Toymods » Cruises and Events » Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ke20
Regular

September 2002
icon10.gif  Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Sun, 27 June 2004 18:24 Go to next message
To all that are interested.

I will be organising a track day down at wakefield in the coming months.. Wakefield is one of the safer tracks to race on.

The event will most proabably be run on a saturday.

The cost would be approx $150 for the day.

All that is needed is a helmet and some long sleeve clothing.

PM me if you are interested with an email address and phone number or alternatively email me direct at

civic_vtir@hotmail.com

Payment would have to be made before the scheduled date. Late payments might incurr a late charge.

Im trying to keep cars to a minimal, so be quick..
This is an opportunity to test out you rides on a more technical and safer level.

Guaranteed to be a fun filled day.

Regards,
BlitZ Laughing ...

[Updated on: Sun, 27 June 2004 18:29]

Send a private message to this user    
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Mon, 28 June 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on the date i'm very interested.
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Mon, 28 June 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Same... tell me some dates.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Mon, 28 June 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on the date I should try and make it down to get some photos.
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Mon, 28 June 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im interested if its in the coming months. always wanted to put my AE82 on the track.
spoon33
Occasional Poster

October 2003

Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Tue, 29 June 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the baby cams licence needed for this?
have you booked the track before?

can slicks be run?
Dom.
w_e_b_s_t_o_r
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Tue, 29 June 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im interested too. Smile
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Mon, 12 July 2004 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be in, as long as my car is back on the road...

Why keep cars to a minimum?
Set a number so the costs are affordable.
I have mates in the WRX Club who go down regularly (at one who might be interested in coming) so I can find out info on how they run with numbers, formats, etc.

Steve
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Tue, 13 July 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in!
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Tue, 13 July 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im intrested aswell, just depends on the date.
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Tue, 13 July 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keen if my suspension is in
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Thu, 15 July 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not to cut in on your thread, but just to let people know that the CCG (Canberra Celica Group) will be heading to Wakefield for a track day on the 9th of August (a Monday). $80 for track hire and about $40 for the wakefield license if you need it.

Good luck with your Trackday.

Cheers.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Thu, 15 July 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you got room for more people to come?
We could possibly do a combined event.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Thu, 15 July 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 15 July 2004 14:51

Not to cut in on your thread, but just to let people know that the CCG (Canberra Celica Group) will be heading to Wakefield for a track day on the 9th of August (a Monday). $80 for track hire and about $40 for the wakefield license if you need it.

Good luck with your Trackday.

Cheers.

How many ppl are booked already for that? For it to be $80 there must be a few???
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wakefield Park track day-* WEEKEND* Thu, 15 July 2004 05:55 Go to previous message
I am not organising it, but as far as I am aware it's just an open track day, no speed limit. So anyone could rock up, the CCG doesn't have enough numbers to book out a track on it's own.

Quote:

How many ppl are booked already for that? For it to be $80 there must be a few???

The CCG guys picked a Monday as it is a little cheaper than a weekend and less likely to be busy. But who knows, it may be quiet or it may be busy??? But history would say that it shouldn't be too busy.

At the moment there are about 8 CCG guys that are going to have a run on the track. It would be too hard for a small club like CCG to get the commitment of enough people to book the track out, so this is the next best thing.

Quote:

Have you got room for more people to come?
We could possibly do a combined event.

For sure, like I said CCG hasn't booked out the track, we are simply going to an open track day so the more the merrier. In the ACT section of this forum there is a thread that has the list of people who are going etc. If you want to indicate that you are going to be there just post in the ACT thread and that way we can meet up at Goulburn Maccas or keep an eye out for you once we get to the track.

EDIT: found out that they do need firm numbers, post in the ACT section if you wish to come ASAP.

[Updated on: Fri, 16 July 2004 04:58]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anything for melbourne
Next Topic:Big cruise in sydney - northern beaches
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 07:32:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046889781951904 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.