Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Celica For sale or trade.*****SOLD*****

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
icon5.gif  Celica For sale or trade.*****SOLD***** Mon, 14 June 2004 01:53 Go to next message
1986 Celica SX,
2.0 efi 3s-ge, manual. 226,000km
A/C, P/S, C/L, E/M, Alarm/immob.
16" Alloys as pic, standard alloys sold with the car (no tires)

Recently recon'ed alternator
A/C was re-gassed 12 months ago
New Battery (heavy duty)
New rear brake pads
New Sparkies & leads
Just serviced

Others:
1" shortened shifter
Autotecnica Sports steering wheel
Alloy pedals + standard at no extra cost Razz
Leather aftermarket gear knob + standard at no extra cost Razz

Very good condition for it's age, it does have some wear patches on the drivers seat, aside from that there are no noteworthy blemishes inside or out.

Will be sold with Alpine AiNet head unit, Alpine 6x9 3 ways in rear parcel shelf, and (cheap) 6.5" in custom front door pods.

Hoping for around $6000
Price depends on what wheels / sound system you want. Make an offer.

Will trade for a 1989-1993 Toyota Corolla SX/GTi/CSi/CSi limited hatch/seca of similar value in straight swap or close to.

I have more sound system (sub/amp/good speakers/stacker). If interested this can be included at a very reasonable cost.

If sold outside of Tas the car will be delivered to you at no extra cost ,If sold in Tassie, same deal applies.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5009

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5493

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5495

ps. I do have the little plasticy bits that are not on in that pic, that was the day I put the speakers in and hadn't finished putting it back together.

Also if you don't like blue interiors; for about $1k more I can get a good condition complete grey interior and insert it where the blue one was!

Attachment: carad4.jpg
(Size: 57.73KB, Downloaded 1196 time(s))
Attachment: ebaypic6.JPG
(Size: 91.82KB, Downloaded 429 time(s))
Attachment: caradmotor.JPG
(Size: 95.01KB, Downloaded 406 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 10 August 2004 08:37]

Send a private message to this user    
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Mon, 14 June 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice car mate good luck with sale .

free bump Very Happy
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Tue, 15 June 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it have a sunroof? Has it been regularly serviced? Would you be interested in an RA28 with worked 18RG as part trade? What sort of condition is the engine in? Original motor?
Cheers,
Tim
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Wed, 16 June 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Timmy,
No sunroof sorry man. Aside from that, In my ownership (2 years) it has been regularly serviced and very well looked after. It's probably in better condition now than when I got it, despite the extra km's!!! The engine is good, and I assume the original (how do I check?). Anyways has great oil pressure, doesn't blow smoke, or burn oil. Still revs clean, although I rarely take it to the redline, it only really make more noise and not power after 6200rpm Razz

And finally yes I would be interested in a RA28.
Cheers
Nigel
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Wed, 16 June 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Oh yeah, could you mail me some pics to niggel_e@yahoo.com, and also how much you are after for your car? pm me. Smile
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Thu, 17 June 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was really after something with a sunroof, don't know why, I just love them! But I still might be interested, the RA28 I have has a worked 18RGU motor in it. I'll take some piccys and send them to you with all the details.
Regards,
Tim
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Thu, 17 June 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was really after something with a sunroof, don't know why, I just love them! But I still might be interested, the RA28 I have has a worked 18RGU motor in it. I'll take some piccys and send them to you with all the details.
Regards,
Tim
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Thu, 17 June 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yeah I like sunroof's as well.. Very Happy It's hard to find them with a sunroof.... even harder to find one with a sunroof with no rust in it. Razz
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Sun, 20 June 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Mon, 21 June 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm.. i really like the car, and have a 1990 AE92 Corolla CS, thing is its as stock as you can get and I would have to do alot of negotiating with my parents, as the car is not fully mine yet. Anyway, get back to me as to how much money you would want with it and such...

edit: forgot to mention, the thing is a sedan too Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 21 June 2004 11:47]

niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Wed, 23 June 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sorry for the long delay

PM me some details about your car, km's?, efi?, p/s?, a/c?, colour?, manual? what you think it is worth? etc. anything to convince me it's good.
cheers
NIgel
dgale86
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Wed, 23 June 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man, pretty smicky car, is it still for sale?

would the 12 months rego apply in SA?

I'm currently looking at a new car since my old one broke the timing belt and mashed the head.

see how my loan goes, and we might speak after that.

cheers,

Daniel
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Wed, 23 June 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I was originally going to sell the car un-reg interstate, but to be fair I thought I would give the same to all. I really have no idea about the rego, I guess if it is rego'ed then there is no reason why you can't drive it with tassie rego in SA. and then once the rego expires, the new rego goes through as SA. Otherwise you can just get it and cash the old rego in.
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Wed, 23 June 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
swap ya for my supra
if ur interested call 0412852380
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Wed, 23 June 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey, just to let you know, my dad has told me that he intends to keep his AE92 rolla.

Thanks anyway.

Kev.
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Fri, 25 June 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Wed, 30 June 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

bump'n it again....

Any offers??? Confused
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale, will trade. Tue, 06 July 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

*bumpin it again*
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale or trade. *NEW PICS* Open to offers. Sun, 11 July 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

up top... again... Rolling Eyes
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale or trade. *NEW PICS* Open to offers. Wed, 21 July 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Rolling Eyes Still for sale...
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale or trade. *NEW PICS* Open to offers. Tue, 27 July 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

*bumpin' up again*
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Celica For sale or trade. *NEW PICS* Open to offers. Tue, 27 July 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where abouts in tassie ????
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale or trade. *NEW PICS* Open to offers. Tue, 27 July 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hobart and surrounding area's
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Celica For sale or trade. *NEW PICS* Open to offers. Tue, 27 July 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
without sounding like a stalker
r u north or south ????
We r in kingston/blackmans bay so it shouldn't take us long 2 get 2 where u r.
if u tell me ur suburb it would help as we r both VERY time poor.
working 14 hour+ days
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale or trade. *NEW PICS* Open to offers. Tue, 27 July 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

pm sent
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: Celica For sale or trade. *NEW PICS* Open to offers. Wed, 18 August 2004 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

CAR IS SOLD....

Will be posting details of the new ride up soon....

IT IS A TOYOTA !!!! Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Celica For sale or trade. *NEW PICS* Open to offers. Wed, 18 August 2004 04:46 Go to previous message
Nigel!

Hope married life is treating you well! Say hi to your lovely wife for me! I will be in Tassie this december Very Happy

anyway, just saying congratulations on the sale mate, I bet you are relieved... sure taken a while hehe

Anyway, peace out, see ya soon!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: Toyota Sera
Next Topic:FS: Panda AE86 Melbourne --> $3800 (trading post)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 07:23:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065460205078125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.