Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » DRAG COMBAT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sbyder
Forums Junkie

May 2002
DRAG COMBAT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 25 May 2002 02:28 Go to next message
DRAG COMBAT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drag combat has been cancelled for today- to be run sunday 26th- 2morrow!

Reason is for weather conditions unsuitable for Racing.
Sorry for all the people traveling long distances but could not be helped.

PS- i have no involvement with willowbank- just informing u of the details. GOTO http://www.willowbank-raceway.com.au/webcam.htm
to see the pics.
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: DRAG COMBAT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 25 May 2002 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its gonna be pissin down tomorrow!!!! I wonder what will happen then.
SteveGt4
Occasional Poster

May 2002

Re: DRAG COMBAT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 25 May 2002 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno what will happen ..

Anyway. I was there today and took about 80 pics. If you want a look see got to http://www.celicagt4.info/dragcombat_sat/index.htm

Pics at the end, of the HKS car doing burnouts, were taken from about 3 people deep at arms stretch. Sorry for the quality.

Have a look at pic may25_61.jpg. Now I know that you do writting on cars backwards so that it can be read in rear view mirrors .. But why would you put it there behind the front wheel. Does he expect to be sideways and off the raod a lot ?

Anyway .. Enjoy ..

[Updated on: Sat, 25 May 2002 05:28]

vortex
Newcomer

May 2002
Re: DRAG COMBAT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 25 May 2002 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I think the forecast for Sunday is Fine
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: DRAG COMBAT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 25 May 2002 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You took a picture of a damm holden!!!
Holdens blow sloppy sheep!!
mat_lennon
Occasional Poster

May 2002

Re: DRAG COMBAT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 25 May 2002 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi

I turned up today as well and am VERY dissapointed. What happens to all those people who drove from north or flew in especially for it and were leaving sunday. But anyways i guess seeing the HKS doing helis and sitting on the limiter was fun for me. Anyways it was GREAT to see SteveGT4's celica there. Steve your car is beautiful. I noticed the car and looked for the toymods sticker but it wasnt there Nope but anyways you had a nice setup going and probably one of the nicest cars there (except for a certain Skyline lol)
unfortunately i cant go tommorow as i am working. But hopefully there will be sum pictures posted

cya
Matt
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: DRAG COMBAT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 25 May 2002 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to go tomorrow!!! Somebody please please give me a ride.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon8.gif  Re: DRAG COMBAT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 26 May 2002 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, pissed off! i drove down from bundy, and i had to be back today. $25 with a consession card!! they better give me ma money back!!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: DRAG COMBAT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 26 May 2002 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damm! So you live in bundy? Hmmm i may have seen you around! I go up there a fair bit! Might have to arrange a meet! Take me for a ride in ya beast!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: DRAG COMBAT CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 26 May 2002 08:40 Go to previous message
yep, i'm in bundy. what do you motor in? send us a e-mail when your comming up next i could take you for a rapp, it's not running the best, but still fun to drive! Rolling feral4.mr2@optusnet.com.au

i'm out of hours on my comp, but they gave me some to check my mail (good on optusnet) so we might catch up sometime.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What would you do...?
Next Topic:Any Import toyota owner
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 23:45:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051310062408447 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.