Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Pioneer 12" 800W Max sub in ported box. (Vic/Melb pickup)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
i286
Occasional Poster

January 2004
icon14.gif  Pioneer 12" 800W Max sub in ported box. (Vic/Melb pickup) Mon, 21 June 2004 11:17 Go to next message
SOLD to ZZT231

Selling a Pioneer TS-W1200C 12" 800W max sub. It has just come out of my car as i will be prepping it for some 15" to come soon. Nothing wrong with the sub, runs like new.

Comes with a backyard made ported box, sealed well, it is tuned for a specific frequency, but i cannot remember the number atm. (Works well with the sub either way).

Box is dacron filled, 18mm MDF, dimensions are 75cm (long) x 32cm (deep) x 32cm (high). It has screw type speaker terminals, and a 1.5 meter power for sub is included (12 Gauge).

It is carpeted atm in the normal speaker box type gray cloth, but could do with recarpeting, few rips on top, and sides arent totally finished as it was never seen. Would be cheap to recarpet it either way.

Ill take picks of the real thing in the morning, but for now this is the exact sub.

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~memario/TS-W1200C-b.jpghttp://homepages.ihug.com.au/~memario/TS-W1200C-a.jpg

The price i am looking for is around $120, and would like to sell this week.
As per topic, pickup only as its a heavy item, im in western suburbs, but willing to meet up somewhere closer to you.

Cheers,

Mario

[Updated on: Tue, 22 June 2004 13:56]

Send a private message to this user    
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Pioneer 12" 800W Max sub in ported box. (Vic/Melb pickup) Mon, 21 June 2004 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ey, I like and am interested in buying, in about 2 weeks, but would most likely need you to drop off to Berwick, about 1 hour + 15 mins drive from Sunshine. Anyway, drop me an email at phrostbyte2@hotmail.com. That address also applies to MSN Messenger.

Thanks,
Kev.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Pioneer 12" 800W Max sub in ported box. (Vic/Melb pickup) Tue, 22 June 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day

I have a mate willing to pay you cash if you would like to sell it this week if Phrostbyte can not pay you till next week, please let me know.

Cheers.
i286
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Pioneer 12" 800W Max sub in ported box. (Vic/Melb pickup) Tue, 22 June 2004 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would like to sell it this week, havent thought about how it works in this situation, can you's fight for it or something Wink j/k.

I can make it this way, if your friend is definutely interested ZZT231, i will probably sell it there and then. No offence to Phrostbyte, but i forgot to mention would prefer to sell it this week (Will update first post)

EDIT: To make it easier, i will leave it open till Saturday 26th for any other offers if someone else feels they must have it. That leaves some time for Phrostbyte to get organised. But feel free to up prices, still time left till saturday Cool $120 is reserve either way, and will be sold if it does not go higher by saturday to the person who posted first, in that order.

Mario

[Updated on: Tue, 22 June 2004 06:46]

ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Pioneer 12" 800W Max sub in ported box. (Vic/Melb pickup) Tue, 22 June 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have a PM

Sorry Phrostbyte.
i286
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Pioneer 12" 800W Max sub in ported box. (Vic/Melb pickup) Tue, 22 June 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The last thing i want to do is shaft people, so by having the above edit (till saturday noon) i think could solve the problem.

Let me know if theres a easier way Confused dont want to dissapoint Embarassed
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Pioneer 12" 800W Max sub in ported box. (Vic/Melb pickup) Tue, 22 June 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No problems, I will wait and see how things pan out then Smile

Cheers.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Pioneer 12" 800W Max sub in ported box. (Vic/Melb pickup) Tue, 22 June 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, no probs ZZT231, it's yours. Just got a new box for my Alpine subby today, so I'm all cool on the low frequency vibrations Very Happy.

Thanks anyway i286.

Kev.
i286
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Pioneer 12" 800W Max sub in ported box. (Vic/Melb pickup) Tue, 22 June 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well in that case, the above edits do not apply, sold to ZZT231
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Pioneer 12" 800W Max sub in ported box. (Vic/Melb pickup) Wed, 23 June 2004 22:42 Go to previous message
Phrostbyte,

Great to hear that you have a box and vibrations from the Alpine. "ay the Bass vibrate you" Very Happy

Cheers.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SX Seats & AE92 GTZ Panels
Next Topic:urgent sale ra23 parts, sending to scrap yard soon
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 11:48:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058929920196533 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.