Toymods » General Car Talk » National register of Dodgey Mechanics

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
damz
Occasional Poster

June 2004
National register of Dodgey Mechanics Wed, 16 June 2004 07:20 Go to next message
After just getting boned again by another "professional" mechanic who is trying to overcharge me I reckon there needs to be a national register of mechanics online where average joe's can go to find out who is shifty or give a ratings system to them (rate good ones highly so that they get the business and shit ones pick up their act).

This is one of the only industries which can get away with charging extreme prices for shit service which is hard to prove whether they even did the work they say. Kind of like pimpin'.

Im new round here but maybe we could set up a thread dedicated to nominating shitty mechanics to avoid and good ones to go to?

Anyone got advice about what I can do in response to being charged $700+ for the following 'work': New battery, new spark plugs, replace distibutor points, and the rest of the cost being labour to clean the throttle body, remove the timing belt cover to set the timing (!!), change the plugs and a few other little checks of possible bits and pieces.
What are my rights to make him prove he has done 6+ hours of work to justify this cost?

Cheers.
  Send a private message to this user    
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Wed, 16 June 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you got rorted big time

did you agree to a price?

new battery $150 at the most
new spark plugs $25
points $5
clean throttle body $50

$225

so where he got the other $500
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Wed, 16 June 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you couldn't set up a thread here because if the business's found out that were getting bad reviews, they can sue for defamation.

I don't know how you would set it up though, something like www.carreview.com.

would certainly be a good idea though if it could through all the legal mumbo jumbo.
damz
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Wed, 16 June 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah corona Im glad someone else agrees with me that Im getting screwed.

He claims Battery = $140, plugs = $36, oil change = $40? and he ordered a new distributor cap which is $53 retail from toyota spares (and is holding up his work a full day extra). So total parts is like 270-ish.
He claims he is "a professional" repeatedly and is charging me $70/hour. This is a small workshop adjoined to a service station, what a joker. At that rate he woulda had to work on it non stop all day today and some of yesterday - I asked if that was true and he says "yes..no,..umm, i did bits and pieces most of today and some yesterday".

I told him my budget was 500-600 MAX and he didnt call to tell me when it was gonna amount to more than that.
It's gonna be interesting when i go to pick it up tomorrow - i wont get my pants pulled down like this without making my presence felt. Especially when SSS are selling 1G-GTE engines for $750!

Re: starting a register of bad experiences - surely they cant sue for defamation if allegations are true?! I suppose its not worth getting lawyers to prove whther the claims are true or not though.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Wed, 16 June 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man i feel sorry for you...he can't possible charge $70/hour thats a fukin rort and and a half Twisted Evil .

Get him to take off like $100 or you'll get a solicitor involved or somthing like that just to freak him out Razz
Did you tell him your budget? Did he agree to it?
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Wed, 16 June 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damz wrote on Wed, 16 June 2004 18:10

Re: starting a register of bad experiences - surely they cant sue for defamation if allegations are true?! I suppose its not worth getting lawyers to prove whther the claims are true or not though.

actually - the truth is not usually a defence in slander, libel or defamation actions. Public interest might be - certainly so if you were a media organisation, but what you propose would probably land you in hot water.

We've got no constitutional ammendment (like in the US) to enshrines free speech.

Dont forget that every state has (mostly toothless) consumer protection agencies - and you should ask for an itemised bill that indicates the labour time for each thing that he/she did.

Maybe ask Choice magazine or your local auto club (racq in Qld) to provide list of reputable mechanics.

Also, see v8_ma61's thread about dodgy freight companies and naming of these dodgy suppliers on forums like toymods.

and next time .. remember that you are probably the best machanic your car will see while you own it.
lyle-act
Regular

June 2004
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Wed, 16 June 2004 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$70 an hour is normal, but yeah, its basically 1hrs work but he could probably get away with 2hrs labour.

Still $300 TOPS. $700 is just fucken ridiculous. If a service is gonna cost over $400 they should really call you and say "ah hell, yes im just calling to tell you im about to fuck you, so would you mind bending over please?"
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Wed, 16 June 2004 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

the truth is not usually a defence in slander, libel or defamation actions.

this is right I think. If you merely report facts with evidence. I had this done, cost me this.. took this long withough performing a big subjective lecture, you would be VERY hard to be busted for libel.

Not that I necessarily think that a public forum like this would be the best place. I would recommend another public forum that isn't affiliated witha "club" that couldb sued for this.

OR

Just host your own web page and get peeps to submit their contributions
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 17 June 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do it on a site based overseas problem solved
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 17 June 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plenty of places you could go too..

free sites abound! Very Happy

Tripod is one that immediately comes to my mind
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 17 June 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perhaps people just put ones they recommend others go to, that means you can still put them up on this site.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 17 June 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Callifo wrote on Thu, 17 June 2004 10:39

Perhaps people just put ones they recommend others go to, that means you can still put them up on this site.

This is exactly what people should be doing, however the fact is that most people aren't interested in saying anything when they get good service the just want to complain when they get bad service.

I'm not saying this as an insult or anything simply an observation, people are a lot quicker to complain than they are to complement.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 17 June 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill quote the most used statement in business:

"If you make a customer happy, he will go home and tell one person about his good experience.

But if you piss a customer off, he will go home and tell 10 of his friends, who will then tell 10 of their freinds and so on."

Its just human nature to whinge.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 17 June 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always get a quote up front, then I tack on about 10% and ask them to call me if it's going to come out at more than that.

Not that I've ever atually had a bad experience with a mechanic, but pays to be safe.

Interestingly, my local mechanic (who for me only does rego) has got 4-5 customers from being nice to one of my friends. He went there, good story, I went there, good story - now I recommend him to everyone in the area.

It does pay Smile
MaCCa
Regular

October 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 17 June 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a simply way to avoid any legallities that may occur if u were you publish information. Instead of setting up a website for all the doggy ppl, simply setup a website that compares the costs of different mechanics, that way people can figure out whos fucking who wihtout breaking any law
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 17 June 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i think it would be better to nominate the better places rather than the poor ones. you have to understand that its some times hard to quote people on what a job will cost, sometimes parts are EXPENSIVE and some times theres more needed then orignally thought. having you definately got the dick from that place. Rolling Eyes
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 17 June 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reminds me of a few dealings with various dealerships...

Dealer: Your power steering rack needs replacing ($2500+)
Fault: My rack boot needs replacing ($20 + labour)

Dealer: Your CV joint needs replacing ($350+)
Fault: My CV boot needs replacing ($15 + labour)
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 17 June 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

This is exactly what people should be doing, however the fact is that most people aren't interested in saying anything when they get good service the just want to complain when they get bad service.

I'm not saying this as an insult or anything simply an observation, people are a lot quicker to complain than they are to complement.

this is true, to a point. I feel that in this scenario and in our lovely country the MAJORITY of mechanics are actually quite good.

So perhaps that we might think of making a list of dodgy dudes is a nice reflection on how actually there are not that many around.

A list of who is "good" would by nature exclude a lot of actually quite good mechanics and would be frustratingly long

A "bad" list though could also be influenced by bad personal experiences rather than how they do business, but I am sure you all get my drift

edit: heheh I got to use the word "drift" even tho I drive a FWD.. YES! - ok that was lame

[Updated on: Thu, 17 June 2004 13:26]

4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 17 June 2004 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damz wrote on Wed, 16 June 2004 17:40

I told him my budget was 500-600 MAX and he didnt call to tell me when it was gonna amount to more than that.

I would always recommend against telling the person doing work for you how much your budget is. This can cause many problems such as if the mechanic finds it difficult to remain under your budget, he/she may choose some cheaper repair options. I once needed a new master and slave cylinder for my clutch, and the prick fitted a new master and a 'recond.' slave to keep the job under my budget. The slave cylinder went in like 5 months!. Also if the job is easier than you think, they may take their time to clock up some more money, closer to your budget. Therefore you think they may have done ok, but they really ripped you.

Instead ask him/her for a quote, if your not happy, shop around!
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Sun, 20 June 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what car is this?;that has still got points with efi.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Sun, 20 June 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damz wrote on Wed, 16 June 2004 17:20

After just getting boned again by another "professional" mechanic who is trying to overcharge me I reckon there needs to be a national register of mechanics online where average joe's can go to find out who is shifty or give a ratings system to them (rate good ones highly so that they get the business and shit ones pick up their act).

This is one of the only industries which can get away with charging extreme prices for shit service which is hard to prove whether they even did the work they say. Kind of like pimpin'.

Im new round here but maybe we could set up a thread dedicated to nominating shitty mechanics to avoid and good ones to go to?

Anyone got advice about what I can do in response to being charged $700+ for the following 'work': New battery, new spark plugs, replace distibutor points, and the rest of the cost being labour to clean the throttle body, remove the timing belt cover to set the timing (!!), change the plugs and a few other little checks of possible bits and pieces.
What are my rights to make him prove he has done 6+ hours of work to justify this cost?

Cheers.

Shit man, time to learn mechanics so you can do it yourself is my advice on what to do. That's really basic stuff. Not even any fluid changes there either, so you'd knock it all over in an hour.

But as everything in life, if you can't do it, expect to pay for it.
damz
Occasional Poster

June 2004
The end result Mon, 21 June 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

OK in case anyone cares here is what eventuated.

I went to pick up the car with my mate, mechanic starts trying to rattle off as many things he did as possible, I ask for an itemised invoice which he has done half-arsed. He shows me his own personal list of parts costs which amount to about $250. Its clear he's done work that wasn't necesary (just tooling around becuase he cant figure out whats wrong with it).
But bottom line is, his reaction to my issue with his pricing and work made it clear he couldnt justify it, so I tore him off many pieces of my mind and my mate who was with me just ended up goin "look mechanic, you either argue all day or take 600 bucks which is what the budget for the job was". And he took the 600. Still a rip off.

Note to people getting stiffed: It is ILLEGAL for any person to remove/tow/tamper with a car left on private property. Threatening to leave the car parked in their driveway for months on end is a good persuasive tool if they believe you;'re stubborn enough to follow through with it.
tourerv
Regular

June 2004
Re: The end result Mon, 21 June 2004 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Next time some dodgy mechanic tells you he is a professional ask him which university he got his Mechanics Degree at.
When he can't answer, ask him why he charges the same as a doctor with 6 yrs tertiary training!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Mon, 21 June 2004 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$70 an hour is a bit much. He should be clearing over $2000 a week at $70 an hour (thats on a casual 5 day week, 9-5). At $2000 a week, he is earning $96,000 a year with 4 weeks holiday. Less $16,000 a year for general buisness expenses such as rent ($150 a week), electricity ($10 a week), phone bill ($11 a week) and tools ($137 a week!!!), he is making $80,000 a year before tax. For someone who gets payed that much, I would hope he is a fucking genius mechanic that has spent many hours dyno tuning your car for you. Then I would be happy to pay that much actually.
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Mon, 21 June 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey shraka
some of u dont understand how a workshop runs
70 bucks an hr covers everything
150 a week for elect u must be kidding
more like 400 to 500
i know some workshops that i have worked in need to make over 1000 bucks a day just to open the door once u have paid everything
do u ever see mechanics driving porsches or ferraris

after that 70 bucks an hr and u have paid all the bills
u will end up with about 30 to 35 bucks an hr

i pay over 5000 a yr in insurances dont forget that

u also said he checked yr timing belt/cam timing
well that alone could be 200 dollars

i tell people if there is a problem to come back to me and we will sort it out

if u ran yr business u would understand

best thing to do is go back get him to explain exactly what he did
if u still are not happy just say to him
i am not happy and i will not recomend u anymore

everyone abuses workshops on here most of the time there is 2 sides of the story

there is dodgey mechanics out there

but i would rather pay extra for a good job rather than pay little for a shit job

im starting to get shits with people abusing people on here instead of goin back and talking to the workshop

i bet most of the places u guys work at have had bad probs with customers sometimes and when they go and abuse u so the whole world could read it
it is not nice
go start a business for yrself and see how it feels

im not sticking up for the workshop
i just recond it is easier sovled by talking to owner
and if he wont help u out then say ok i wont come back here or recommend u to anyone

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Tue, 22 June 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sideshow i understand what ur saying but get this
MY friend got her distributer replaced and they charged her for : Removal and refitting of the radiator
Removal and replacing of the air con (it doesn't even have air con
and they serviced her car without asking her
and 2 top it all off when i went in there 2 look how they were going the mechanic could have had his dick in the radiator it was still there full attached .
I admit i've never seen a mechanic in a porshe or what ever altho the guy that did her work just brought a brand new ford pursuit ute
if any1 here lives in tassie and wants 2 no who this guy is i will tell them but i'm not posting it here
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Tue, 22 June 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you think rent is $500 a week? How much do tools cost a year? How much for electricity? I know his business phone bill wont be over $15 a week. And insurance of $5000 a year? I still think he could clear over $75,000 before tax on these figures. This is why I think he was ripping Damz off. He obviously doesn't charge everyone that much 'cuz otherwise he would be very rich.

And "checking timing and timing belt" costs you over $200?!?! My mechanic charged me like, $50 for doing that.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Tue, 22 June 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make a good site like that pedders one. that was a laugh and a half Laughing Laughing Laughing
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Tue, 22 June 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
our previous workshop was over $600 per week rent, and that was 5 years ago. our current workshop is cheaper tho its really small and in a less ideal area but closer to home. you gotta pay rent, bills, buy tools, insurance and sometimes you employ other mechanics. it all adds up. some people have NO idea as to whats involved in running a mechanical workshop.
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Tue, 22 June 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if they di dcharge for th ea/c and car did not even have it then that is a consumer affairs thingy

i still think its bad to abuse someone on the net

really its between u and the mechanic

if i did something wrong i would want ot know about it

ok if a workshop makes 100000 a yr
they have to pay 10000 in gst

then the mechanic makes say 75 grand a yr the business would have to 30% of the wage in tax of something like that

i am learnin gthis the hard way unless u run yr own workshop u dont know what all the expensese are

im not sayin the guy is right
im saying its best to work it out with the customer
if he fukt u tell him what u feel then if he doesnt agree tell him u will goto consumer affairs

my phone bill is about 150 a month
how the fuk do u get 15 bucks a week
12 bucks is connection a month
plus its amazing how many calls u make

im not accusing anyone
but i started my own business recently so i guess i would know what everyhting costs

im just sayin the givin someone a bad report without hearing both side s of the story is not very good

y dont u guys tell me what u do for a living and i will go and post it in the apropriate website and see how it feels

plus how much of the 700 was parts
if that was 200 in parts thats only 500 for 6 or 7 hrs work

thats abit steep but dont just pressume that if he makes 700 bucks a day that he takes home even close to 600

if u make 600 a day u take home less than 400
its sucks that is y people do cashies

i know heaps of cars that would cost over 200 bucks just to check cam timing

[Updated on: Tue, 22 June 2004 13:07]

midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 24 June 2004 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im putting in a bad word for toyota service center in Brookvale.

We took the sw20 in, and they had to replace a gearbox, they had the car on jackstands and it fell off, a locator rod was bent and the firewall damadged, and who knows what damadge to the hub/suspension could have resulted.

Not only did they fail to notify me of this, they failed to report and repair the damadge they had done to the car.

The only reason I found out is because I was mates with a mechanic working there.

When we went back they denied it and refused that they had done any damadge.

I find this dishonest and refuse to ever take any of my toyotas there in the future, Im sure they have a good insurance plan so no one would have been directly loosing money.
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Thu, 24 June 2004 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sideshow

you have some very valid points, and having run my own bussines in the past i can confer that the expenses are a fair bit more than what has been suggested here. however theres one thing i dont agree with.

Quote:

still think its bad to abuse someone on the net

well ok i dont agree with abuse but i see no reason as to why people cant put there personal experiences up WITHOUT PREJUDICE or stretching the TRUTH. As long as the company dealt with has the opportunity to respond. I think those people in bussines that are afraid of this sort of communication have two issues...

firstly they know that some of there work is either borderline or way out there in terms of the what they are doing and charging

secondly they have failed to see just how valuable a resource the net can be to a legitimate bussines

the fact is the majority of bussines people vastly underestimate the marketing power of the web and thats why they really hate it when they are caught out doing the dodgy.

sideshow
even you have seen how easy it is to be caught out like this, the difference is the ability of the bussines to be able to go into damage control and resolve the problem even if in some cases this means making a loss on the effort.

to reiterate .. as long as both sides have the opportunity to present there case i have no issue with disclosure.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Fri, 25 June 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phone bill $15 a week?? bullshit! my phone bills are more like $190 = connection ect - not much change out of $250 a month ffs month mobile and work combined
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Fri, 25 June 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Fri, 25 June 2004 11:33

phone bill $15 a week?? bullshit! my phone bills are more like $190 = connection ect - not much change out of $250 a month ffs month mobile and work combined

Ha ha. Perhaps you should spend less time on the phone and more time working. LOL

$190 is about 900 local calls a month. In an 8 hour day thats 5.6 calls an hour!!!?!!!!?? Like I said, either get back to work, stop using your mobile so much, or get a new phone carrier, 'cuz the one you have is ripping you off.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Sun, 27 June 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we charge $66-77 an hour depending on the job! we have close to 1.5 million dollars invested in the workshop. now tell me a buisness that will charge $77 an hour and have a $1.5 million invested in it!the answer will be none.

as to TOURERV are you kidding or what!
1. doctor dosnt have much epuipment as we the tax payer supply it all.
2. MED is not that hard its more a memory test. i know as i have spent many hours in lectors, done slide identifacations etc etc and have the MED students buy notes from the previous year students.
3. they only do a speacialty when there finished i.e GP,surgeon{ortho,renal etc},hemo,proctoligist etc etc.
4. most are very average and id put the figure at around 70% average as i wouldnt let most touch my dog.

lol i could go on for hours on the subject! but lets say the are a lot of over payed doctors out the that are CRAP at what they do,and there education has alot to do with them being crap because the system is easy to get around!

god my commercail pilots licence cost me $50k plus and i didnt get hex or any help at all! then got blood clots in the lungs so the bloody thing is worthless for the moment.

there a very few very good mechanic out there as with anything be it pilots,doctors etc when you find a good one hold on to it.
and for gods sake dont go to a dealer mechanic as half the time they dont even touch the car. there analysis of a problem is to swap parts not find the problem.
lol
mick
p.s sorry about the typos i just couldnt be bothered spell checking it and was typing fast.

[Updated on: Sun, 27 June 2004 00:19]

FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Sun, 27 June 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
midnight wrote on Fri, 25 June 2004 00:35

Im putting in a bad word for toyota service center in Brookvale.

Me too.

I think their name is Bill Buckle.

I have had a few bad experiences there, and at Sydney City Toyota at Waterloo. Complete idiots !

I have had good service from David Vodic Toyota at Maroochydore QLD.

It's hard to find good help !

Cheers
T.

[Updated on: Sun, 27 June 2004 02:00]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Sun, 27 June 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Sun, 27 June 2004 10:17

we charge $66-77 an hour depending on the job! we have close to 1.5 million dollars invested in the workshop. now tell me a buisness that will charge $77 an hour and have a $1.5 million invested in it!the answer will be none.

Fair enough. Thanks for putting a price on it. Makes sense now.
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Mon, 28 June 2004 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDCelica wrote on Sun, 27 June 2004 11:59

arent they in nambour?
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: National register of Dodgey Mechanics Tue, 29 June 2004 08:27 Go to previous message
Zhyr wrote on Tue, 29 June 2004 01:50

FWDCelica wrote on Sun, 27 June 2004 11:59

arent they in nambour?

Yeah, Aerodrome Rd. Maroochydore.
I had my 1st Service there in the V6 Camry back in 2000.

It's now called Ken Mills Toyota.

Cheers
T.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:GUYS CHECK THIS OUT
Next Topic:Fully Boosting Van...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 09:47:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077929496765137 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar