Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Broken Into Last night!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
icon8.gif  Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 00:00 Go to next message
Hey All,

My White SA63 got broken into Mad , they nicked the gauges on the pillar (Water temp and voltage) and they nicked the Sub and amp in the boot... oh forgot they nicked my handsfree car kit for the Nokia 6600 Mad

Damage to the car was the plastic a pillar thingy, lower driveres side dash thing where the speaker is mounted where they tried to pull all the wires out... In their face was the gear knob and the MOMO steering wheel which they tried but couldn't get off Confused .

So if any one has a drivers and passengers door handle with keys laying around please PM me as they popped the 2 door locks Mad Mad Mad

That is my rant of the morning ~ going to visit the Police to make a report Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Cheers.
  Send a private message to this user    
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh... There is nothing left in the car, I stripped it and placed it back as stock Sad just to soften the blow...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sucks dude. At least they didn't get everything. Twisted Evil Were you comprehensively insured?
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am afraid not. Being 22 and a Celica, comprehisive is out of the question...

THE BA$DARDS TOOK DAD'S DISABLED STICKER Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Now I am screwed

[Updated on: Sun, 04 July 2004 03:31]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tell me about it... The last time I checked insurance for me was $2200! Shocked
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, comprehensive insurance is expensive but it's a damn good thing to have... I'm only 19, apprentice mechanic and run two cars... I got comp on both cars and won't have anything less...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZZT231 wrote on Sun, 04 July 2004 13:29

I am afraid not. Being 22 and a Celica, comprehisive is out of the question...

THE BA$DARDS TOOK DAD'S DISABLED STICKER Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Now I am screwed

I had my car broken into outside my house and the only things stolen was a Zippo lighter, $3 worth of coins, my prescription sunglasses (no good to anyone else but cost me $400) and my disabled sticker. Mad Mad Mad Mad

When my car was eventually stolen for good about 4 months later my replacement Disabled sticker was clearly displayed on the windscreen.
What arsehole steals a disabled person's car??? Mad
What arsehole steals the disabled sticker from a disabled person? Mad Mad Mad

Ps: When I see you on Thursday I can give you my spare if you want. It went out of date in 2003 but I doctored it so its now valid til 2008. Wink Use it til you get a replacement.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see a disabled sticker would be a sweet thing to have... Park anywhere and be able to do it legally...

I can see why someone would steal them...

Can they be renewed with no hassles???
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes they can... I have had to renew mine twice now. You just walk into the Council Offices and sign a declaration saying its been stolen or lost.

They give you a new one with the same serial number. <---They are retarded. There's no way of tracing stolen ones if they do this. No No No
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Sun, 04 July 2004 15:05

Yes they can... I have had to renew mine twice now. You just walk into the Council Offices and sign a declaration saying its been stolen or lost.

They give you a new one with the same serial number. <---They are retarded. There's no way of tracing stolen ones if they do this. No No No

Dad is in hosptial and the officer said (after the 5th trip) that dad has to sign for it... difficult thing is that Dad is stuck in hospital till tomorrow where I need it to pick him up and I have no way to get there since my primary transport is dead Mad Mad Mad

The Police where great, they helped me out and got the car fingered printed, to no avail. No marks... So if any one hears of a 12" JL Audio Sub and box, Kicker 2 channel amp for sale you know whos gear it was Sad

There is apprantly a crack down where i live in using those stickers... I hope the ba$tard who stole the card gets a fine and a blue canary for his troubles.

They even nicked the fire extinguisher! I couldn't find it anywhere!

[Edit] Comprehension Sad

[Updated on: Sun, 04 July 2004 05:25]

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that sux Sad . all i can do is suggest to keep an eye on the trading post and on ebay. and if possible, a few popular car forums with for sale sections.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah youll never see them again tho it cant hurt to look Rolling Eyes

im gonna get nailed for this but, i reckon they give dissabled stickers out too easy, not saying to you guys but EVERYONES got them. i asked a customer of mine why he had a dissabled sticker on his car (cause he was obviously fine) and he said cause his wife is rather large. WTF!?!? they should be made to park further away so the bitch can get some excercise!! thats my rant for the day. Embarassed
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Sun, 04 July 2004 20:35

im gonna get nailed for this but, i reckon they give dissabled stickers out too easy, not saying to you guys but EVERYONES got them. i asked a customer of mine why he had a dissabled sticker on his car (cause he was obviously fine) and he said cause his wife is rather large. WTF!?!? they should be made to park further away so the bitch can get some excercise!! thats my rant for the day. Embarassed

I agree on both counts. Nod
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Sun, 04 July 2004 20:39

I agree on both counts. Nod

I am both with you! My Dad has a wheelchair, neck surgery scars and other stuff to justify the disable sticker Nod not a 'P' plater who is scared to get his car scratched Mad Mad Mad Mad

I hope the B@$t@rd gets his car scratched, trashed, cubed and tourched to hell who is using my dad's sticker
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Broken Into Last night! Sun, 04 July 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like in seinfeld Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Broken Into Last night! Mon, 05 July 2004 13:11 Go to previous message

i asked a customer of mine why he had a dissabled sticker on his car (cause he was obviously fine) and he said cause his wife is rather large. WTF!?!? they should be made to park further away so the bitch can get some excercise!!!

Ohhh dude, thats friggen Gold!!! Love it...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:toymods down
Next Topic:Extreme pen twirling!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 10:45:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044009685516357 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.