Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN?????

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rigel4
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 17 June 2004 06:37 Go to next message
Just doing a credibility check. I want to bid on a yahoo japan auction so ...

Anyone? Was it all good?

Cheers

[Updated on: Thu, 17 June 2004 06:39]

Send a private message to this user    
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 17 June 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent bought from him, but i gather that he is very credible. i mean alot of people have bought stuff from him, and i havent seen any complaints about the parts.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 17 June 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep bought stuff off kristain from yahoo, and have been very happy...

excellent service and pricing Nod
note: shipping out of japan can be expensive

cheers
ed
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 17 June 2004 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea dude he is all good
got a cooler off him no worries
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 17 June 2004 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes YAHOO????

i do ebay but whats yahoo? can i get site address please???
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 17 June 2004 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bought stuff from him. no hassles.
94mr2turbo
Regular

April 2003

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 18 June 2004 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought a turbo kit for my friend through him a while ago, and he did a good job of it.
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 18 June 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im doing some business with him at the moment he is professional
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sat, 19 June 2004 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There have been both good and bad reports concerning myself, as there is with any business.

http://www.JapaneseImportParts.com

The gaurantee is, that if you dont get the parts you pay for, or something similar happens, you get a full refund, ASAP.

The problem is usually the length of reply time, which is being worked on at present. We are currently cutting our reply down, hopefully by half in the next few weeks. 50% of emails recieve replies straight away at present, but the rest require research, or pricing from Japan which can take a while. While getting through over 120 emails a day (over 800 a week) is time consuming, we are working on making things quicker.

Yes, as stated above, the general section would have been better for this post.

thanks to most of the guys above, bigg willie style, ed_ma61, joyride, Ribbo, Adsport, 94mr2turbo,

Regarding Clint (CLG), we came to an agreement, maybe CLG needs to point out his own problems, not have others try and do it for him in future guys ?? Rolling Eyes

If anyone wants parts off Japanese Yahoo, I am the person to see.

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 20 June 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have bought off Kristian too, all good!!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 20 June 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Sun, 20 June 2004 00:47

Regarding Clint (CLG), we came to an agreement, maybe CLG needs to point out his own problems, not have others try and do it for him in future guys ?? Rolling Eyes

I've been directed to this thread countless number of times now by fellow forum members asking for my opinion to be voiced, and have chosen to stay out of it for many and varied reasons, but basically my problems with your business dealings will not be aired publically here. Additional to that point I'll add I have not encouraged anyone to include my dealings with you in this thread, and as such would propose that your insinuation as such is also once again, untrue. Needless to say, I'll not be using your services again, Kristian.

rigel4: I'd suggest you do a messege history search, if you want the informantion, that way you can make up your own mind and not have the opinions of others to influence you?!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 20 June 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Sun, 20 June 2004 13:14

Additional to that point I'll add I have not encouraged anyone to include my dealings with you in this thread, and as such would propose that your insinuation as such is also once again, untrue.

Clint, I was not suggesting that you encouraged anyone to say anything, just that those people oviously did not have a problem, but they heard you did, and spoke about you and I, when in fact they were not ever involved, and it had nothing to do with them.

Thankyou for your reply though Clint.
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 20 June 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havnt dealt with clint or Kristian, but i have talked to people who have and they seemed quite happy with his services.

Obviously not every1 will be happy and i feel sorry that it happened to CLG, but Kritian seems to be a fine bloke as he doesnt seem to hold any hard feelings towards CLG, nor CLG towards him as far as i can see.

If i were you, i would try him for myself first, if you are happy with his services then use him again, if not, you know not to use him again, simple!!
irwige
Occasional Poster

March 2003

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 21 June 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have bought a few items off kristian (ProfecB Spec2, FMIC, etc) and he has always been professional and reliable.

i would reccomend him to anyone considering buying from Japan no worries.

cheers!

[Updated on: Mon, 21 June 2004 12:59]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 21 June 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
irwige wrote on Mon, 21 June 2004 22:49

i also hear he has some nice mufflers on his website! Surprised

There will be very soon my friend Smile

For the time being, everyone should go to this site below, a well known and reputable Australian owned Muffler supplier.

Quality, Performance and looks, Rival Performance Mufflers have it all.

http://www.RivalPerformance.com
TUB-11Y
Regular

February 2003

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Wed, 30 June 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got my TRUST/Greddy fmic kit thru Kristian with no probs. would recommend him
osman
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sat, 24 July 2004 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how long does it usually take for delivery? iv been waiting for over 5 weeks still nothing ... :/
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sat, 24 July 2004 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've not received any reply from him about some parts either...i wonder what's happening..
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 25 July 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supraman just pm'ed ya....
osman
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 25 July 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still no email/phone call ....... ?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 25 July 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OSMAN, yours was sent, I will check with the post office tomorrow.

Satoshi, My email has been offline recently, and I have a backlog of about 400 emails to get through. Please email again if you want to make sure it got through.
osman
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 25 July 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers Smile thanks
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 25 July 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian: Have been trying to call you for the past few weeks... Left a message too, did you get it at all? Have you changed your phone number? Thought you might have gone overseas or something...
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 25 July 2004 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hot Celica wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 22:15

i have dealt with CLG before and i would not do so again

Don't know why, I had no problems. Would recommend him no problems. Can't do the same re Kristian, as I haven't bouight from him, but has always replied to my queries though.

Cheers

Michael B
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 25 July 2004 20:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Demure.

Considering I dont know who you are, or what you are after, I have no idea If I got your message !!!

Also, you say you have been calling for weeks, but you only left one message ? are you one of those people that ring my phone 3 times and then hang up ?

I'm going to tell everyone now, if you are going to ring me, if I dont answer, leave a message. I HATE it when I have 30 missed calls from some idiot, who is desperate to ring, but wont leave a message. Think about it. It makes sence, and thats what voicemail is for. USE IT.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 25 July 2004 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, its 6am, I have been up all night working, and I need sleep Rolling Eyes
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 25 July 2004 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian: Heh, that's okay - this is Fook, spoke to you awhile ago about an AE86 LSD and gearset...

I admit I haven't been trying *too* hard to call, maybe once a week if that. Left a message, didn't get a reply, thought maybe you'd gone on holiday or something so kinda stopped trying for a bit. And yes, I'm one of those people who hates talking to answering machines Razz And yes, I also hate it when I find out I have 30 missed calls and no messages, but I hate it more when I have 30 missed calls and 30 messages from the same person asking me the same thing!

Ta Smile

Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

icon8.gif  Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 26 July 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man I planning to buy something off the chap.. but man he takes his time getting back to you.... yeah SUPRAMAN I'm still waiting for the pics I asked for...
jabtronic
Regular

July 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 26 July 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I buy almost all my parts from Kristian. His service is always very quick, cheap and friendly. Smile

He's pretty busy most of the time, but I've never had a problem with delays in responses. Even though I email him quite regularly Evil or Very Mad
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 26 July 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i too have had a few dealings with clint, more than happy to deal with him, seems to be a decent bloke as well.

He has also offered me advice and help along the way trying to get my v8 supra going.

I will also keep dealing with him whilst i ever need something automotive i cant source locally.

[Updated on: Mon, 26 July 2004 09:32]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 27 July 2004 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread has been editted to remove the senseless drivel being spouted by people who need to learn to show a little maturity.

If your post have gone missing consider that a warning.

[Updated on: Tue, 27 July 2004 22:57]

osman
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 02 September 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know its been a while since anyone has written here but i would really like to add something.

just a comment about kristian - :Japanese Import Parts"
I had ordered an item off him several months ago, for which i payed for.
anyhow it got lost in the post and was "guaranteed" a 100% refund...and still waiting for it for amonth.
no replies to PM, wont even try calling 'coz he wont pick up at all.

If you do read this, i would appreciate it if you did call me and refund my money.

cheers guys
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 02 September 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The money has already gone in your account mate, check your balance.......

Kristian
osman
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 03 September 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when was this? i checked my balance on thursday and the only money that has come through to my acc. is from work!

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 03 September 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did it since thursday. Check your balance again.
osman
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 03 September 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
received thanks
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 03 September 2004 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sun, 19 September 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seems like he has alot of good parts although everywhere i go im seeing bad reports Embarassed

http://www.alsc.aus.as/messages/21396/22034.html?1 080478174
n14det
Regular

March 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was after some parts and i've emailed him several times but no response.....
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I kinda eventually gave up... I've heard some good reports, some of my friends have been very happy with his services but he's just been a disappointment for me. I guess he's busy serving lots of customers, and I guess he's too busy to deal with me so I look elsewhere now.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 September 2004 07:00]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I have left four messages reagrding the costs of a FMIC kit and single turbo kit for the GZ20, wtf?

Dont you want to make money?
jabtronic
Regular

July 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He mentioned that he had purchased a car from interstate and was driving it back, so wouldn't have computer access for a few days.

But that was like last week, he should be back by now..
We all know that is he is extremely busy, but I can't imagine how many emails are in his inbox now Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 20 September 2004 07:31]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if he is so busy, and people are getting annoyed with his lack of service why doesnt he employ someone else....
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Although I have not bought anything off him his prices seem to be VERY good. If he employed someone else, his prices will go up and he might loose some customers. Its a tough decision to make when running a business.

Cheers

Jeff
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well perhaps if he employed someone else the business would grow and the reports would be positive....u see..., but i am sure kristian doesnt need to be told what to do with his business
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree on both points.

Cheers

Jeff
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE I tried calling you 3 times and gave up when there was no answer and it rang out.

I have done over 10,000km in the past 6 days, been to W.A, S.A, ACT, VIC, NSW and QLD, all work related. I have done 1100 of those KM in the past 10 hours, and just walked into my office 5 minutes ago, at 2:15am. Buisness hours finished at 5pm, but I am here trying to catch up.

Yes, I could employ someone, but then the prices would obviously go up, and things wouldnt be as cheap.

I get up to 100 emails a day, and am currently putting in place srategies to reduce reply and response time. The new website is the first step in the process. With over 700 new and used parts listed, it should reduce the workload, as many parts that people are interested in are listed there.

If you need a reply immediatly, just let me know in the email that it is urgent and I will do so.

I am currently working through the backlog of emails (over 500 or so) and hope to get through all the outstanding emails in the next 48 hours.

Please understand I am not a huge business that employs 5 or 6 people, it is just me, and that is why we can beat most other prices listed by other import companies.

Simple fact. If you want cheap parts, I may take a bit longer, but you will get what you want/need at a great price.

If you want parts today or tomorrow, go to Just Jap or Triple SSS or Asian Auto Spares, and pay 50% more.

Its that easy.

Thanks guys,

Kristian
Japanese Import Parts

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think the wait was what I minded so much, I understand that you're busy and all that. It was more the disappointment; the first time I spoke to you in February you said you had what I was looking for, and then you never got back to me and when I tried to get to you, I left missed calls, I left messages, but never got a reply. So I tried again a week later, a month later, and eventually gave up. I think I emailed you eventually and eventually got a reply saying you didn't have what I was looking for anymore, but that you'd get back to me. I never did hear from you again.

Like I said, you've got good prices, and you're obviously a busy man, and you obviously don't have time for me. But I'm sure you have many other happy customers - good on them.

That's enough of my ranting, I'll let you get on with business...

[Updated on: Mon, 20 September 2004 21:09]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant help everyone. If I could, I would. If I cant help you, be glad that I was honest and told you I couldnt.

I know some import businesses that say they have the parts, then keep your money until they get in what you need, possibly weeks or months later.

Simple fact. I stated this before.
If you want parts NOW go to JustJap or one of the big importers.
If not, Deal with it !!!

Now can everyone stop with their life stories please ??

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so i was driving to work this morning and BAM...a rabbit came out in front of me and swerved and i hit a guard rail...so you got any front fenders? Very Happy
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 20 September 2004 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, no Eviljack. Crying or Very Sad
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I never recieved any missed calls on my phone and I always answer my phone unless I am asleep which isnt during the day, did you ring the number I left on the message or the phone I called from??

The number I left you in the message was the correct one...

PM me if you are interested in doing business and then I can give you my mobile number again....
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I called you 3 times. Are you saying that in the past month you had NO missed calls ?

The simple fact is, I rang you, and it rang out. If you had message bank, I would have left a message.

Get over it and move on.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 September 2004 01:57]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why are you being like this...

FFS if i had a missed call I would have rung you back Rolling Eyes

Especially three from the same number

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure, you would have rung me back matey..

I have a private number for most of my outgoing calls, and the number isnt displayed.

Keep making it up as you go along.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 September 2004 02:19]

thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristan, i emailed you a few weeks ago reguarding importing a car and you never replied? Whats the go? If you get flooded with emails i understand but if your just ignoring me than thats not cool Razz

Please look for my email Very Happy
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, recieved it, I am now passing most car enquiries over to http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au as I dont have time any more except for the occcasional supra Crying or Very Sad
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check your PM
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hows the sourcing of the rb25 turbo replacement going?........
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
good, I have one on the way at the moment. Smile
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:18RG HKS cams for sale!!! Rare
Next Topic:gt28 and BOV with pics
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 01:14:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088601112365723 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.