Toymods » Tech & Conversions » EOI: Sideshow Wiring in Perth WA

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
icon3.gif  EOI: Sideshow Wiring in Perth WA Thu, 01 July 2004 23:34 Go to next message
Expressions of Interest are called to get Jim of Sideshow Performance Wiring into Perth WA to wire/test/fix the electrical wiring in your Toymods project car.
I'm looking at mid-late July at this stage and we would proportion his costs for transport and accomodation over the time he spends on each project.
And, the more people who take up his services, the less it will cost all of us in the end.
So, if you need some excellent work done by a bloke who knows Toyota projects inside out, post your interest, concerns and questions here.
But, be definite in what you want, don't mince around and back out at the end and waste time for the serious people here.
Thanks,
Mitch.
  Send a private message to this user    
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: EOI: Sideshow Wiring in Perth WA Fri, 02 July 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not definite, but if he does come over, I might need some help with the air-con wiring for my car.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: EOI: Sideshow Wiring in Perth WA Fri, 02 July 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries Frank, even if we get a lot of small jobs the economic's may just work out. How is UZX73 placed ? Or is he 'dead' keen to fix the thing himself ?
Mitch.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: EOI: Sideshow Wiring in Perth WA Fri, 02 July 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23celica wrote on Fri, 02 July 2004 10:10

No worries Frank, even if we get a lot of small jobs the economic's may just work out. How is UZX73 placed ? Or is he 'dead' keen to fix the thing himself ?
Mitch.

Oh, its all fixed (almost) 99.99% anyway (I hope)
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: EOI: Sideshow Wiring in Perth WA Fri, 02 July 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries CrUZsida,
I have been following your thread and feeling the frustration you are going through to get that beast running nicely so I just had a lateral idea that might help a few of us, out of a tight spot.
Cheers,
Mitch.
psi3y
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: EOI: Sideshow Wiring in Perth WA Fri, 02 July 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be in be in need of some help when wiring up my m series into my hilux. yet to confirm tho
John S
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: EOI: Sideshow Wiring in Perth WA Fri, 02 July 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys in Perth must have real crappy auto electricians then? Mitch, I thought your engine was running now?

[Updated on: Fri, 02 July 2004 06:06]

sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: EOI: Sideshow Wiring in Perth WA Fri, 02 July 2004 23:21 Go to previous message
if its just the engine loom that is a problem then maybe u can just send it over to me and i will wire it up correctly and check it out

then i can send it back
ill label the main wires like ign start and battery
and the gauges
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Twin Carbs ?
Next Topic:shift kitted A340e's?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 05:41:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040040016174316 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar