Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Are YOU a prick driver ?!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon1.gif  Are YOU a prick driver ?! Thu, 24 June 2004 13:14 Go to next message

R u a prick driver ?[ 37 vote(s) ]
1.Yes 3 / 8%
2.No 15 / 41%
3.Depends on my mood 19 / 51%

Yes I am ... I will be honest !

(1) During peak hour, i will use the t3 lane and cut ppl off at the end.. I know the consequences i.e. fine, but am willing to take the risk

(2) Yes i cut in

(3) No i dont let cars in from a merging lane

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP ME IF U CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Laughing

but during non peak hour ... i drive like a granny

Send a private message to this user    
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Thu, 24 June 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not a prick, I always let people merge and rarely get tempted into using the transit lanes.

BUT, I'm also a very aggressive driver which prolly makes heaps of people shake their heads in disgust.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Thu, 24 June 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Thu, 24 June 2004 23:22

I'm not a prick, I always let people merge and rarely get tempted into using the transit lanes.

BUT, I'm also a very aggressive driver which prolly makes heaps of people shake their heads in disgust.

ahah

what i meant is if someone comes in from a t3 lane, i WONT let them in
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Thu, 24 June 2004 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah. OK. Then I'm the same. Smile
If I see anyone try to sneak past, I'll do whatever I can to stop them.

Oh, and I NEVER let taxis in. Smile
I've been cut off by so many of them, I just don't give them ANY courtesy at all any more.
NILE8U
Regular

May 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Thu, 24 June 2004 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah . . . i do alot of driving due to my job and what pisses me off is those pricks that sneak down the inside and expect you to let them in after everyone else has been waiting. . . my resolution is as follows; 1. Turn head to left. 2. Raise middle finger. 3. Smile. 4. Speed up and continue phase number 2. . . i also hate pricks that drive 60 in an 80 zone in the fast lane and people who sit up your arse especially when there are 3 lanes and no other traffic. people who sit next to you no matter how fast you go. people that cut you off. people who cut you off and not even bother to indicate. people wh, in one movement, turn the steering wheel and at the same time, turn on the blinker . . . the list just goes on!
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Thu, 24 June 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Thu, 24 June 2004 23:28

Ah. OK. Then I'm the same. Smile
If I see anyone try to sneak past, I'll do whatever I can to stop them.

Oh, and I NEVER let taxis in. Smile
I've been cut off by so many of them, I just don't give them ANY courtesy at all any more.

but at the same time i WILL use the t3 lane MUAHHAHAHAHA

stop me

(i bet u my next thread will be i got done for t3 pm LOL)

NILE8U .. i am your arch nemesis on the road .. i will look out for u and try to cut u off LOL (kiddin) im really a nice guy Evil or Very Mad
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Thu, 24 June 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definetly a mood-dependent prick. Generally I'm fine, but if I get pissed off I'll be an arsehole, not dangerous, but definetly annoying.
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Thu, 24 June 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont use the t3 lane, and I generally let people merge providing they are actually up to speed. People who try to use the t3 lane to stiff me I try my best to stop them getting back in.
NILE8U
Regular

May 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Thu, 24 June 2004 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, les, i'm a nice guy to, just not when someone does any of the above . . . then the mighty magna does 140 clicks down the great western highway. . . generally to scare the shit out of who ever "started it". but most of the time i'm a sedate driver with the occasional drag against anything i know i'll thrash and some things i'm not sure on. believe it or not but the 1990 magna 2.6 inline four is faster in all aspects than a VK 3.3L i'm yes to race a VL. . . everytime i line up against one, they turn the blinker on, it's almost as if they know . . . they're just scared . . . maybe not Smile
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Thu, 24 June 2004 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A Holden VK I6 is no great victory. I used to be able to beat them in my Lancer (before the new thicker oil went in). They only have 86kw, to a TP magna with 93kw and similar curb weights.

I think I'm a polite driver. I don't like dick heads who break courtesy rules though. Some laws are there to make driving safer for other road users, such as keeping left, and using your indicator. YOUR INDICATOR IS NOT FOR YOU, IT'S FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING THROUGH THAT STUPID HEAD OF YOURS!

I'm done.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Thu, 24 June 2004 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TAXI CUNTS cut all of them off, unless I'm drunk. Laughing Laughing
ILUSZN
Regular

April 2003

Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I let people in.. I believe in Karma and it definately has paid off. I hate those people when you indicate to go infront and there is liek a 3 car gap.. They speed up and won't let you in.. What do i do. Simply keep merging, they can slam on there brakes, swear and curse, End of the day.. IM IN FRONT MOFO.

But I do have my days where if i get cut off i will give it back.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all depend on the mood and whether i'm out to play hehehe

but one thing that shits me is i i let someone in and they don't raise thier hand or whatever, at least say thankyou, next time i see you i won't be as nice.

i do it all the time even if i'm fanging my car. people just need some manners, but taxis, they're just a lost cause, esp those ones that drive with 2 feet Mad
lyle-act
Regular

June 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahah, yeah, bad luck if you ever try and cut in on me buddy!

Last time some tool driving an evo tried to cut in but after i sped up and swerved violently at him and got back out real fast.

Made him continue on into the city Twisted Evil

what a faggot.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 June 2004 00:18]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NILE8U wrote on Thu, 24 June 2004 23:40

yeah . . . i do alot of driving due to my job and what pisses me off is those pricks that sneak down the inside and expect you to let them in after everyone else has been waiting. . . my resolution is as follows; 1. Turn head to left. 2. Raise middle finger. 3. Smile. 4. Speed up and continue phase number 2. . . i also hate pricks that drive 60 in an 80 zone in the fast lane and people who sit up your arse especially when there are 3 lanes and no other traffic. people who sit next to you no matter how fast you go. people that cut you off. people who cut you off and not even bother to indicate. people wh, in one movement, turn the steering wheel and at the same time, turn on the blinker . . . the list just goes on!

so basically what your saying is you simply hate people? lol
im always sorta courteous.. depending on driver of other car.. if its a vs with chromies and a wanker in front seat with a beanie.. i am a bit more rude
and when people sit on my ass now.. i just plant accel
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Fri, 25 June 2004 10:13

but one thing that shits me is i i let someone in and they don't raise thier hand or whatever, at least say thankyou, next time i see you i won't be as nice.

i do it all the time even if i'm fanging my car. people just need some manners, but taxis, they're just a lost cause, esp those ones that drive with 2 feet Mad

I let this really rich guy(mercedes convertable, gold watch, gold chain, gold rings, deep tan, white suite lol) merge infront of me once...he looked so grateful that i let him in, he almost looked ready to get out of his car and shake my hand lol
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If in fairly heavy traffic and someone indicates to get into my lane, even if there isn't enough space, and just sits there waiting for a spot, I'll let them in. It's when wankers think they can cut me off without giving me warning 'cuz they think I'm not gonna let them in that it pisses me off.
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 25 June 2004 10:21

NILE8U wrote on Thu, 24 June 2004 23:40

so basically what your saying is you simply hate people? lol
im always sorta courteous.. depending on driver of other car.. if its a vs with chromies and a wanker in front seat with a beanie.. i am a bit more rude
and when people sit on my ass now.. i just plant accel

heyy...whats wrong with beanies? they keep your head warm Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

What ever happened to the 'courtesy wave'?????

It's non-fucking-existent anymore!!! And I hate it!!!

I let ppl in all the time just coz I couldn't be bothered trying to block them and NONE OF THEM WAVE, so every time some fucker doesn't wave, I give them a wave of my own.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I said no...but i am to tailgaters...havent had one for a week now Crying or Very Sad Razz
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 25 June 2004 10:14

Move to Perth, it's still used on mass here.

As for peak hour traffic and T3 lanes, ..., what are they???
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Fri, 25 June 2004 14:59

Clint, believe it or not, I have thought very very seriously about making the move over. Was gonna check Perth out when I was there on my 'round oz trip in the Troopy, but oh well.....

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So do the drive in the Sprinter - mind you, you'll be paying around $1.50/L for premium along the Nullaboar!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, I don't think the sprinta will handle the corrugations up the the Cape to well....... hahahaha

Mate, $1.50L aint too bad considering what we've been paying lately!

A top speed run across the Nullabor would be pretty cool tho..... For about 10 mins until I get so friggin bored I fall asleep and run into a road train. Laughing
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Fri, 25 June 2004 14:59

its true
lots of courtesy waves to be had in perth
but they cant merge for shite over there, its like an art form to see if you can perform the worst possible merge ever...people just blindly cut across 3 lanes of fwy...used to annoy the shit out of me

as to how i drive, i'm the annoying type if you do something to slight me(such as half merging into the emergency lane to stop epople from sneaking up it Razz), apart from that i let people merge into my lane during peak hour, i use "the wave" on mass etc
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always wave
And I never let people zlipping up the T3/ending lane in, and I will happily sit in the middle of 2 lanes to prevent them getting past (in peak hour that is)
other than that, I'm like max. Always wave when let in, but probably drive in a way that frightens a lot of people (including passengers)
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 25 June 2004 12:14

I let ppl in all the time just coz I couldn't be bothered trying to block them and NONE OF THEM WAVE, so every time some fucker doesn't wave, I give them a wave of my own.

that is the most single annoying thing ever

if im courteous enough to let me and my supra wait for them

then i expect AT LEAST a courtesy wave, thumbs up, nod, whatever

if not, they get fucked up big time

ie i do nothing Confused
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm with Nark and Draven - I give the wave even if they're pricks and I need 25psi to get in front, I wave nicely.
I am not always nice though and I am prejudiced against many a stereotypical retard Volvo/taxi/camry driver.

If people are in a hurry, I try more to stay out of their way (I don't know what kind of personal emergency they are trying to attend).

I hate push bikes pushing in front after I have overtaken them with due clearance and they ride back in front - it is plain phucking dangerous for them in traffic, if I hit one, I swear I'll hit the chunt again when I get out.

J/K about the camry's Razz
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Fri, 25 June 2004 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm a good driver, always let people in if they need to.
Main thing that annoys me is people that don't indercate and drive 50! in a 70 zone Mad
NILE8U
Regular

May 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Sat, 26 June 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, i have to say that it shit's me when someone doesn't wave when i let them in. i always wave, no matter what.
what i really hate is those pricks in the supra's, skylines and thesports car wanna-be 89' pulsars. who think they own the road. for the supra's and skylines . . . i just swurve into towards them when the pricks wont let me in. (no offence to supra's they're a beautiful car, skylines on the otherhand . . .)
jaikat
Regular

June 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Sat, 26 June 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm no angel, however I do treat other drivers the way that I'd want to be treated. Just pisses me off when they all seem to want to merge in on you, when there was plenty of room behind you. Sorry guys, it's always guys that do it to me.... Mad
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Sat, 26 June 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depends on my mood.if i wanna drive fast, i'll drive fast, if i wanna drive slow ,i'll drive slow, if anyone has a problem with it. they can get fucked!
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Sat, 26 June 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depends on mood, if i feel like i'm the guy hookin it down the bike lane at double the speed limit, or i'm the slow guy pissin the guy off sittin up my arse makin sure he can't pass me, most of the time i'm normal, accelarate off hard from lights, corners and speed limit changes, but just use cruise and relax.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Are YOU a prick driver ?! Sat, 26 June 2004 15:36 Go to previous message
word of advice... dont move to Melbourne!!!
they have absolutely no idea down here...
1)no thankyou wave
2)u turn anywhere they want(and will back up traffic to do it)
3)turn infront of you at an intersection when there is
absolutely no chance of the cars infront of them clearing enough to not have them block you when the lights change.
5)when in far left lane and needing to turn right,they will come to a stop in an 80 zone! chuck hard right,infront of traffic! get nose of car into turning lane on the right while blocking 2 lanes of traffic.
6)run red lights like you wouldnt believe..DO NOT TRUST THE GREEN MAN WHEN UR A PEDESTRIAN!!!!
7)if you beep a driver for making a mistake THEY BEEP YOU BACK!!!! FARKKKK Mad Mad if you hear of a bloke clickin it down here and putting a club lock through someones head that will be why!!! Evil or Very Mad
and just to back it all up,I worked as a sales rep on the road full time both in Sydney and Brisbane for over 6 years...while all of these offences are committed in syd and bris the fact they are completly predictable here is scary...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:can anyone help me out?
Next Topic:Tap Sum Bong
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:00:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058808326721191 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.