Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Toyota Celica TA22 1975 Sun, 20 June 2004 06:19 Go to next message
Found this car on Ebay, looked real good so i thought i'd post it on here for some one to buy! Cool

The seller wrote

" toyota celica 1975 ta22 coupe,1600cc 5speed manual recent respray 6mnths ago in metalic red with fine gold fleck,new rear wheel bearings,new rear shocks,new rear brake shoes and cylinders drums machined,new front brake pads,new front shocks(not fitted in boot) new king springs all round with 2inch drop.has rego till march 04 all chrome in very good condition(piece from lh top windscreen missing) all origional carpet,interior very good except drivers front seat small tear in base and dash pad cracked, some small bubbles of rust in lower sill drivers side(easy fix). have ran out of enthusiasm and time to carry on with resto too many other projects. has 14inch chrome wheels chrome is peelin on couple but still look ok. still has origional 12inch spare, jack and tool bag. motor doent blow smoke or have any noises,has small dent under front bumper on passenger side,inspections and testdrive welcome, is very nippy and great fun to drive cheap on fuel.just needs your finishing touches.any questions dont hesitate to ask may swap/trade for something interesting pre 70"

Starting bid AU $3,000.00

Time left: 8 days 1 hours

http://i21.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/fe/f4/9c_1.JPG

http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/ff/3f/0d_1.JPG

http://i17.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/fe/d5/ea_1.JPG

The item number for the sale is 2482501157

And the URL is http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=2482501157#ebayphotohosting

Send a private message to this user    
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toyota Celica TA22 1975 Sun, 20 June 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for chucking that up Smile

looks awesome, since i don't have a car at the moment and i'm cashed up i think i'll be having a look at this puppy Very Happy

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toyota Celica TA22 1975 Mon, 21 June 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just got home from checking this one out.

def needs some work, the respray was pretty dodgy, guy who did it didn't take much care. there is definite rust and bog present. the radiator will need replacing in the close future. don't have a digi cam so i couldn't get any more pics. the interior is definately original.
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Toyota Celica TA22 1975 Mon, 21 June 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dam, that doesnt sound to good. Embarassed
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toyota Celica TA22 1975 Mon, 21 June 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, i was really quite dissapointed when i got up close, the photos are quite promising
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toyota Celica TA22 1975 Mon, 21 June 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for saving me the time mate. I was gonna drive up there on the weekend to have a look.
Kingswood
Regular

December 2003
Re: Toyota Celica TA22 1975 Tue, 22 June 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to high jack the post, i stiil have my 22 for sale if any one is interested. mine looks good in photos, looks even better sitting in my driveway.

cheers josh
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Toyota Celica TA22 1975 Wed, 23 June 2004 00:51 Go to previous message
It's a bit of a giveaway when it's just had a respray less than 6 months ago, and there are some small "sections" of rust coming through..
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wtb datsun 240z
Next Topic:ANY INTEREST- fs or trade 86
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 17:54:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.049757957458496 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.