Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » PHOTO'S of what happened to the Single Spinner and why a LSD is there now

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

PHOTO'S of what happened to the Single Spinner and why a LSD is there now Mon, 28 June 2004 22:55 Go to next message
Hey all

Just thought i would put up some pics of why my single spinner centre bit the dust. These where all done by my best mate with me egging him on.

I was in the very back seat for this one.

http://www.luc1d.net/other/stitt/heli.jpg

This one was done out the front of my mates place. Happy birthday Tim. Its about 40m long and he stayed staionary for about 30-50 secs only moved on cause the smoke was coming in thru the open back window and he was finding it hard to breathe.

http://www.luc1d.net/other/stitt/burnout.jpg

Because of these and another couple of burnouts the centre died and Has been replaced by a True Trak LSD. I have been having fun with that but have no pics yet.

All of these where taken with my phone so they aren't the best

Luke
  Send a private message to this user    
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: PHOTO'S of what happened to the Single Spinner and why a LSD is there now Mon, 28 June 2004 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, that'd do it Very Happy
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: PHOTO'S of what happened to the Single Spinner and why a LSD is there now Tue, 29 June 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow a burnout.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: PHOTO'S of what happened to the Single Spinner and why a LSD is there now Tue, 29 June 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah If you knew the car.

That was an effort. First time with the new donk it laid rubber. May not be cool to you but I thought It was pretty gun
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: PHOTO'S of what happened to the Single Spinner and why a LSD is there now Tue, 13 July 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol dude. your car never ceases to amaze me. Smile The fact that there is a burnout as long as any i could do is priceless. Very Happy
Grinno
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: PHOTO'S of what happened to the Single Spinner and why a LSD is there now Sat, 17 July 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I made a decent attempt at getting my old Celica to put down a decent line, but the axle tramp after the first 10 or so meters was a little violent... good smoke though. Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: PHOTO'S of what happened to the Single Spinner and why a LSD is there now Sun, 18 July 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Tue, 29 June 2004 10:01

wow a burnout.

ditto, hahaha Laughing
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
icon14.gif  Re: PHOTO'S of what happened to the Single Spinner and why a LSD is there now Sun, 18 July 2004 14:08 Go to previous message
sweet
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Nissan Exa vs mk3 toyota supra
Next Topic:ROAD RAGE FUCKWITS!!!!!!!!! (about a fuckhead)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:57:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052759647369385 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.