Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
waafaa
Occasional Poster

September 2003
icon4.gif  BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:12 Go to next message
I have just finished playing Initial D at Intencity and have decided that i want a hachi roku. does anyone have one out there in oz? i have around $2000 to spend. There has to be no rust on the body and the engine has to be in very good nick.

ps recently wrote off my other drift mobile (TX3 laser)so im in need of a car despratley. cheers
  Send a private message to this user  
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you fucken joking?
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if someone has put you up to this just to stir shit out of us, then you are really sad.
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this has to be a joke,
drift tx3?
2grand for an AE86 import?

tell him hes dreamin
AbaddonGZE
Regular

July 2002

Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Admin ban that man!
waafaa
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no im really really serious. how much do you think they are worth?
AbaddonGZE
Regular

July 2002

Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forget about it.. you wont find what you described for less than 8k.

waafaa
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can get 8g's i will just have to take out a loan. Do you have a panda AE86?
waafaa
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toymods has hit a new low.... Sad
waafaa
Occasional Poster

September 2003
icon7.gif  Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahahaha

Front wheel Drive 4 lyfe!
toyota sprinters are lemons TX3's are where its at.
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, i think rock bottom is the word u were lookin for
ILUSZN
Regular

April 2003

Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a panda trueno coupe for sale.. but its more then 8k Very Happy
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
please no dont buy one get some old common POS not a classic! (much cheaper)
ill cry if i see more wreckage photos of some guy trying to "dorifto"
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This has got to be a joke.
Owning Panda AE86 doesn't make you drift well.

[Updated on: Thu, 17 June 2004 10:43]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a sprinter trueno, panda, no rust, near new condition, watanabe rims, low k's, to much to mention

$2000 is the lowest i would good for this one Rolling Eyes

Attachment: trueno_3.jpg
(Size: 21.70KB, Downloaded 234 time(s))

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might look like this pretty soon.......

Attachment: panda smash.jpg
(Size: 21.96KB, Downloaded 173 time(s))
Attachment: panda smash 2.jpg
(Size: 27.36KB, Downloaded 125 time(s))

digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF are you on waafaaa or whatever your name is?!? If you want a Initial D tofu runner that bad, then run your arse down to Toy Kingdom and check out the section called "Matchbox", cause you're never going to get yourself a Sprinter like you described for $2k.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5075

You sound like a kid; Having a fast car does not make you a good driver (which you should know if you have actually watched the ID series). Nobody sell this guy a car; he'll end up wrapped around a tree or a power pole and get himself killed.

Just wake up dude...

Attachment: PACKAGEs2.jpg
(Size: 32.67KB, Downloaded 554 time(s))

mrsoopra
Regular

July 2002
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes Ummm Errr...

Get another TX3 and some pressure pack cans, make a panda tx3

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go die in a fire..
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could sell you mine but I would be forced to drive a TX3 then ...

Continue with the Initial D game and live the dream ... Razz
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Thu, 17 June 2004 23:03

go die in a fire..

Very Happy

http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v137/joyride/teh%20funny/dieinfire.jpg
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waafaa, its ok, coz im selling mine

now its not panda, but its white, so u can make it panda easily.
has watanabe wheels, 4age with cams, and its mint.

im only looking for about $2k yeh, u got the nail on the head.

if u wanna test drive, gimme a call on 1800-GO-FUK-YOSELF Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Thu, 17 June 2004 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a left over group A spec AE111 4age, its good for bout 11'000rpm, TRD crank, cams, valves ect. has put out 240ps on an engine dyno. 7'000km only.

im willing to part with it for 500 bucks, cheap price for quick sale, its taking up too much space in my garage
godzlr
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go to the zoo to see a panda.
Andres
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeez ladies! Talk about firing up!!!

He's never gonna find a panda for 2K so chill! Haha, so much agression! Shocked
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andres wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 11:53

Jeez ladies! Talk about firing up!!!

He's never gonna find a panda for 2K so chill! Haha, so much agression! Shocked

Chill?! This is the kind of mofo that gives all of us a bad name....

I'm really finding it hard to believe this is real tho. I mean, this guy cannot be serious.... Can he?
Andres
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well considering he's calling a TX3 a drift-mobile hes gotta be a few sandwachies short of a picnic...
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You are a noob. Go buy another FWD tx3 and understeer it into a gutter, and then burn in the mangled wreck. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.iinet.net.au/~athird/sexydrift.jpg
iwantalevin
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can drift any car, it does not have to even have lots of power. Just got to be able to know how to manage momentum. I've been trying to be silent on this but I can take it no longer. It's possible to drift front wheel drive cars, in fact it actually takes a little more skill to do so. The reason so many Trueno/Sprinters are sadly getting smashed is cos everyone tries to drift like a D1 driver, attempting to use power to get the back end to break free. Actually it's the power to weight ratio that makes these freaky corollas good to drive, the engine is still a little underpowered compared to real drift pigs.

I drift FWD in a cordia and it's not too hard once you understand the weighting dynamics, and no it's not stock.

As for helping poor waafaa out, I dunno if this is a serious post. If it is someone has got to take him aside and spell out the harsh realities of buying cars.

Jeez, you 86'ers are a sensitive lot...

(sits back and waits for the abuse to flood in)

[Updated on: Fri, 18 June 2004 03:49]

Andres
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I kinda agree with iwantalevin... Dunno bout the fwd drift shannigans, but give the poor kid a break... Obviously knows not what he talks about, but don't crucify him! Most forums are actually a lot more helpfull to noobs. Rolling Eyes
PS How exactly do you set your car on fire when u hit a curb 4ageeza? Confused
mrsoopra
Regular

July 2002
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iwantalevin is correct about drifting anything. I think there is alot of confusion between spinning the wheels and drifting. But lets not make this into another drift discussion.

waafaa registered with toymods last september, surely he has between then and now stumbled through the 'cars for sale & wanted' section and seen the going rate of 86s. Therefor he should know he is asking for the holy grail (rust free, A1, dorifto 86 for $2k)

Just my 2c. Maybe this thread should be moved to 'general discussion'.

Gaz

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iwantalevin wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 13:43

You can drift any car, it does not have to even have lots of power. Just got to be able to know how to manage momentum. I've been trying to be silent on this but I can take it no longer.
I drift FWD in a cordia and it's not too hard once you understand the weighting dynamics, and no it's not stock.

The harsh, sad reality of it all is that the word 'drift' is being molested of its real meaning. 'drift' involves powering through a corner with continuous follow up of wheelspin to power out. You may claim to 'drift' a cordia, but powersliding and the use of momentum is the only real way to 'drift' a FWD.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 01:03

i have a left over group A spec AE111 4age, its good for bout 11'000rpm, TRD crank, cams, valves ect. has put out 240ps on an engine dyno. 7'000km only.

im willing to part with it for 500 bucks, cheap price for quick sale, its taking up too much space in my garage

HAHAHAHA, someone actually PM'd me to see if i was serious about this Shocked

to everyone else dont bother pm'ing me that engine would be worth like 20k not 500 bucks
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWD drift?
I dont consider a handbrake turn a drift.
Take a high speed corner and the back gives way. counter steer and accelerate. is that a drift?

iwantalevin
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, well I was expecting a little flak over this but rather than argue with everyone over it I think I'll let the real opinions of people who make a living out of the drift thing to talk for me. Watch Grip number 2 and you will see that in the clinic session, Kousuke Kida answers the question can FWD cars drift. He says that in the early stages, FWD were as popular in drift as RWD but the superior HP of RWD has phased out FWD in the pro scene.

Here is a further discussion of drift
http://www.driftsession.com/faqs/faqs.htm
here is more
http://www.modernracer.com/tips/frontwheeldriveove rsteer.html

Also, if using a handbrake is a naughty in drifting then somebody better tell all the 'Signal' drivers that they are doing it wrong. I was under the impression that a powerslide was not exactly drifting, although a succession of powerslides linked together could be.

Thats all folks. Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 18 June 2004 06:21]

mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess you could drift a FWD if you drove around in reverse. maybee thats how he wrote off the tx3. just a thought.
waafaa
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hook......Line......and sinker! hahaha

you guys spend too much time on these forums.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee you really fooled us, no-one saw that comming, i guess we suck and you are cool.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 15:13

FWD drift?
I dont consider a handbrake turn a drift.
Take a high speed corner and the back gives way. counter steer and accelerate. is that a drift?

yeah well my mates Accent can drift! who said FWD can't drift? its probablly that you can't handle a FWD Razz

joking by the way Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 18 June 2004 12:21]

mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
      ---------------
      |             |
      | Dont feed   |
      |  the trolls |
      |             |
      ---------------
            | |
            | |
            | |
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waafaa wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 20:17

Hook......Line......and sinker! hahaha

you guys spend too much time on these forums.

You're so cool. I wish I was as cool as you. /sarcasm
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mumblezzz wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 23:08

---------------
      |             |
      | Dont feed   |
      |  the trolls |
      |             |
      ---------------
            | |
            | |
            | |

i hear the trolls are quite partial to some cock
Henno
Regular

May 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Fri, 18 June 2004 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares3.jpg
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Sat, 19 June 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where's Supraboy? It's his favourite topic - How superior FWD's are......

He's probably busy competing in D1 with his EXA Laughing
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: BADLY WANTED: AE86 PANDA STYLE SPRINTER Sat, 19 June 2004 01:53 Go to previous message
it is true. unfortunatly i have an exa and its true you can drift anything aslong as you get your weights right (so to speak)

my exa is a front wheel drive and it can drift.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:EOI: 2 X JDM AE86s to be imported
Next Topic:AE82 corolla, For Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 05:55:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085430145263672 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.