit. MAKE AN OFFER Thu, 17 June 2004 13:16 Go to previous message
the turbo has no markings on it saying what type of td05 it is no marking to say thats its a trust turbo as well. Sorry Kristan just saying how it is when i seen it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 Panda Trueno T shirt For Sale
Next Topic:MKIV Supra Wheels for Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 22:50:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095188617706299 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.