Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
MA61 Supra bits needed- Mon, 28 June 2004 07:40 Go to next message
yes, since im losing my licence for a month thats a great time for me to fix up the supra. i need the following bits, for the inside:

Dashboard- must be blue, and in good condition. mine is perfect, except for 2 rips- which is why im replacing it. I don't need any vents, instruments or clusters.

Handbrake lever- again, must be blue, and in good condition, because mine has a few nicks and stuff out of it.

Also, my drivers seat is a bit dirty (watermarks etc) So ill probably get it steam cleaned. However, if anyone can offer me a very good condition stripy blue drivers seat, then ill consider it, based on price Very Happy

smaller, less urgent items:

very good condition blue gearboot
good condition blue console surround- the bit that also goes around the gearstick. mine has 3 drilled holes in it Confused

okay, and i also need a new driving/foglight. check this thread if you reckon you can help me out:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=34970&rid=2351&S=ad44bda6408a6f9bf753565 18dfb2031

thanks heaps guys. Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Mon, 28 June 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is an uber cool soopra! tip.

Remove existing gear shift boot, take it to a motor trimmer and have it retrimmed in black vinyl. Mine cost $30.

I did this with my blue interior. Works perfectly, esp with a black gear knob. And getting the vinyl to match the blue is impossible and would look totally crap.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Mon, 28 June 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool, thanks man.

im thinking black would look good, with the black radio surround and whatnot as well... Very Happy
ma61_turbo
Regular

June 2002

Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Mon, 28 June 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have PM
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Mon, 28 June 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, sent a wreck to a junkyard not long ago complete with your first two items. Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Mon, 28 June 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STR8 2.8 wrote on Mon, 28 June 2004 19:39

damn, sent a wreck to a junkyard not long ago complete with your first two items. Laughing

noooooooo!!!

ma61 turbo- pm replied Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Mon, 28 June 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and of course, if anyone has a good condition 5m-ge w/ecu, loom etc. laying around that they can hang onto until i save up the money to buy it?
1983supra
Regular

I supported Toymods

July 2002
Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Mon, 28 June 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have a PM. Smile
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Mon, 28 June 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1983supra wrote on Mon, 28 June 2004 21:10

You have a PM. Smile

replied! Very Happy

toyota bumpra
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Tue, 29 June 2004 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
surely someone has a nice dashboard for me?

also, a sports steering wheel (and bosskit, even?) would be pretty cool.... has to suit the car though, and preferably leather Very Happy
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Tue, 29 June 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Mon, 28 June 2004 17:40

Also, my drivers seat is a bit dirty (watermarks etc) So ill probably get it steam cleaned. However, if anyone can offer me a very good condition stripy blue drivers seat, then ill consider it, based on price Very Happy

I have holes in my SA63 (MA61 Drivers Side seat) and water marks, upholstering it going to cost a small fortune so I just belive to try and steam clean it...

Cheers.
Oh... Free Bump Nod
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Tue, 06 July 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we're getting a steam cleaner, so im gonna give it a crack...

harry bump and the chamber of bump
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Wed, 21 July 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpy the elephant packed her bump and trundled off to the bump

etc
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 Supra bits needed- Fri, 23 July 2004 07:32 Go to previous message
i can now add a blue plastic lining bit, that goes in the book, and covers the back of the tailights and the hatch hinge/release thing.

yes, i broke mine today, goddfuckit Mad Mad

cheers guys

bumpos
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wanted used tyres for 16"
Next Topic:How much am I going to pay for a 4AGZE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 04:32:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053410530090332 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar