Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 02:42 Go to next message
Crazy Street Drift from downtown Arabic desert highway .

http://members.iinet.net.au/~plankto/arabicdriftin g.wmv

56k'ers Beware ..
  Send a private message to this user    
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's awesome!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that us pretty sweet stuff dude

tho' I can't believe all those dudes are just standing there right by the road Shocked
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've seen stuff like this before where dudes have been taken out by rolling cars and shit coz they stand right in the way while these guys are doing totally out of control high speed drifting.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha awesome stuff by the cars, but stupidity from the onlookers
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone a while back had a link to a whole lot of these Arabic vids. The ones where the idiot "drifters" ran into innocent passers by where not so cool.
dcleyne
Regular

November 2003
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That reminds me of some of the taxi rides I had in Dubai...

Cheers,
Dan
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Mon, 21 June 2004 13:28

Someone a while back had a link to a whole lot of these Arabic vids. The ones where the idiot "drifters" ran into innocent passers by where not so cool.

Where SIMDOG where .
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do a search... I am going out now.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Mon, 21 June 2004 15:41

Got you Jacket on it cold outside .

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam that looked good.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Mon, 21 June 2004 15:55

SIMDOG wrote on Mon, 21 June 2004 15:41

Got you Jacket on it cold outside .

Nah, I've got my climate control on. Very Happy
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those guys on the side of the road in the first run....they came within inches of loosing there lives Shocked

notice the eminem playing the background..lol
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That guys car control is amazing. It looks like he is in that semi out of control but in control zone.
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"When Arab Street Drift Goes Bad III"
http://members.lycos.co.uk/matrixs13/mqa63/ERH(4)A BE.zip
(right click save as)

[Updated on: Mon, 21 June 2004 12:43]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monkeymajik wrote on Mon, 21 June 2004 22:41

"When Arab Street Drift Goes Bad III"
http://members.lycos.co.uk/matrixs13/mqa63/ERH(4)A BE.zip
(right click save as)

That looks like a compilation of the best of the ones I've seen before. Crazy bastards. No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
tourerv
Regular

June 2004
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Mon, 21 June 2004 22:33

That guys car control is amazing. It looks like he is in that semi out of control but in control zone.

Are you kidding? There is no way that guy has control over that car. Its just one crazy unpredictable slide and spin after the other. That is seriously a fatality waiting to happen. Crazy! Shocked
That sick compilation video proves it. Its like an automotive running of the bulls. Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 21 June 2004 14:45]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, people sure are crazy.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Arabic street drift Mon, 21 June 2004 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tourerv wrote on Tue, 22 June 2004 00:39

Are you kidding? There is no way that guy has control over that car. Its just one crazy unpredictable slide and spin after the other. That is seriously a fatality waiting to happen. Crazy! Shocked
That sick compilation video proves it. Its like an automotive running of the bulls. Razz

THE ZONE , Laughing this must dorifto speak , nobody is in control does that crazy shit .
bmak
Regular

May 2002

Re: Arabic street drift Tue, 22 June 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got some of those sort of videos from this site awhile back.
http://www.toprpm.com/eng/main.htm

They are always pretty crazy.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Arabic street drift Tue, 22 June 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Tue, 22 June 2004 09:22

tourerv wrote on Tue, 22 June 2004 00:39

THE ZONE , Laughing this must dorifto speak , nobody is in control does that crazy shit .

Its staying on the road isn't it. The car isn't doing that itself. and if u watch the cars attitude when spinning, you can see that he is adjusting the braking and steering to keep it on the road. of course its control. That doesn't mean he won't lose control any sec but, or that its not highly dangerous

[Updated on: Tue, 22 June 2004 08:47]

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Arabic street drift Tue, 22 June 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is method in his madness
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Arabic street drift Tue, 22 June 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bet they do this all the time in melbourne somewhere... northern side ... with some kinda of car... vl.....
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: Arabic street drift Tue, 22 June 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad beware of the VL turbo called TURBZ in that area, the muzza mobile with a non turbo engine...... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Arabic street drift Tue, 22 June 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go the ragheads! But hey, what else can you do when you have billions of lazy $, and trillions of litres of oil at your disposal? What else would YOU do?
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Arabic street drift Wed, 23 June 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BMAK - Those videos = YAWN Shocked
bmak
Regular

May 2002

Re: Arabic street drift Sat, 26 June 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doesnt look like they have any drift/crazy vids on anymore.

I'll see what i can find on my backup drive & i got them all at some stage.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Arabic street drift Sat, 26 June 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK all I'm going to say is that does not excite me at all, that Matrix comp. is just ghey, this is just my opinion. No No No
And I'm going to go as far as to say that there's NO SKILL involved.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Arabic street drift Sun, 27 June 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All the spinouts... You think with all that money and time they have they would perhaps build a 'dorifto' track where there are no telegraph poles, cars or more importantly bystanders around?

The 4wd one that flipped was the best because I remember seeing a vid awhile back of the same guy? pulling that 2wheel driving off perfectly... Shows its all abit of cut n paste =p

Is there skill involved? Well the first vid... that guy has obviously gone through enough spills (ala the other vid) and now has aquired some skill and reaction to a cars movement whilst driving 100 and chucking it sideways =/ not sure how much 'risk determining' skill he has in doing it with 4people in the car and people standing metres away, perhaps natural selection will intervene when he runs out of skill. If not, then 'praise allah for da dorifto'
Chazza
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Arabic street drift Sun, 27 June 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha that's cool. Using up their 2 most abundant natural resources... Oil and Stupidity! hehehe. Very Happy
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Arabic street drift Wed, 30 June 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is definate skills involved and an amazing amount of danger too.
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Arabic street drift Thu, 01 July 2004 04:04 Go to previous message
sure its dangerous

but its pretty funny!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:sorry but I had to post this :)
Next Topic:Front mirrors?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 10:21:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005728006362915 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.