Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Justin is in Melbourne for this week, do you need parts?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Justin is in Melbourne for this week, do you need parts? Fri, 25 June 2004 08:08 Go to next message
As it says i'm in melbourne from the 24th to the 1st, so if you need me to pick up anything from somebody, somewhere i may be able to swing past there on my travels around.
Oh, and the traffic sux!

yours, Justin
  Send a private message to this user    
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Justin is in Melbourne for this week, do you need parts? Fri, 25 June 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, its not that bad. Although i must say being back here in Canberra is truely weird.
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Justin is in Melbourne for this week, do you need parts? Sun, 27 June 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i'm going to keep with it and say that it sux, after being in melbourne for less than 10min i was cut off buy an old Patrol with P plate and the guy just grinning, So many people just glare at me coz i'm in a skyline, wish I had my sprinter back, doesnt get so much attention.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Justin is in Melbourne for this week, do you need parts? Sun, 27 June 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have thought that the sprinter would get more attention, cause people will think wow a sprinter, he must be a drifter Rolling Eyes Laughing
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Justin is in Melbourne for this week, do you need parts? Mon, 28 June 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, with the sprinter it more of a "thats an odd looking corrola Confused " and the skyline is like, wow, another skyline. sprinter is good to be unnoticed buy everybody, i spent 400dollars making the skyline quiter before i came down, otherwise i would have had a very bad headache.

So you didn't need anything while i'm down hear?
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Justin is in Melbourne for this week, do you need parts? Mon, 28 June 2004 10:46 Go to previous message
Nah there are lots of sprinters in Melbourne, and lots of Skylines too. Just that most of the sprinters blend in.

As for canberra roads, they are nice and smooth and icy.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCG Beer Oclock - 7.30PM - Wed 30 June 2004
Next Topic:Good Mechanics in Canberra
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:39:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004141092300415 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.