September 2003
icon8.gif  [CLOSED] Fri, 18 June 2004 09:41 Go to next message
[EDITED] Too much info Rolling Eyes .

[Updated on: Tue, 22 June 2004 07:37]

Send a private message to this user    
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: The Day My Luck Changed Fri, 18 June 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bad luck there mate I'm starting to slow down after a few very close calls with the Police epecally after speeding past an unmarked one Shocked that just really scarred me?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: The Day My Luck Changed Fri, 18 June 2004 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got another fine tonight, $90 for squeeling tyres in the RAIN LOL

with all the fines i get, i could have more mods...

but will that change things? Rolling Eyes
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Day My Luck Changed Sat, 19 June 2004 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got let off for doing 110+ past an unmarked cop Razz
I really should have learnt my lesson...
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: The Day My Luck Changed Sat, 19 June 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 19 June 2004 10:25

I got let off for doing 110+ past an unmarked cop Razz
I really should have learnt my lesson...

was that in a 50 zone?
if so..then thats also my story
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Day My Luck Changed Sat, 19 June 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steven!

dude that sux bro! real bad.. can't believe they even went to the trouble of road blocks and stuff for you.. whoooo

anywho, how is the engine going dude?! Is the dude putting it in? You wanna sell some spare parts from the old one? Smile or.. want a hand putting it in????

Rob Smile
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Day My Luck Changed Tue, 22 June 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A mate of mine from Newcastle has the worst luck of all. He got busted for 110 in a 60, and the judge must have had pms or something coz she put him in jail for 3 months!for a first offence! He was out on appeal 5 days later, but still a fucked up experience.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Day My Luck Changed Tue, 22 June 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Tue, 22 June 2004 14:00

A mate of mine from Newcastle has the worst luck of all. He got busted for 110 in a 60, and the judge must have had pms or something coz she put him in jail for 3 months!for a first offence! He was out on appeal 5 days later, but still a fucked up experience.

WHAT THE FUCK!?
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Day My Luck Changed Tue, 22 June 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah apparently it had something to do with the judges daughter being killed in a car crash or hit by a car or something like that.Should never have been on the case in the first place
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Day My Luck Changed Tue, 22 June 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Tue, 22 June 2004 14:58

Yeah apparently it had something to do with the judges daughter being killed in a car crash or hit by a car or something like that.Should never have been on the case in the first place

Aren't there laws about impartiality of the judge?
lyle-act
Regular

June 2004
Re: The Day My Luck Changed Tue, 22 June 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speeding in suburban areas = dumb.

I get so pissed off when fuck sticks come cruising through my suburb at 90 - 100kph, so many people crossing the street and cars reversing on to the road. In fact some guy killed a whole family 6 months ago just down the road from me cause he was doing 100kph in a fucking 40 zone.

What a C_U_N_T.

I must say though, 3 months jail for speeding? wtf is that?

[Updated on: Tue, 22 June 2004 05:10]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Day My Luck Changed Tue, 22 June 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I see a lot of idiots driving around my area. People going to fast, especially around corners and stuff. There is however a difference between doing 110 in a 80 zone and doing 70 in a 50 zone, even though they are similar factors of speed, the 70 in a 50 zone is far more dangerous IMHO.
lyle-act
Regular

June 2004
Re: The Day My Luck Changed Tue, 22 June 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i reckon...

i mean, crusing along the highway at 120 - 130 isn't really life threatning, but when there is 'obstacles' every where its a bit shit.

I mean, around canberra there are alot of 80 zones that are WIDE open and VERY clear so i mean, i dont care if someone is doing 100 there cause its not exactly 'dangerous'... unless some fool (generally old people) merges onto the road doing 50 even though its an 80 zone... then its dangerous Neutral
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Day My Luck Changed Tue, 22 June 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But then it's not the speeder that is dangerous, it's the merger. Of course, if the speeder wasn't going so fast it wouldn't be an issue, but if the merger knew how to drive it wouldn't be an issue either.

I just saw in the paper that a car smashed and killed 4 of it's 5 occupants including a foreign exchange student when the driver lost control and hit into a truck. It was an L plater driving at night on a freeway in a V8 Commodore in the wet. See to me that sounds REALLY FUCKIN dangerous. Of course to the person writing the article it was a terrible tragedy. It was, but if the driver had of been say a P plater, we would be hearing about how stupid kids in their V8 Commodores can't control their cars.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Day My Luck Changed Tue, 22 June 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 22 June 2004 15:08

I just saw in the paper that a car smashed and killed 4 of it's 5 occupants including a foreign exchange student when the driver lost control and hit into a truck. It was an L plater driving at night on a freeway in a V8 Commodore in the wet. See to me that sounds REALLY FUCKIN dangerous. Of course to the person writing the article it was a terrible tragedy. It was, but if the driver had of been say a P plater, we would be hearing about how stupid kids in their V8 Commodores can't control their cars.

I don't know what the news over there is playing, we got the whole spiel about learner drivers in hipo cars. Personally I've got no problem if the person respects the car and shows adequate skill to handle it. The idea of an L plater driving a HSV Clubsport on a wet highway at night seems kinda stupid to me though!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: [CLOSED] Tue, 22 June 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank, realy? Okay. It was only one paper, and there wasn't much written on it.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: [CLOSED] Tue, 22 June 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahha 3 months for that speed.. nice judge
lyle-act
Regular

June 2004
Re: [CLOSED] Tue, 22 June 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so stupid... who the hell teaches their kid(s) to drive in a 250+ kw Commo?

heh, my dad wont let ANYONE drive his SS, i cant stand it, its got all this mad exhaust system on it so its around 245kw, yet it NEVER goes above 3k on the tacho! So painful >_< *sigh*
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: [CLOSED] Wed, 23 June 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw that on my mates dad monaro... was in it heaps.. never went above 2.5k rpm
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [CLOSED] Wed, 23 June 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same with my old man, won't let me touch his SCV6 caprice because of insurance and he never takes it over 3/3.5k

then again, if i was allowed to drive it i'd be worried about what i'd do given all that power Evil or Very Mad
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: [CLOSED] Wed, 23 June 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you get used to the power very quickly
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [CLOSED] Wed, 23 June 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I trust 3 other people to drive my supra Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: [CLOSED] Wed, 23 June 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont trust anyone Sad
someone has hit something on my cooler in my car and bent the fucker
nothing major but its still annoying
http://members.optushome.com.au/jag7799/car/bent.jpg
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [CLOSED] Wed, 23 June 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, 1 of the people I trust drives a 180rwkw ma61, another drives a 200rwkw jza80 ... so I know the car is in good hands Smile

The 3rd is my mum Shocked
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: [CLOSED] Wed, 23 June 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah.. theres a few id trust with the power
but not with my car asthetically.. i.e not running into things.. or bending my cooler... you know.. little things like that that might piss u off
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: [CLOSED] Tue, 29 June 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 23 June 2004 11:38

i saw that on my mates dad monaro... was in it heaps.. never went above 2.5k rpm

Hmmm My SS hardly goes below 2500rpm Rolling Eyes

But I don't think I'd let anyone loose behind the wheel unless I was in the car carrying a gun.

I really think that NSW should have limits on power that L and P platers can drive. I've seen too many hi-po V8s and turbos wrapped around telegraph poles and fliped into channels to last me a life time.

I'd probably trust my brother to drive it but I'll wait till he gets his Supra before I decide that.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: [CLOSED] Fri, 02 July 2004 11:41 Go to previous message
Quote:

for a v8, thats prolly revvin HARD! Laughing Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:KE20 Khana result!
Next Topic:Ra65 vs r33 gtst vs tr v6 magna
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 18:16:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056381225585938 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.