Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Computer Games! what are you playing right now?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 09:52 Go to next message
anyone
i have hitman contracts on the pc
awesome

what are you guys playing atm?
  Send a private message to this user    
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slowly making my way right through Quake II

hard setting, no cheats, no maps, no shit.

ive never actually played it as a single player FPS before. always some kind of LAN quake arena game. its BLOODY HARD trying to do it properly No No No

[Updated on: Thu, 17 June 2004 10:10]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not PC, but X-Box..... NFS Underground in Drift mode..... Very Happy
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Warcraft III!!!
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go get PlanetSide... you'll never do anything else again!

theres a 1 week trial floating around somewhere if you wanna give it a quick bash without paying!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In between uni and work i slip in a bit of GT3, NFS Underground and Hitman Contracts Razz
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just finished NWN hordes expansion for the 2nd time on the weekend. Now I'm playing Unreal2 again.
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
COD and trying starwars galaxies with the free trial.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm trying to become a topgun pilot so i've been playing Falcon 4.0 lately.... Rolling Eyes
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Falcon 4.0 AWESOME DUDE

I had the very first falcon when it came out on a mac how awesome was it

anyway

rightnow playing RallySport 2 well just finished actually

mind bending graphics, car realism not as good as Colin McRae 4 and much easier, but darn it if the serious eye-candy doesn't make up for it!
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NFSU, FarCry and occasionally COD.
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still signing on to There whenever i can. also building and selling 3d content for it now (hoverbikes and hoverboards) with discreet gmax. this is the stuff i have built so far Very Happy

also played colin mcrae rally 3 demo and v8 supercars 2 demo on my new notebook. cm3 is pretty crap and v8sc2 is ok.

can't wait for gt4 on ps2 tho, also s2 of live for speed is gonna rock Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 17 June 2004 23:52]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Thu, 17 June 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Civ3 gold
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Fri, 18 June 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No One Lives Forever 2

Anyone else here a GPL freak? I was a while back...
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Fri, 18 June 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
browseing forums...duno if im winning or loseing Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Fri, 18 June 2004 02:53]

MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Fri, 18 June 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in between a few games, far cry, and black hawk down and nfs underground finished on the playstation but it looks better on PC.
ILUSZN
Regular

April 2003

Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Fri, 18 June 2004 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I aint playing any games at the moment.. No time.. But once i build my PC.. ill be back into HL DOD and FA. Also Fiance plays The sims. Got most of them. Man that game gets addictive..
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Fri, 18 June 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive been playing the silent hill games Very Happy Very Happy awesome stuff

and a bit of WWE RAW2 on a mates xbox
mr_ice55
Regular

April 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Fri, 18 June 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silent Hill Series is awesome, scary stuff Evil or Very Mad Been playing alot of far cry and bf: Vietnam. And xbox been playing fight night 2004, and top spin.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Fri, 18 June 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soldier of Fortune 2 online.

im addicted to it, better than crack

if anyone else has this game come play online in the -=XTG=- Server and watch me own ur arse
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Fri, 18 June 2004 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm...been playing

battle field 1942
battle field vietnam
command & conquer generals
never winter knights
call of duty
vietcong
medal of honour spearhead

although....i havnt played a game in ages, these r what i do play when im not tied up with uni & work. Mostly at lans

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Fri, 18 June 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Counter Strike condition Zero
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Fri, 18 June 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've seen french school girls shoot better!!!!

Medal of honor: allied assault..... Multiplayer with mates.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Fri, 18 June 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i still can't get away from age of empires 2 Very Happy

but cs ,wcIII , return to castle wolfenstein you know the usual kill kill kill games.

has anyone got or played starship troopers? I SO WANT IT
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Fri, 18 June 2004 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ILUSZN wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 13:46

I aint playing any games at the moment.. No time.. But once i build my PC.. ill be back into HL DOD and FA. Also Fiance plays The sims. Got most of them. Man that game gets addictive..

HA HA HA HA! You play DOD and FA?
I didn't think anyone else in the world played FA. You have probably seen me in FA. I'm [KON]::SirNotAppearing::> (when playing in Knights of Ni), Shraka or }STFU{ Shraka (normally), Captain Piston (when using pistols), and the Drunken Avenger (when playing drunk).

I need a new computer so I can get into Call of Duty and Medal of Honor.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 June 2004 15:25]

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Sat, 19 June 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was playing UT2004 but my computer is shit and can't handle the 5.5 gig of harddrive space that the game takes up. So it is currently uninstalled.
Im going to make my own computer specifically for games and the internet. (I haven't really done this before but im pretty sure I could do it. Might be interesting. What is the cheapest way to do this?)
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Sat, 19 June 2004 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Sat, 19 June 2004 00:19

has anyone got or played starship troopers? I SO WANT IT

If you had bittorrent you'd probably have it by now:

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/view_10064
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Sat, 19 June 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BattleField Vietnam
Stronghold Warchest
Painkiller (only for a little while at a time as its too dark)

Civ 3
GTA Vice City

Didn't like Far Cry. Was really pretty, but I didn't like the game play.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Sat, 19 June 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just bought an XBox last night, so it's Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance for me now! Smile
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Sat, 19 June 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Sat, 19 June 2004 15:41

Didn't like Far Cry. Was really pretty, but I didn't like the game play.

Heh, I hated farcry. I really dislike "sneaking" games. I only played it for about 10mins before quitting in disgust. I love "try before you buy" Smile

Quote:

Just bought an XBox last night, so it's Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance for me now!

RPG on a console.... What's the point? Waste of a good RPG game to me. Razz
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Sun, 20 June 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Sat, 19 June 2004 19:38

It's more a hack and slash based on an RPG theme...
Think Diablo II but 3D...
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Sun, 20 June 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Sun, 20 June 2004 11:03

Apollo wrote on Sat, 19 June 2004 19:38

It's more a hack and slash based on an RPG theme...
Think Diablo II but 3D...

Something like throne of darkness then?
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Mon, 21 June 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sacred.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Mon, 21 June 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
computer can handle the internet and music really, only thing going for it is the speakers and modem Razz

but on the xbox i'm playing GTA vice city, want to give NFSU a shot to see what its like since i've played it on a mates PC and got pretty addicted after trying out the drift thing on it
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Mon, 21 June 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im also waiting till everquest 2 comes out, and i intend on getting addicted to it as soon as it does
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Mon, 21 June 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Time to update:

I finished Unreal2 yesterday, and I dropped into EB today and bought GTA3 and the complete Baldur's gate2 pack for ~$50 (Instead of like $80), and will be playing GTA3 shortly.

I've played it before, but only the warez version which had no radio stations, so it should be much better this time around. Smile

And I can finally say I have a legit copy of BG2 and it's expansion.
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Mon, 21 June 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Battlefield 1942, dc and vietnam = best games ever, 1942 being the creme of the crop. Nothing beats grabbing a fully laden b17 and doing bomber runs on the bridge in operation market garden. If you see some whore in a plane called ][NTENSE give us a yell Very Happy
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Mon, 21 June 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah im playing bf1942, DC and Vietnam, although i uninstalled vietnam in disghust, Dice and ea did a SHIT job in making that game. I dont think i will ever play it agian. 1942 is insane, i have all expansions but cant not into secret weapons much.

I need a new game, any suggestions?
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Mon, 21 June 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thug_immortal wrote on Mon, 21 June 2004 16:19

Yeah im playing bf1942, DC and Vietnam, although i uninstalled vietnam in disghust, Dice and ea did a SHIT job in making that game. I dont think i will ever play it agian. 1942 is insane, i have all expansions but cant not into secret weapons much.

I need a new game, any suggestions?

Dunno. Those games you mentioned above I don't like personally.

But anyway, at least go into EB soon while they have their sale on. As I mentioned above, I got a significant saving off a couple of games I had wanted to buy for quite a while.

Something might catch your eye as I saw quite a few of those "war" type FPS games there.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Mon, 21 June 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jedi Acadamy is the best game i've played in a while. You cant beat slicing storm troopers in half for quality entertainment
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Mon, 21 June 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baldurs Gate rules but the only problem is that it's to easy i finished 1 and 2 in a day about 7 hours straight playing each Confused
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Mon, 21 June 2004 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
COD, Farcry, Painkiller, UT2004, and sadly Starcraft (its the only game u can play online with a 56k modem Razz)
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Mon, 21 June 2004 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Live For Speed
play it online a fair bit
1:36:30's in the gti
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Tue, 22 June 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The SIMS! on teh Xcellent Box.... Laughing Rolling Eyes
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Tue, 22 June 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Tue, 22 June 2004 00:51

Baldurs Gate rules but the only problem is that it's to easy i finished 1 and 2 in a day about 7 hours straight playing each Confused

Have you played the expansion paks using NEW Lv 1 chracters? on hard?
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Wed, 23 June 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Starcraft was the bomb, i was addicted to that game hahaha until someone stole my ORIGINAL cd-key and now i cant get on battle.net so i stopped playing it, and those bloody Koreans with their Zergling rushes.... ggrrr..... (no offence to any Koreans on here Very Happy)
dcleyne
Regular

November 2003
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Wed, 23 June 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Anyone else here a GPL freak? I was a while back...

Yes... but I'm not very good. The only tracks I could get under the Papy index were Watkins Glen and Silverstone... I hate Monaco!!!!

Playing V8SC2 atm. Did a full length race at Phillip Island last night. 67 laps hurts! Very Happy

Cheers,
Dan
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Wed, 23 June 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Tue, 22 June 2004 00:51

How did you do them so fast?

You must have skipped a helluva lot of the game.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Sat, 31 July 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farcry. I'm most of the way through. Before that, hitman contracts and hitman 2, and max payne 2.

ed_ma61 - Did you ever play Action Quake? It was kind of the preecurser to counterstrike back in the day. Anyway, you can get a single player mod .dll for it which makes for a fantastic Quake II singleplayer experience. Think vs the strongs but with "real" weapons instead of uber sci-fi ones, accuracy based on movement etc, low ammo count, reloading, headshots etc.
shoot
Regular

April 2004
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Sat, 31 July 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Fri, 18 June 2004 19:28

i've seen french school girls shoot better!!!!

Medal of honor: allied assault..... Multiplayer with mates.

give ya a game Smile
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Sat, 31 July 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speaking of which, I hear there is going to be a mod for BF1942 called Bikini Wars... Rolling Eyes
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Computer Games! what are you playing right now? Sun, 08 August 2004 12:12 Go to previous message
Doom 3!!! Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:part time job
Next Topic:JAP51X
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 13:27:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072321891784668 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.