Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Wanted TA22 Celica!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Wanted TA22 Celica! Mon, 02 September 2002 08:40 Go to next message
I'll be in the market for a TA22 Celica mid December 2002 / early January 2003. I'd like something in good standard condition with QLD rego. I'll be checking the Trading Post, but I thought I'd just put the word out now, just in case anyone can help me out in advance. A blue one would be perfect for the plan in mind, but considering how old and rare these cars are getting any colour will do. No rusty shit boxes with dents! I'm prepared to pay up to $3000 for a good example. If I can't find one, I may have to think about an old ute or station wagon.

Justin Eye Spin
  Send a private message to this user    
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Re: Wanted TA22 Celica! Sat, 14 September 2002 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone spotted one for sale of late?

Justin

not long to go now
BigBadBenny
Regular

May 2002
Re: Wanted TA22 Celica! Mon, 16 September 2002 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Justin, all the ones I know of won't be for sale for a while yet. Where abouts in Brisbane are you moving to?
Arn't you bringing your 2-Pac wonder?....I bet it would love the sun uphere.
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Re: Wanted TA22 Celica! Mon, 16 September 2002 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep the 2 pack wonder is Brissy bound come 7th December 2002! I'm staying with my wife's family for a few months till we buy our own house in the Narangba area. You won't see the Celica much but I need another one to daily drive, hence the plan!

See you all soon

Justin
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: Wanted TA22 Celica! Wed, 18 September 2002 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey justin

my parents live at narangba and im there quite a bit, maybe ill see you around dude !

by that time i will have my project on the road shes blue (tiny bit darker than yours) with a lilac pearl throughout......im so excited!

only problem is somebody keyed it the other day when i left it on the street for a few hours to go shopping in a hurry, damn jealous bitches ! Very Happy

see ya
wayne
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Re: Wanted TA22 Celica! Wed, 18 September 2002 05:36 Go to previous message
Hi Wayne,

I'm sure we'll see each other next year in the Narangba area. That sux about your car being keyed! It's a bloody shame but that is why I hardly ever drive my Celica. I never leave it from my sight. This causes heaps of fights with my wife but that’s the rules I've had in place for nearly 10 years now. In many ways I don't get to enjoy my Celica, but if some prick keyed it, it would be like a death in the family to me. Not to mention a trip to the hardware shop, two bags of lime and new concrete slab in the backyard, if I caught the scum bags red handed. I'm keen to join the Celica car club and find some guys to go dirt bike riding with. Enjoy your Celica and I'll probably see you soon.

Justin
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Jamboree
Next Topic:Leaving QLD -
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:48:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039761066436768 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.