Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
venzy
Regular

May 2004
F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 04:06 Go to next message
Im gonna tell u a story..

Today, i was on my way home, and driving down an on ramp onto the M1...anyway, there was this guy in a holden right up my ass, sometimes his lights would disapear he was that close. So i jus drove slow untill he backed off, then entered the M1. Then this guy pulls up beside me, and boxes me in behind this slow car infront. After a while he speeds off and i pull in behind him and overtake too. Next thing i know, he slams on his brakes, *good one dickhead, i dont talegate :P*, so i braked with no incident however the guy behind me nealy went up my ass.
Then he slows right down, and keeps hitting the brakes every now and again, with his hand out the window pointing at my reflection in the mirror. Then...he speeds off.

So i kept driving home as usuall, and i end up behind him again, this time, he threw a glass bottle out the fucking window, it smashed all over the road, luckily not much on my side, and he speeds off again, never saw him after that. After he threw the bottle i took chase to get his number plate, but my cars too slow Razz

wat a prick!
  Send a private message to this user    
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fit a bastard light.... i.e. an extremely bright foggie or something and mount it on the back of your car, then switch it on when they get too close.
mr_ice55
Regular

April 2003
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This guy must have had it in for you. Are you sure u didnt do anything to upset him, cuz thats abit unusual especially throwing a bottle out the window, i mean we all get tailgaters, but this guy sounds fuking insane
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well....there is one thing, but i didnt do anything wrong. There is a round about in which u have to change lanes during the round about. i dont think he realised and thought i cut him off, even though i had my indicator on....nothing happend, i dont think he even tried coming accross my path. Another thing, when on the M1, there was a car with a trailer, driving in the right lane, slowly, this was just as i was pulling onto the M1. So i went to drive past it on the left, and it swerved infront of me(indicators on the trailer didint work). None of this was as bad as it seems, none were close calls.

i have no idea who this guy was. it seemed like he was hunting me, he kept moving into the left lane to let cars past so he could get back to were i was.
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its not insane...its just another holden driver.

Bascially a holden driver thinks he's in a race (even if its a poof in a barina or a single professional women in a astra convertible Rolling Eyes ), they need to get from A to B as fast as they possibly can, and nothing is going to get in their way.

I know I'm generalising but I don't see any different on the roads. If I ever see a decent considerate holden driver one day, I take it back.

But because I never will its not considered generaling because they're all f**kheads! Very Happy

Yay its friday!

[Updated on: Fri, 18 June 2004 05:23]

NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

there was this guy in a holden right up my ass

sounds about right...friggin bogans...i had a run in with a bogan tailgater yesterday too but i gave him something to think about Evil or Very Mad

pity you couldnt get his plate number

some people need lessons in anger management
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When you get a tail gater you Put down the back window and give him the bird. Has worked a treat form me many a time.

Oh sorry most of you don't drive MS53 with power rear windows.

Just do the left foot brake. Drive along with your left foot just on the brake enough to light the brake lights. Sometimes they back of then
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In my old rolla which I didn't love so much, when a tailgater rode my ass, I would brake hard so they would hit me. Evil or Very Mad
(only one person came very,very close tho). However now in my '86 I am way to scared of someone hitting me, so what I tend to do is slow down, wind down the window and wave, whilst smiling in my mirror. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My personal fave is to creep 2-3 km/h faster, then discreetly clutch in, shift back to 3rd (@100km/h) and pull on the handbrake as you let the clutch out. NO BRAKE LIGHTS !!!! Twisted Evil

Keep one eye firmly on the rear-view mirror, coz if they don't twig they'll run fair up your wazoo!! I developed this technique after learning that many people REALLY don't appreciate the brake-test, as they literally SEE RED Wink . -This way it's up to the jerk behind you to realise that they're too close, when they find a car rapidly slowing infront of them sans brake-lights.

Oh yeah, if you're some kind of automatic driving loser, clunk that slushbox back to 2nd, and grab handbrake when the computer/valve body decides that it'd like you to have that gear you asked for Very Happy
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had one tail gating me the other week, he tried to overtake me on double white lines, 1 lane each way, peak hour traffic, cliff 1 side bush the other. I had the daughter of a police officer in the passenger seat and her sis in the back. This guy was insane the point he tried to over take me was on a blind corner. I had to brake and turn away so that he didn't hit me, as it would have been either a head on or he would have put me in to the bush. We got the number plate and gave it to the father of my passengers(the cop). He'll see that next time the guy gets pulled over he'll get f**ked on.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Billy-Mason PI wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 14:58

Bascially a holden driver thinks he's in a race (even if its a poof in a barina or a single professional women in a astra convertible Rolling Eyes ), they need to get from A to B as fast as they possibly can, and nothing is going to get in their way.

I know I'm generalising but I don't see any different on the roads. If I ever see a decent considerate holden driver one day, I take it back.

But because I never will its not considered generaling because they're all f**kheads! Very Happy

Yay its friday!

Hey... I resent that!!!!! Shocked

No.... wait a miniute.... thats pretty accurate. Rolling Eyes
jaikat
Regular

June 2004
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At least it didn't turn to physical violence. One of the girls at work yesterday was tailgated then the guy overtook her, she stuck her finger up, he stopped under a railway bridge where she couldn't pass him, got out of his ute and through her car window punched her in the right eye. Wish I was there...... would have opened my door at the same time and served it back.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some guy fully cut me off, so i beeped, he gave me the finger straigt away.

so i started beeping and sticking my finger up at him repeatedly. he slammed on the brakes but i avoided it easily (him driving a rusty XD falcon, me driving rx7). then he slowed right down, and pulled next to me. his face had gone bright red and he was literally spitting as he yelled at me. imagine the angryest person youve ever seen and he was atleast that angry. Meanwhille im still sticking my finger up at him and laughing (to a 120kg council worker as it turned out). eventually he drove off.
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont understand this guys anger....to throw a bottle onto the road infront of me....thats seems like he wants me dead lol.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh, venzy ... a direct result of an UNINTENTIONAL G'up on your behalf on the holden driver ... good work good work Laughing

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&g oto=315200&rid=104&S=8229fd909a46dcd91a59b 7b85fd342f7

follow link if unfamiliar with this Very Happy
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaikat wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 15:59

At least it didn't turn to physical violence. One of the girls at work yesterday was tailgated then the guy overtook her, she stuck her finger up, he stopped under a railway bridge where she couldn't pass him, got out of his ute and through her car window punched her in the right eye. Wish I was there...... would have opened my door at the same time and served it back.

then he was not a man if he hit her
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 15:53

Yay its friday!

I assuming you drive both so I apologise if I offended you. Im only talking about sole Holden drivers/owners here.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have an worked SS Ute that is a company car.

But there is somthing about owning a Holden that makes you Stoooopid Razz

No Offence taken... I also have 3 Celicas. Evil or Very Mad
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still dont get it hey. How could he be so enraged to risk peoples lives on the M1....i mean there was alot of traffic, wat if the guy behind me went up my ass and the guy behind did the same etc....what a dick! i wish great pain apon him! Evil or Very Mad
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
People get raged up so easily on the roads.

I mean I might make some sort of sighing gesture at the driver in question's stupidity, but I dont know how people get to physical violence over small road indescretions.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
venzy wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 16:11

i dont understand this guys anger....to throw a bottle onto the road infront of me....thats seems like he wants me dead lol.

just tools mate anyone whos stupid enough to do shit like that especally on one of Southeast Queensland's busiest roads (Pacific Motorway a.k.a M1) doesn't deserve a license don't worry he'll gets what coming to him one of these days Smile
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make the connection, he threw a bottle....he probably emptied it himself a couple minutes ago? pissed?
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I nearly got in a fight with a cabbie the other morning - Im goin down this street at bout 7am, it was clear as day, i even had my lights on, couple of cars each side and this dickhead just pulled out, not quickly, but so frikkin slowly and i was only bout 50 metres away.Dickhead edges out and keeps edgin out coz ive had to stop so he doesnt hit me, and after honkin he keeps comin, at a snails pace.There wasnt even room anymore cos hed blocked me in so i couldnt go anyhere.Still,he comes forward so i wind down my window, still on the horn n yell for him to move so i can fukin get goin,still he comes so i undid my belt n got out yellin at him. Never seen anyone reverse so fast in my life, the guy shat himself soooooo hard. Twas funny as.

I think that most people on the road seriously get their licenses from weaties boxes coz i dont now how they could ever pass the tests, most of em are all frickin rejects(specially holden drivers)
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StuC wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 18:27

I nearly got in a fight with a cabbie the other morning - Im goin down this street at bout 7am, it was clear as day, i even had my lights on, couple of cars each side and this dickhead just pulled out, not quickly, but so frikkin slowly and i was only bout 50 metres away.Dickhead edges out and keeps edgin out coz ive had to stop so he doesnt hit me, and after honkin he keeps comin, at a snails pace.There wasnt even room anymore cos hed blocked me in so i couldnt go anyhere.Still,he comes forward so i wind down my window, still on the horn n yell for him to move so i can fukin get goin,still he comes so i undid my belt n got out yellin at him. Never seen anyone reverse so fast in my life, the guy shat himself soooooo hard. Twas funny as.

I think that most people on the road seriously get their licenses from weaties boxes coz i dont now how they could ever pass the tests, most of em are all frickin rejects(specially holden drivers)

I had a Holden (not a Commodore but) but I don't think all of them are bad drivers. just the majority of dick heads in Commodores (not all Commodore drivers)but I find the worst drivers of the whole lot seem to drive Commodores some one driving recklessly usually a Commodore, most police chases I see on the news surprise surprise usually a Commodore majority of stupidity on the road Commodore what is it with fuck heads and Commodores? but no the worst drivers I find drive Commodores
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draza wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 15:36

i had one tail gating me the other week, he tried to overtake me on double white lines, 1 lane each way, peak hour traffic, cliff 1 side bush the other. I had the daughter of a police officer in the passenger seat and her sis in the back. This guy was insane the point he tried to over take me was on a blind corner. I had to brake and turn away so that he didn't hit me, as it would have been either a head on or he would have put me in to the bush. We got the number plate and gave it to the father of my passengers(the cop). He'll see that next time the guy gets pulled over he'll get f**ked on.

good to hear
now did you bone his daughters?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 19:32

Draza wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 15:36

good to hear
now did you bone his daughters?

Laughing
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Fri, 18 June 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

That's because every commonwhore driver after the VR series thinks he's Mark Skaife Razz
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Sat, 19 June 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was it a holden 4WD by any chance ???

if so i might know the person in question ..

My Ex housemate is a tailgataholic .. fucking dangerous on the road - he lives up that way

st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Hey!! I've owned two commodores!! Sat, 19 June 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not gunna try and defend the legions of F*(ktard commodore drivers out there - lord knows I've quietly sworn an impressive array of obsceneties at them over the years. Just don't lump ALL of the commode brigade into that basket. I'm ssllloooooowwwllyy doing a V6 conversion on my old VH (manual, of course) and when it's finished, I'll be back out on the streets giving way, being courteous, letting people into my lane, getting out of the way of people trying HARD to cause accidents, indicating BEFORE I merge, etc.etc. -You know, the decent thing? Cool

For the time being, I'm fighting the good fight in my STOCK AS A ROCK 5th gen sillycar, which will get the odd rest when the dunnydore comes on-stream. Not sure if I'll part ol' grey'n currrvy though... the fuel economy's just too good! Very Happy
It'll look waaaaayy sweeter when I get those new rimz for it tooo...
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Sat, 19 June 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Billy-Mason PI wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 16:26

Lambolica wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 15:53

Yay its friday!

I assuming you drive both so I apologise if I offended you. Im only talking about sole Holden drivers/owners here.

*COUGH* Twisted Evil
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Sat, 19 June 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 15:32

My personal fave is to creep 2-3 km/h faster, then discreetly clutch in, shift back to 3rd (@100km/h) and pull on the handbrake as you let the clutch out. NO BRAKE LIGHTS !!!! Twisted Evil

Keep one eye firmly on the rear-view mirror, coz if they don't twig they'll run fair up your wazoo!! I developed this technique after learning that many people REALLY don't appreciate the brake-test, as they literally SEE RED Wink . -This way it's up to the jerk behind you to realise that they're too close, when they find a car rapidly slowing infront of them sans brake-lights.

Oh yeah, if you're some kind of automatic driving loser, clunk that slushbox back to 2nd, and grab handbrake when the computer/valve body decides that it'd like you to have that gear you asked for Very Happy

Speaking of no brake lights, (I don't tailgate so I'm fine), but it gives me the utter shits when the car infront doesn't have any.

And it always is a falcon. Seriously.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: F***ING TALEGATING PRICK Sat, 19 June 2004 10:17 Go to previous message
I find its a laser most of the time
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Who has GZE'd their FWD rollas/secas ??!!
Next Topic:Poll: Shaker on an ma61
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:35:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006615161895752 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.