Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
AE93 SX Seca Wrecking - Updated With What's Left 16/8/04 Mon, 28 June 2004 01:50 Go to next message
I'm parting out my AE93 SX Seca. It blew a head gasket and I don't have the time or inclination to fix it. It has about 230,000KMs on it. It's a 8/91 model, so it's the second gen with the bigger front brakes (258mm discs) and the single slot grille. It is white in color. There is no panel damage.

I'm selling everything. EXCEPT the Motor and Wiring Loom.

So nearly everything is up for grabs. Make an offer on any parts.

I'm located in Wollongong. Pick up or post (for smallish items). I don't want to be sending gear boxes, etc.

If you need some detail on the parts you can ring me on 0414 301321.

Update 13/9/04
The bits that are left are:

Stock Steering Wheel in Good nick
MOMO Boss Kit Suit AE92
Hatch (with spoiler and wiper motor/arm)
Rear Bumper
Drivers Side Front Guards
Some exterior trim bits
Most of the interior in dark blueish colour (some interior bits sold)
Dash (in good nick)
Power Steering Pump (plus a spare 20V Pump)
AE101 20V C52 Gearbox
Drive shafts
3 X Factory rims with rubbish tyres.
Head Lights
Factory Front Strut Brace
Assorted bits from the engine bay (except the Motor/Sensors and Wiring Loom)

I think this is pretty standard on here, but all parts are sold AS-IS. All Sales are final. I will not warrant anything/take returns. Do your research and make sure it fits your application.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 September 2004 07:11]

Send a private message to this user    
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im sure you would get more money if you replace the head and sell the car as whole.
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not really. If I have to throw a grand at it, I'll never see that money back when I resell the car. I'm going to be lucky to get $3K for the car fixed up.

Also, in response to PM's - I'm not going to be replying to PM info requests - I'd prefer to have all correspondence within this thread. For items of interest, could you please decide a price YOU want to pay and I will say yay or nay. I have a ballpark figure that I'd like for some of the more attractive parts, but other than that - it's up to whoever wants it.

Thanks

HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They usually go for about 5k don't they if in reasonable nick? If it's only a head gasket I'd get it fixed. Or maybe sell the car as is. wrecking may be bit of a headache, but if you're up for it Smile
redlineGTi
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$25 for the stock air box....(i'll pick up)

(thats if its the same as the gti 1.)

yay.....nay?

Trd_Rolla_2nv
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much u want for the whole interior
i mean i want everything in there
thanx mate
redlineGTi
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also how much for entire air-con set up...ie hoses, relays, compressor, condensers, amplifier, wiring...etc(u get the point)

$200ish....yay?

lol.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What colour interior is it?
Mr DVS
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do you want for the grille PM me if u can coz i dont check here much.... but ill take it if the price is reasonable Smile
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in front drivers side guard. Still trying to find ice green one but it's a tough hunt Rolling Eyes

Email or pm me at a later date if you still have it and want to get some $ for it

Ben

Ps just spoke to you on phone
geeza
Occasional Poster

June 2004

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm guessing the springs are the same size as the AE92? (sorry, only owned a corolla for a week so i'm new to them) if they are i'd be interested.

What shocks are in it, standard ones?
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any pics of the car?
send to mangew@telpacific.com.au
dyvios
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll give u $50 for the sway bar if it fits corolla gti (ae92).
cheers
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad to see that noone has asked about the brake upgrade yet.
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Mon, 28 June 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's Grey/Black interior - I didn't theink the later model SX's came in any different colours - I'll post some pics tonight.

dyvios: Sway bar is a whiteline BTR31, 18mm. Suits all AE92/93 Corollas. They are $160 new, I'll sell it for $75 with the bushes.

Trd_Rolla_2nv: How much are you offering for the entire interior?

redlineGTi:
Air con setup: I'll take $250 for the lot - with a spare compressor. I'm keeping the airbox with the engine.

Kingmick(PM): Rear brake setup w/Trailing arms (has near new fulcrum suspension bushes and a brand new spare set of bendix brake pads), etc - I'd like at least $400 for this - if this is unreasonable please tell me.

Julz(PM): right rear trail arm - prefer to sell with rear brake setup.
Inside Door handle cups - Awating response about interior (might sell complete)
washer bottle (or pump) - Say $20
right rear door moulding - which moulding - on the top near the window or the bump strip w/red stripe on the door?
Air intake hose - do you mean the bit between the airbox and throttle body or before the airbox?

exquisit(PM): yes I have all 4 door hinges. How much do you want to buy them for?

Again, please do not PM me - keep it all in the thread.

kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol just a little as i sold mine for $250 and SSS sells them for that from memory.
mick
Mr DVS
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You didnt answer my question Sad
how much for the grill coz if its a reasonable price ill take it
redlineGTi
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about the air con is it diy or u get it ready for pick up?

(that is everything complete, for transfer into another car and of it to be working....includiing brackets on the block.) just making sure......

thanks dude.
SecaSX
Regular

April 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the plastic surround for the steering column - if it is black that is.

Cheers
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DVS: Sorry, I thought I covered everyone. What do you want to pay for it? I don't really know what they are worth...

SecaSX: Yep, got the plastic surround. yes it is black. Again, what do you want to pay?

RedlineGTI: It's all still in the car. I'll pull it all out. With the bracket on the block etc. Plus a spare compressor that I picked up.
SecaSX
Regular

April 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about $25? Let me know

Smile
Trd_Rolla_2nv
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill 200 for it buddy
let me know soon if u can and if ur not interested in the price we can fix it up
thanx buddy
dyvios
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll take the swaybar for $70 + shipping to sydney.
if ur happy just send me ur bank details, done!! Smile
cheers
redlineGTi
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let us know when ur ready....so can arrange a pick up time...

cheer...sssssss
spoon33
Occasional Poster

October 2003

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after the two bits of plastic that cover the seatbelts from the floor up to your elbow. any idea on price?
Dom.
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after the under dash loom from passenger side kick panel across to driver side kick panel. $45.00 offer. Very Happy
QUP-16V
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I messaged you 2day abou he instrament cluster.

For the cluster, trim that goes below and around the radio, 2 brackes that the radio screws to, glovebox, lower trim on the drivers side under dash and 2 window winders.

My offer is $200neg, what condition is all of these parts in i.e marks/stains/scratches. How many kms on clock??

Thanks,
Ben
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have taken some pics of the Car - They are all about a meg each - so it might take a while to download them.

Front Drivers side view:
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/DriverRear.JPG

Front Passenger side view:
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/PassFront.JPG

Rear Drivers side view:
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/DriverFront.JP G

Rear Passenger side view:
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/PassRear.JPG

Front Interior view:
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/InteriorFront. JPG

Front Interior view 2:
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/InteriorFront2 .JPG

Front Seats:
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/FrontSeats.JPG

Back Seats:
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/BackSeats.JPG

Engine Bay:
http://home.exetel.com.au/psychofox/EngineBay.JPG
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not taking anything off the car until Saturday/Sunday (when I'm removing the engine and some of the first bits that people want)

So nothing will be able to be picked up/sent until Monday next week.

SecaSX: Yep, $25 is ok.
Dyvious: $70 and it's yours. It'll cost you a bomb to ship it as its really bulky (like more than $25).
RedlineGTi: I'll get back to you whan I have pulled it all out - after the weekend.
spoon33: have a look at th pics and decide whether you want them - they are pretty worn, esp. the drivers side.
TRD_rolla_2nv - $200 what bits do you mean? Seats? Door trims? Dash? Gauges? there are offers for other interior bits in the thread - so which bits do you really want?
Scorpion: $45 sounds reasonable. Again, I'll have it out after the weekend.
QUP-16V: $200 sounds reasonable for the dash and the other bits you want. Have a look at the pics. This is also pending if the whole interior goes as one lot.
QUP-16V
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, its hard to see but are there any marks on the cluster? Is very dirty in pic.

Ben
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will take the bonnet. How much u asking???

Also the plastic bit between the rear brake lights (the red part around the numberplate). How much???

Oh, and the rear spoiler. How much???

[Updated on: Tue, 29 June 2004 11:53]

dyvios
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey buddy

just one more thing, how much u want for the extractors + flex.(how old are they?) give me an estimate, if decent, i might drive down to wollongong to pick up all the items. this weekend

cheers

[Updated on: Tue, 29 June 2004 13:07]

bass_boy
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
weird request here, but i need the heater vent that is the one for the front windscreen.. ie the front demister..

is it in one (which is actually 2) piece, ie not cracked?
bass_boy
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
while i am at it, what is the g.box like?
george-sx
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the cluster and rear spolier?

edit: typo

[Updated on: Tue, 29 June 2004 15:56]

toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my list

4 doors
front and rear bumper
boss kit if noones picked it up
front brakes
sway bar if noone picks up
thats all for now but will get back to you
cheers
anthony
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Tue, 29 June 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
QUP-16V: I don't think it's marked. Can wipe it off and take the wheel off and take a pic if you want.

swankiedude: Bonnet - $80 (see the pics), Plastic bit around the numberplate $60, Rear spoiler $60.

dyvious: Extractors - $100. I think they are about 2yrs old. I won't be able to have people come down until Monday Arvo.

Bass_boy: Front heater vent on the dash has one crack on the passenger side. The gearbox was just swapped for a AE101 C52. It seemed ok for the 5 mins I drove it before it blew the head gasket...I also have the old box with stuffed 3/4th gear synchros. I also have a spare drivers side driveshaft, plus the 2 on the car are in good condition (they were replaced about 2 years ago)

kayot1k(PM interested in rear discs): nothing has been sold as yet so if you want the rear discs then name the price you want to pay....

george-sx:rear spoiler - see above, and dash cluster - someone has offered $200 for the cluster and some other dash bits, so it'd have to be a better deal than that.

toyrolla: thanks will talk on friday.

redlineGTi
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey....

silly request... can u take more pics of engine (aircon setup) so i know where the things go when it does happen...

thanks dude...
redlineGTi
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what deck is it?....

is it also up for sale?

jus curious...
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep can take pics when I dismantle it if that's more helpful.

Deck is a JVC CD/MP3 player, and it's going in my Sprinter - sorry.
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey
yea sorry didnt c tat no pm thing
how much u want for it??
can u pm me your number??
we can agree to a price and time to pick up faster
cheers
Mr DVS
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill give you $15 for the grill.... would you be able to put it in a postpak tube and send it Cash On Delivery (i pay for postage) to Sydney?
dyvios
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
done deal!

just let me know when the sway bar and extractors are taken off.
i'll pm you my mobile number

cheers buddy
QUP-16V
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah its all good i take your word, let us know if you get a better offer on the cluster and trim,

Thanks,
Ben
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confirming I'll take the under dash loom (as long as it is complete and not cut anywhere). Cheers. Very Happy
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will grab the bonnet and rear wing off ya

Is the wing complete???
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For exterior bits, please look at the pics.

The car will be dismantled this weekend. All parts will be available in North Wollongong as of Monday 5/7.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 June 2004 23:40]

Mr DVS
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DVS wrote on Wed, 30 June 2004 13:53

Ill give you $15 for the grill.... would you be able to put it in a postpak tube and send it Cash On Delivery (i pay for postage) to Sydney?

swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
psychofox wrote on Wed, 30 June 2004 21:24

For exterior bits, please look at the pics.

I will assume this means the wing is not complete. Do you have the end peices or not???
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What suburb in the gong are you psycho? If the rear wiper motor is the same as for an ae82 then I'll get that off you and the front drivers side guard if still cant find green one
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u plz pm me ur numba
so we can arrange how i can get them hinges
=P
cheers mate
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Wed, 30 June 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exquisit wrote on Wed, 30 June 2004 23:03

can u plz pm me ur numba
so we can arrange how i can get them hinges
=P
cheers mate

look in the first post...

Nothing avaliable until monday. Call me after that.

HighRolla: Dunno if it is the same as AE82 - I don't have one - Do some research and find out if it is suitable. Cool about the guard.

Mr DVS: I want $30ish for the grille.

swankiedude: I have one of the side bits. So it's not complete.
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Thu, 01 July 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where about in wollongong? Suburb? Just want to check it out on a map to see how far it is away?

Thanks
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Thu, 01 July 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
North Wollongong
SecaSX
Regular

April 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Thu, 01 July 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I take the plastic on the driver side A-pillar as well as the central locking switch.

I'll pick them up together with the black steering coloumn plastic surround.

Cheers psychofox
VB gze
Regular

January 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Thu, 01 July 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am keen on the Front and rear brakes, r the rotors and calipers in good cond?
I'll give you $200
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Thu, 01 July 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vb gze: I've had offers of $250 for the rear brakes alone. So no go on $200 for both front and rear.
Seca SX: A pillar plastic is fine. The Central lock switch will probably go with the doors however.
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Thu, 01 July 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it doesnt get sold, i'll take the steering wheel for 30?? Smile
Kahless
Regular

December 2003

Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Thu, 01 July 2004 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if no ones taken the door trims off your hands let me know how much and i'll come get them. my drivers one has a big chunk out of it
DacBietAE86
Regular

March 2003
Re: AE93 SX Seca Wrecking Thu, 01 July 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Hey buddie!!
How much for the headlights?

how much for the front bar?

Thanks
Pages (4): [1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:solex door locks [ae86]
Next Topic:FS: 17" Phillips Monitor
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 23:16:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088388919830322 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.