Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mr_ke30
Regular

January 2004
spray painters panel beaters Tue, 29 June 2004 08:25 Go to next message
hey i was just wondering if any1 knows any good cheap panel beaters and spray painters in sydney my ke30 project needs to be sprayed and cut sum rust out if any1 knows any or is one any help would be good!

cheers

mr_ke30
  Send a private message to this user    
mr_ke30
Regular

January 2004
Re: spray painters panel beaters Wed, 30 June 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
pedroenglish
Regular

May 2002
Re: spray painters panel beaters Wed, 30 June 2004 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Super Cheap Auto got a budget compressor& spray gun kit...
mr_ke30
Regular

January 2004
Re: spray painters panel beaters Thu, 01 July 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing thanks mate but i was after a professional im kind of a bodgy backyarder need a good one for my car!!! bump
mr_ke30
Regular

January 2004
Re: spray painters panel beaters Fri, 02 July 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cmon there has to be sum spray painters out there or any1 that knows sum!!! oh well ill try and find sum hey thanx
bump goes the weesel
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: spray painters panel beaters Fri, 02 July 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm suprised there isn't a panel beater/painter on these forums.. They'd make a shit load of money doing weekend/cash in hand jobs etc.

I looked around before mate but didn't turn anything up. Just have to visit panel shops and get some quotes.
mr_ke30
Regular

January 2004
Re: spray painters panel beaters Fri, 02 July 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate i think i might the only trouble i can only do it on sat's and not all are open and its hard to get a quote wen u only got pics coz the car has no engine g/box!! but ill c wat i can find thanks mate
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: spray painters panel beaters Fri, 02 July 2004 12:05 Go to previous message
My mates a panel beater, family business... his dad (the boss0 been doing it for 40years, man he can fix anything blind folded believe me...

anyway my mates num is 0415 158 044, his name is Wassim. he has just finished restoring a Ford Capri GT, he has done 3 of my cars (obviously!!!)

as for price they are very cheap and heaps competitive, does anything you want but will not give you a price whatsoever until he sees the car. so all i can say is call him and ask

HOPE THIS HELPS AND WORKS WELL

PS shop is in Greenacre NEMRA BODYWORKS
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:98km/h in 2nd in a Twin-Cam AE82??
Next Topic:Sydney based dyno workshops
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 04:13:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040359497070312 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.