Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » want to make $100?!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
want to make $100?! Thu, 24 June 2004 08:47 Go to next message
well just find me a panel for the FRONT LEFT PASSANGER GUARD and i will give you $100 no catches (you have to mail it to me but i'll pay for postage)

i have rang / been to numerous wreckers and nowhere in perth has one

one guy said yeah i've got one in the toyota museum Razz

if you can find one i'll deposit the postage fee and $100 into your account

any help appreciated

theres another $60 if you can get the headlight surrond, thin metal strip that goes around the left vent and headlight
and the metal piece just above the bumper as seen below:

http://xdesign.com.au/coronamk2/front-small.jpg

any help appreciated

thanks

adam
mob: 0411781671

[Updated on: Thu, 24 June 2004 08:48]

Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: want to make $100?! Thu, 24 June 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooooooooooooooh - a challange with a dividend! Evil or Very Mad Last one I saw for wrecking was crushed recently, but will ask around for you?!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: want to make $100?! Thu, 24 June 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rang u and u have pm!
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: want to make $100?! Fri, 25 June 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know where there are a couple and i am going there tomorrow morning anyway (so long as its not raining)

pm me if you are still looking
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: want to make $100?! Fri, 25 June 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I told you to get a parts car!!!!
I will have a look at the $2 shop tomorrow..but do not get excited...the MX23 that was there is disappearing fast(some into my garage too) Smile
AND
pro_ke tells us what you find...and as if for "if its not raining"...I wish.. Shocked

I think the headlight surrounds are reversable left to right etc ...if they are and I can harvest the complete pair I want as spares I can send you the right hand one I have ..The tin wear might be a goer as well but I gave Tiff (who bought my blue baby) the spare guard trim I found..That guard trim is a not a hanging matter but very hard to find as you have discovered..they just fall off!!!
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: want to make $100?! Fri, 25 June 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Definitely buy a parts car when you can. I bought a complete MX13 for a few hundred bucks and now have a complete collection of spare lights, grilles, chrome, etc.

Unfortunately not for sale, I'm dreading the day when someone drives into mine.
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: want to make $100?! Sat, 26 June 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course the headlight rim is NOT reversable Embarassed ..Have written note to self which is a follows.."Greg! Please ensure brain and all data storage is fully engaged BEFORE activating mouth".
Having overcome that I can tell you I have the following
A head light rim...not perfect but not broken..small mark at the top on the edge of the 'chrome' about 3 cm's long...looks almost like a tiny weld score and not immediately obvious.
The tin ware for the curve of the guard is OK but the bottom section is twisted somewhat..I also had the chrome strip that faces the front edge of the guard..it is not perfect either..has a tiny twist in the lower section and the securing fittings have been rubber glued in so they may be a bit gappy..No luck with a guard...the MX23 one was buggered but I got jumpy it might go to the crush soon so I harvested the drivers side guard which is not perfect but much better that average...some bubble rust but repaired (bit amateur) previously.
PM me if you are really really stuck,can work something out but hopefully you will get the goods locally.. Smile Smile
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: want to make $100?! Sat, 26 June 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
his needs have been fulfilled, he will have 2 guards by next week! Very Happy and a headlgiht rim!

if n e one else is interested i have other mark11 parts
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: want to make $100?! Sat, 26 June 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great stuff!!!...well done..Dash pad? Bonnet badge??
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: want to make $100?! Sat, 26 June 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes and yes, but they r in a whole car, that i may or may not be selling soon as a WHOLE COMPLETE rust free and straight silver car ( PARTS CAR ) immacualate,

i think i have a bonnet badge off of an MX13 if u want it PM me thanks
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: want to make $100?! Sat, 26 June 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
many thanks to turnenosedan and the rest of you guys who replied

the transaction has been made so hopefully i'll get them by the end of next week if not early the one after

im getting my suspension fixed for $150 and getting lowerd springs in the back for another $150 whilie i was getting that checked i noticed my rear main seal is leaking so there is another $200

then once i have the panel $500 to spray it and get a dent out of the bonnet and spray that as well as fixing the bumper and putting it all on.

so im broke for a while

lucky i got a new job paying $20 an hour Very Happy (gotta love the goverment)

cheers guys

ps. tureno sedan i'll send you mms pics of the damage
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: want to make $100?! Sat, 26 June 2004 05:29 Go to previous message
thanks

n e one want a complete mx13? rust free
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: ae86 WASHER BOTTLE & FRONT SPRINGS