Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » how SLOW can you GO?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
icon14.gif  how SLOW can you GO? Sat, 19 June 2004 10:06 Go to next message
let's see..everyone has been talking how fast drive and shit..what about..what's the lowest speed limit u can tolerate??

Send a private message to this user    
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Sat, 19 June 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anything slower then 40 shits me espescally 8km/h in a shoppping center car park
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Sat, 19 June 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mmmmm.... 30 through the middle of maroochydore (I can't spell these words), last wednesday...... I actually had to look at my speedo for a bit to see where the hell the 30 mark is, and even if I actually had a mark on it for 30. Very Happy

Anything that is not a main road doesn't count.

As for the topic title, my car is doing it's slowest right now sitting in my carport. Very Happy
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Sat, 19 June 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Sat, 19 June 2004 20:29

Mmmmm.... 30 through the middle of maroochydore (I can't spell these words), last wednesday...... I actually had to look at my speedo for a bit to see where the hell the 30 mark is, and even if I actually had a mark on it for 30. Very Happy

As for the topic title, my car is doing it's slowest right now sitting in my carport. Very Happy

yeah mine slow at the moment too sitting outside Very Happy
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Sat, 19 June 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, i dont get it?

im a bit slow...
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Sat, 19 June 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well when my car had a problem with the alternator i lost recharging capability on the way home from work
i raced to get home and i completely lost power about 100m from home. i had to coast to my house on momentum only. i dont know how fast (or slow) i was going but i just made it up the drive way
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: how SLOW can you GO? Sat, 19 June 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slowest i go is 60kays..
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Sat, 19 June 2004 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Sat, 19 June 2004 23:35

slowest i go is 60kays..

you'd go slower then that Razz you have too stop sometime Razz
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: how SLOW can you GO? Sat, 19 June 2004 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
never! Laughing
commander
Regular

January 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Sun, 20 June 2004 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can't even read anything below 60
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Mon, 21 June 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been pulled over for going too slow one day Smile Had just pulled out onto a 2 lane 70 zone at about 10:30pm on a tuesday night and was going about 30kms waiting for my parents who were about 15 seconds behind me. Then a cop car came flying over the crest doing about 100kms and pulled me over.

Was a female cop on a power trip who said that she would be scraping me off the road in two weeks time! Rolling Eyes

SPEED KILLS! Laughing
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Mon, 21 June 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
currently since i don't have a car i'm walking so yeah its slow and it sucks, but hopefully not for long since i'm looking at another celica tonight Very Happy it'll make celica no. 4 and car no. 5 Laughing
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Mon, 21 June 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me and a friend drove though the main street of engadine and managed to follow the 10 km/h speed limit.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Mon, 21 June 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I managed to stick to 40kmh down an very icy twisty road the other day. Got stuck behind a Magna doing 20. I got pissed off and overtook. Stupid Magna.

You know it's bad, when in third at 40 kph with a 60kw engine you can break traction by just depressing the throttle half way.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Mon, 21 June 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Mon, 21 June 2004 18:52

Me and a friend drove though the main street of engadine and managed to follow the 10 km/h speed limit.

10km/h on a main road? Shit man, you win.
tourerv
Regular

June 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Mon, 21 June 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Mon, 21 June 2004 18:52

You must be lying. Smile I don't think I have ever seen anyone follow that speed limit. Even some of the buses I have seen take it at about 50!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Mon, 21 June 2004 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't even have 10 on my speedo.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Tue, 22 June 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i leave my car in 1st i can get out and walk next 2 it it's so slow it doesn't register in the speedo so i got no idea how slow it is
I can't stand my mum taking coners at 40 kms it shits me
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: how SLOW can you GO? Tue, 22 June 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doing 30kmph on the freeway...into the city during peak hour...for about 10km ARGH

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Tue, 27 July 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mother doing 60 in a 100 zone
it's so frustrating sitting in the passenger seat when she does it and not being able 2 do anything about it
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: how SLOW can you GO? Wed, 28 July 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
50km/h, they changed the main road to this and its unbearable driving on.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: how SLOW can you GO? Wed, 28 July 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my trueno doesnt like anthing under 10kph
it shudders along.. lol poor thing.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Fri, 30 July 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont u just love it when people (old/gay) drive 55 (or less) on a 70 zone, and even more so when they are in the middle lane blocking everyone until some crazy commo (vk) has a near miss and they have to pull over...
Chamelion
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Fri, 13 August 2004 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Sat, 19 June 2004 20:29

That would have been the shared vehicle/pedestrian zone behind the Big Top plaza yes?

Matt.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Sat, 21 August 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I can go remarkbaly slow if I've got a tail-gater or any large 4WD sitting on my arse.

seeyuzz
river
Chamelion
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Sat, 21 August 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
10KM/H behind the BigTop plaza on the Sunshine coast. It's a share zone so vehicles are required to give way to pedestrians.. No biggie I do that anyway. But good luck getting me to find where 10km/h is. I (along with everyone else) goes around 20km/h.

Matt.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Sun, 22 August 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Tue, 27 July 2004 16:32

my mother doing 60 in a 100 zone
it's so frustrating sitting in the passenger seat when she does it and not being able 2 do anything about it

BS You shlap that Ho and Say DAAAAMN BITCH HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!

Thats what i do to my mum anyway Razz

hahah J/K Laughing Laughing
Tofuboi
Regular

November 2003

Re: how SLOW can you GO? Mon, 27 September 2004 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
45km/h TOP SPEED!

I blame the gearbox that was buggered at the time, only two gears (yes automatic, get over it.). 3rd was missing, kinda didnt exist at all. 45 (without revving the engine out (around 4,000rpm))

i have a new one tho, but yeah, speed goes in another thread. Razz
jacek
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Wed, 29 September 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHA me and Johnny_K go bout 10km/h in 5th gear through this one particular road while driving OVER the roundabouts. Razz
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Thu, 30 September 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did about 15k in 5th in a combo once tho it was shuddering ALOT
wolf
Regular

June 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Mon, 04 October 2004 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can barely stand going less than 60.

At 50 my mind starts to wonder off and I loose focus on the driving, especially on open straight roads. I presume some in-car entertainment would be the solution here...
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: how SLOW can you GO? Wed, 06 October 2004 11:07 Go to previous message
slowest i've been DEAD stoped on the 3rd lane of a 4 lane highway with speed limit of 110k's dam accident Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:NSX gotz nothin on the Silly!
Next Topic:galston gorge experience
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 14:09:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007314920425415 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.