Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » MA70 88' Supra ..stock as a Rock ...Sale or swap

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
MA70 88' Supra ..stock as a Rock ...Sale or swap Sun, 20 June 2004 11:41 Go to next message
1988 MA70 toyota supra ..white stock as a rock never been messed with very quick car for non turbo engine 3.0 litre injection,Automatic all options cruise air power steering, windows and mirrors interiour blue vellour with not a scratch on the seats. new brakes tyres, very well looked after car. Second owner baught from an old man ,he has put in a newer engine with lower Kms shown on speedo ..with recipts & log books
Sony Explode stereo competion wireing Kenwood Amp 7/10 speakers
Great Looking Car

$ 7000 O.N.O or swap of somthing in interest ...i have not seen 1 in this condition under $8000 in Sydney
Phone
Email
kaztabb@hotmail.com
  Send a private message to this user    
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: MA70 88' Supra ..stock as a Rock ...Sale or swap Sun, 20 June 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ya know ya can edit the title of your thread to include extra information........
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA70 88' Supra ..stock as a Rock ...Sale or swap Sun, 20 June 2004 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what were you looking at swappin for ?
something standard or modified ?
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: MA70 88' Supra ..stock as a Rock ...Sale or swap Mon, 21 June 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want somthing stock ...i dont mess with cars i got a GTA supra 91' with a 2JZ worked that runs 10.9 thats my baby ...i want to sell or swap this ...ur celica looks good wats in it ..& do u kow anyone that wants to do somthing about a deal
Smile
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: MA70 88' Supra ..stock as a Rock ...Sale or swap Mon, 21 June 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sick
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA70 88' Supra ..stock as a Rock ...Sale or swap Mon, 21 June 2004 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just the 3sge, exhaust clutch and fly, nothin major, am currently lookin for a ma70 myself.....
Smurtman
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: MA70 88' Supra ..stock as a Rock ...Sale or swap Mon, 21 June 2004 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i'd be very very interested in a few weeks once some insurance things are sorted. Would offer 7g's to or a little less cause don't really want the stereo. So if u can wait that'd be awsome.
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: MA70 88' Supra ..stock as a Rock ...Sale or swap Tue, 22 June 2004 06:37 Go to previous message
do u want to swap ur celica for my supra ...u pay a little ammount on top get back to me ..

where u from ( syd )
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4 Sale 93 180sx (SR20DET) offers over $10K
Next Topic:G/SK CELICA
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 11:18:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005267858505249 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.