Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Tue, 29 June 2004 12:17 Go to next message
Hi Guys,

I have a brand new Jblood original from japan aero kit for Levin AE86. Its bodykit from the Jblood yellow colour AE86.

Its the type-2 front bumper, side skirts and rear pods.

I am currently working out with manufacturer here in Australia to produce these kit. Wanted to know if anybody interested in these type of kits let me know. Kits will be manufactured to the highest qaulity.

thanks

Can also contact me on vertex_s15@hotmail.com

Attachment: 86levin_fb_01.jpg
(Size: 16.52KB, Downloaded 512 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 05 July 2004 13:10]

Send a private message to this user    
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested when i get $$, approx price?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am guessing it will be around 1k mark plus freight. It will be high qaulity product manufactured in Australia, still working out price on the fibreglass mounts as well which will be manufactured from jblood originals.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be most interested in the bonnet for the non popup ae86.

Let me know of progress?

Cheers

Steve
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont have the bonnet sorry, will probably have the wide blister front and rear fenders down the track but at the moment only front bar, side skirts and rear pods just like the jblood yellow ae86 without wide body.
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you sell some rear pods only?
Woud be interested in these if seperate.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah most likely, once i get enough interest.

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You've got interest here dude Very Happy
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interesting...
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You got my interest...
what are rear pods?
Cheers.
-Whitchy-
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHITCHY wrote on Tue, 29 June 2004 22:23

You got my interest...
what are rear pods?
Cheers.
-Whitchy-

Little add ons for the rear bumper
ill find a pic
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant find one, look on the j blood site
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the interest guys, can get up pics of the actual genuine kit if interested, will get pictures of manufactured items once completed but will be probably in about 4 weeks time.

The rear pods goes on the rear bumper, 2 pods on each side of the rear bumper but does not go right around the rear bumper.

Picture attached of what the rear pod looks like.

thanks

Attachment: 86levin_rs_01.jpg
(Size: 16.23KB, Downloaded 202 time(s))

Levino
Regular

May 2002

Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested too, keep in touch for information
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No problems, kits should start manufactured in about 3-4 weeks time. WIll keep you guys updated on process.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Tue, 29 June 2004 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm interested in the front bar & side skirts, not completly sold on the rear pods but maybe, Keep in touch,

Cheers,

Michael
Rik107
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definately in if you can beat prices from hi octane racing:

http://www.hioctaneracing.com.au/parts_ae86.htm
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm....i might be reignin in on the parade but if i'm correct, these kits will NOT fit on aus spec ae86's being Zenki. The J-blood design is for Kouki so.. Rolling Eyes

but the sideskirts are an exeption - they will fit.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Des, will that matter considering it is a complete replacement bumper, not a lip?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i rang that place that brings in jblood front bars into syney, $575 isnt landed, he said dont expect too much change outta 2K!!!!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
F**k it... I'm just gonna go to Ken Streeter. I'll get J-Blood when they aren't ridiculously overpriced anymore!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 30 June 2004 15:21

Des, will that matter considering it is a complete replacement bumper, not a lip?

If they were just front lips and rear pods then NO they will not fit onto our zenki bumpers.

If they were COMPLETE front and rear bumpers then YES - but you will need the kouki brackets to attach them.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im up for some rear pods now and if/when you get the "widebody kit" id be up for the TRUENO front ones and generic rear ones as well as the front bar

this is what im talking ABOUT

http://www.j-blood.com/86treno/img/86treno_bf_01.jpg

http://www.j-blood.com/86treno/img/86treno_bf_02.jpg
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is an expression of interest in sideskirts and rear pods.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can beat prices on high octane as high octane brings in originals, and that price does not freight include as well. When i was going purchase my genuine Jblood kit from them, i called them and they said they will check it out and never got back to me, so i never bothered and got my contacts in japan to get it for me.

I have purchased the orignal front bumpers mounts as well from JBLOOD, they are made from fibreglass, I will be manufacturing these to fit on the Aus Spec ae86s so there should be no problem fitting the front bumper.

Kits will ber around 1K mark plus shipping, Im not sure on pricing of mounts yet, but shouldnt be too much I can assure u.

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if ur words are wise and true...
you got urself another customer Very Happy

keep us posted
45aken
Regular

February 2004
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
F^%K YEAH!

i was soon about to buy the streeter vertex kit, but this idea had put that on hold for a little while!!!

just do it.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cha ching Laughing
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Wed, 30 June 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in
Keep me posted Smile
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Thu, 01 July 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will keep you guys updated on progress.
Rik107
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Thu, 01 July 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excellent! I too was looking at Streeter but this is just better value for money! Will you be able to get Trueno front bar? (in case I get a conversion) What about the rear wing large version from Jblood?

Kepp us posted!
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Thu, 01 July 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably not worth getting the wing as there are already many good copies on the market for very good price, even though the jblood ones has got that wideness and lift in the wing. I probably wont get the trueno front end as there is not a large enough market here for it as aus spec ones are all levins, and I myself dont have a front trueno end.

thanks
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Mon, 05 July 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys here are the pics of the genuine JBLOOD front bumper, sides and rear awaiting to be manufactured.

Click the link following, files are to big to be uploaded here.

Sorry about some quality on pics

http://vision-r.tripod.com/jblood.htm

Thanks
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 Mon, 05 July 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sideskirts please!
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Mon, 05 July 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll take em all Very Happy
wth03
Regular

March 2003

Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Tue, 06 July 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the price for all or each???
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Tue, 06 July 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sideskirts fo' SHIZZLE!
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Tue, 06 July 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wth03: Looking at around 1k for the full kit - front, sides and rear pods, still working out front bumper brackets and prices, will get confirmed when the time comes closer.

Thanks
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Tue, 06 July 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
please pm me the price on front bar and brackets, when available

many thanks
Rik107
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Tue, 06 July 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know where to get the late model indicators?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Tue, 06 July 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been checking this out. Apparently u can use the indicators from an ae82 or ae92 the corolla which has indicators that curve around the side front bumper, I cant exactly pin point which car its from but i know there a local corolla which has the same indicators you can use.

As soon as i manufacture the kits, I will find out which indicators to use. If anybody already knows which model indicator we can use, please feel free to inform us.

thanks
Drew86
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Wed, 07 July 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would be very interested in the kit as well would i be able to see it seeing as ur in perth

[Updated on: Wed, 07 July 2004 02:08]

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Wed, 07 July 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can send it to anywhere across australia no problems, yeah onces i get the product manufactured, you can come and see it.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 July 2004 02:10]

Rik107
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Wed, 07 July 2004 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes I've seen the curved indicators on AE92 but wasn't sure if they will fit.

Just some info, I was talking to someone and they said that AE82 indicators will fit in the early model Levins with some filing so maybe AE92 will fit on late model AE86!
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Wed, 07 July 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YES PLEASE!!!!
Just right for tax time!
let me know about costs though.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Wed, 07 July 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rik107: im pretty sure that there are some indicators in australian spec corollas that will fit the late model ae86 bumpers. Will do some research in soon

Ae86boy: will let u know once kits are produced.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Fri, 09 July 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, I have confirmed with a friend the indicators for the late mode JDM kouki ae86 front bumper should be the same as the ones from a late model AE82. You will be able to use this with the JBlood front bumper.

Will keep you updated on the kits

[Updated on: Fri, 09 July 2004 04:12]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Fri, 09 July 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can somebody confirm whether these rear underskirts (pods) will fit the ZENKI ae86 rear bumper?

as far as i'm aware, they only fit kouki Rolling Eyes
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Fri, 09 July 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill trial fit them onto my aus spec bumper and see how they go tonight.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Sun, 11 July 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all jblood stuff is made for kouki ae86's

how much u asking for just the sides and the pods

pods you can get from japan shipped express for 240
sides you can get from japan shipped express for 480

will your prices reflect this? cheaper because its local
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Sun, 11 July 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have just check the rear pods, and they will not fit the aus spec bumper, they are slightly out. I have spoken with my manufacturer and we will be modifying and producing rear pods to fit the aus spec bumper. So i will have rear pods to fit jdm rear bumper as well as aus spec bumper.

I will also have fibreglass rear jdm bumpers to fit for aus spec ae86s.

My kits produced locally will be just as good or even better quality than the jblood kits I can assure you. Just because the kit is produced locally does not mean is is inferior to japan goods. I guess time will tell, once kits are manufactured and u can see the quality. I have looked at the original Jblood kit and i can assure you it its not close to perfect. Jblood kits are excellent qaulity but improvements in quality can be made. Again like i said. we will also be modifying the rear pods in order to fit auspec bumpers which the jblood rear pods will not fit.

I will have the price list up in about 2-3 weeks time and let u guy know on the pricing.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Sun, 11 July 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im definatly for JDM pods and sideskirts

i trust your parts will be awesome! Smile

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Sun, 11 July 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks. will keep u guys updated
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Tue, 13 July 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, kits have been sent off to be manufactured.

I have appointed Ken from Streeter by Streeter in Qld to manufacture these kits for me as well modify the rear pods. I should also have rear jdm fibreglass bumpers for ae86s. As most of you know, Ken makes excellent quality kits and fibreglass products for Ae86s and other cars.

Ken will only be manufacturing kits for me. I will be doing all sales on all the Jblood kits.

Start of production on moulds should be next week and take approx 2 weeks. After the that, kits will be begin production and sales. I should have pricing on kits in about 2 weeks time.

I will also have NEW non genuinne front orange indicators to suits front Jblood bumper or any kouki jdm bumper (they are off ae82s and just as good as toyota items). I may have clear ones in the future. Looking into that now.

Just an update

thanks

Wei
funkdoc
Regular

February 2003
Re: EOI: Jblood Aero Kit Levin AE86 (Pics) Tue, 13 July 2004 14:28 Go to previous message
very interested also...just tell me when its ready...!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:deep dish
Next Topic:T-18, RA40, Misc New stuff added - Garage Sale!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 08:40:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095059871673584 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.