Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 88 supra ..will swap for Sprinter

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
icon12.gif  88 supra ..will swap for Sprinter Tue, 22 June 2004 06:52 Go to next message
Very Happy 88 supra auto white immaculate still a virgin never been touched 7M-GE 3L N/turbo ...$6.5K ono...or will swap for good sprinter with 4AGE + in it
  Send a private message to this user    
The Wombat
Regular

February 2004
Re: 88 supra ..will swap for Sprinter Tue, 22 June 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMMM YOU Evil or Very Mad you got me excited for a minute lol i have a sprinter but only with a 4AC im not putting the 4Age in for a few months lol anyways Good luck with the sale
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 88 supra ..will swap for Sprinter Tue, 22 June 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill still swap ya even with a 4AC engine ...but how much will u gimmy ontop ...im being dead serious here ..im no time waster ...where u from syd ...if ur really interested
call 0412852380 ...
The Wombat
Regular

February 2004
Re: 88 supra ..will swap for Sprinter Tue, 22 June 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would give you about $2000 on top of that but thats where i run into problem number 1, i dont have 2k just lying around in fact i just spent $1500 on a new clutch plate, Flywheel, alternator and new battery. i do have another car you could have as well but i doubt you would want it not that theres anything wrong with it. both cars a registerd and in RWC condition the sprinters rego runs out 20th november and the other car a Ford Falcon runs out december 27th.
the second thing is i live in Melbourne but that would not be a huge problem i would simply drive up and drive back but theres $300 odd dollars in petrol but i could live with that.
and finaly im on my P plates down here and i got an insurnece quote from RACV (there the cheapest with P plater drivers) and the quote for fully com is $3026.02 per year so thats preaty self explanitory but saying that id bite the bullet and pay it because i would not risk a car like that on third party.
anyways it would take me around 2 to 2 1/2 months to come up with all the money i need to get there and back plus pay the extra on top (i only earn $12-1400 a month if im lucky) how every if you are prepeard to wait untill you have a better or want to take the other car as well ETC we can talk further.

you can ither E-mail me at liammole@ihug.com.au, PM here or call on 0403 660 917

reg's

Liam
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: 88 supra ..will swap for Sprinter Tue, 22 June 2004 13:01 Go to previous message
Laughing Laughing all you had to do was just say "I CANT AFFORD IT RIGHT NOW SORRY". u confused the hell out of me. just kidding. Smile Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ANY INTEREST- fs or trade 86
Next Topic:FS: AE82 corolla seca
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:44:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055708885192871 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.