Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
wanted: blown(or in need of work) 4K Tue, 15 June 2004 13:53 Go to next message
not lookin to spend too much but lookin for a 4k that needs to be rebuilt, wana learn about engines more so im gona strip it down and rebuild it.

just the motor is ok doesnt matter if it doesnt come with the dizzy or alternator.

will pick up

leave a post or PM me

cheers

dom
  Send a private message to this user    
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: wanted: blown(or in need of work) 4K Tue, 15 June 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know of one with a bhg near dubbo Laughing

very cheap id say
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wanted: blown(or in need of work) 4K Wed, 16 June 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a fair few lying around, but don't know of condition or anything... (maybe 8?)

msg me in 3 weeks..

any specific type of 4K block? or anything will do? would be in Camden.

Cya, Stewart

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wanted: blown(or in need of work) 4K Wed, 16 June 2004 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dubbo is a bit far sorry

camdem is ok

wat are the different types of blocks? i wana do a bit of work to it jsut play around with some head work amd possibly give the block a bit of a bore but im not sure yet.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wanted: blown(or in need of work) 4K Thu, 17 June 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
early block, often have 2 row timing chain.

late block, has slightly more ribbing between welch plugs on manifold side... not much, maybe 3-5mm more Wink

when i go thru my crap, i'll take some piccies.

Cya, Stewart
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: wanted: blown(or in need of work) 4K Thu, 17 June 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a running one $150
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=35521&start=0&rid=4431&S=dd6debab2a0 3ed4007f7be151f70f77e
if your keen i'm at the other end of the F3 Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wanted: blown(or in need of work) 4K Thu, 17 June 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and i'll be picking up a trailer load of stuff from Alex in a few weeks (say 3 or so).... and i need to pick stuff up from Hornsby, so maybe we can work something out.....

Cya, Stewart
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: wanted: blown(or in need of work) 4K Thu, 17 June 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh, and if your keen for something to fix on it, i'm sure i can thrash it about a little bit Very Happy
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wanted: blown(or in need of work) 4K Thu, 17 June 2004 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm if u can can u get a late block, presumably this is out of the ke70 rollas? my rolla currently has an 1982 4k in it so itd be easier for me to take down and put back together if theyre the same, the 2nd time i do it itll be much easier.

alex, sorry mate i meant to get back to u ive been heaps busy and im still waiting for my mate to come check out my engine to let me know wats wrong with it, he was gona come on sat but his fone was dead and so his reminder to come over didnt go off, but hes comin around 12ish on sat so ill keep u posted.

i dont know if ill be able to afford 150 until about 4 weeks time, im almost done in paying my credit card off so id rather get that outa the way ASAP before i do anything else if ya know wat i mean?

but if u still got the motor in 4 weeks or so then ill probably come pick it up off u cause ill be able to afford it seein as im paying 250 bucks a week off my card to get it out of the way

cheers guys

dom

also old rollas even if i dont get an engine off u id like to talk to u about ur 3k/4k hybrid

thanks
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: wanted: blown(or in need of work) 4K Fri, 18 June 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 00:53

alex, sorry mate i meant to get back to u ive been heaps busy and im still waiting for my mate to come check

Its all good I forgot about it anyways Very Happy
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wanted: blown(or in need of work) 4K Sat, 19 June 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey alex my mate had a look at my car and the points were almost closed up and the timing was way out so he fixed that up for me and its running all sweet now, jsut gotta change my fuel filter cause it looks like its blocked, so im not sure if ill need the motor but ill keep the option open if i cant get nething off oldrollas
cheers

dom
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wanted: blown(or in need of work) 4K Mon, 21 June 2004 00:08 Go to previous message
bump, nething else out there?

cheers
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3sgte parts
Next Topic:SupraCelica XX Body Kit
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 08:43:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046420097351074 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.