Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corollse Royce
Occasional Poster

June 2004
KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Sat, 26 June 2004 10:53 Go to next message
I recently purchased a 1973?? model KE20 two door and the car should be arriving on the 29th of June. When i bought the car the guy threw in a heap of extras, that will come of no use to me in the plans i have. As i was only really after a decent shell, although the one i got had a bit of rust i believe it came at a reasonable price.
So far these are the parts that i wont be needing:

-A 3k with an original 175 000k's on it (or so I'm told) and a 4spd g/box, apparently the motor runs and drives well although it is not in the car and I personally have not seen it run.
-Another 3k motor and 4spd g/box which is in the car and i have seen running although it has some carby problems and doesn't run or drive so smooth.
-A standard KE20 diff (in the car)
-Heaps of other small bits and pieces but I'm not sure what else there is until i get the car.

$$Any reasonable offers will be considered.$$
Please E-mail me at:
LIB11T@hotmail.com
  Send a private message to this user    
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Sat, 26 June 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if any of these 3k's have a big port head then im interested

thanks

dom
Corollse Royce
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Wed, 30 June 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no idea, how do i tell. Or would you like to come and look for yourself. I live near windsor.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Wed, 30 June 2004 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$50 each for the gearboxes and diff

3K bigport has a welch plug at the back of the head.
Cya, Stewart
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Sat, 03 July 2004 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
front guards or seats woudlnt go astray ...
Corollse Royce
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Mon, 05 July 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The gearbox that is in the car is crap, you can only select reverse but the other feels fine. I don't want the seats or the right hand side guard as the seats have rips along the seams and the guard has rust in the front and isn't particularly straight anyway.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Wed, 07 July 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hm how bad is the rust in the guards ?
pics possible ?
Corollse Royce
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Thu, 08 July 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The rust is in the front of the guard behind where the light surround goes, it isn't that bad.
$50 each for the gearboxes and diff sounds good check your PM's.
The 3k has a little metal cover on the back of the head whether or not that is covering the welch plug i dont know. When i pull out the motor i'll e-mail you a picture.

[Updated on: Thu, 08 July 2004 05:16]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Thu, 08 July 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok im interested
if you can get a pic it would assist a lot more thanks Smile
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Thu, 08 July 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a bigport head to me

take a photo and post it up, if they are both the same then id be interested in both

thanks
Corollse Royce
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Fri, 09 July 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worry's i'll get some pic's of the guard and the engines and e-mail them to you. It might be a few days though.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Fri, 09 July 2004 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pmed u with email addy
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Tue, 13 July 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any news on the photos of the head?
curly
Occasional Poster

April 2004
  curly
Re: KE20 corolla parts for sale (all standard) Thu, 29 July 2004 09:47 Go to previous message
looking for a KE20 front strut/ disk brake set up for an upgrade to a KE11. Or at least a set of front hubs, any luck.
Curly
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Supercharger kit, KE20 Diff, 4-5 speed, 2TG
Next Topic: ae92/93 factory wheels and gearbox (wheels sold)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 11:36:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040798187255859 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.