Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
manifold price for st162 Wed, 23 June 2004 04:15 Go to next message
hey all my manifld is majorly cracked and leaking..i got quoted from auto parts locater $175 for a second hand exuast manifold..is that a rip?..i thought it was cos my sisters laser manifold costed $40..so yeah..also how much could i pick up some extractors or second hand ones..if anyone has extracters or manifold please contact me!!
thanks..also any ideas on what the front lower lip is worth..no one seems to ever answer me
  Send a private message to this user    
acreese
Regular

May 2004
Re: manifold price for st162 Wed, 23 June 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will have a manifold for sale soon, (my car is getting a hair dryer installed soon Surprised ).

front lower lip on your car, no idea.
Manifold, no idea on price either.

Extractors, some idea. I am in Perth and for a set of off the shelf Genie Extractors for the 3SGE is between $350-$440 here in WA (where i think they are made). They are 4-1 however so you will need to scream that motor to really benefit Razz

Second hand you can usually get some extractors for $100-$150, if possible get some 4-2-1 extractors, they will be better all round for your car (so i have heard / been told).

Otherwise get some custom ones made, exactly how you want them for between $500-$700 (but make sure that they are NOT crush bent, else u will be wasting your time).

Also if u want information on getting about 10 free HP out of your 3SGE gimme a call, all it will involve is a Dizzy twist and a AFM mod. Simple, free horsepower. Not worth wasting $$$ on a performance chip with the ST162. **note, will use a touch more petrol.

later,

Adam
(also with a ST162 Sleeka)
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: manifold price for st162 Wed, 23 June 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the front lip costs like $300 new from toyota I think, you could possibly get on at a wreckers for about $80-$100, I got mine from a wreckers for $10 but only because he had no Idea what it was or worth, He said make an offer, so I did, he accepted Very Happy
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: manifold price for st162 Wed, 23 June 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acreese wrote on Wed, 23 June 2004 16:55

I will have a manifold for sale soon, (my car is getting a hair dryer installed soon Surprised ).

)

i will sell mine cheaper Razz
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: manifold price for st162 Wed, 23 June 2004 10:47 Go to previous message
whoops hold on ur in queensland..sorry my bad Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2r - 18r conversion
Next Topic:3SGTE vs 1GGTE