Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Wanted RA23 in Sydney....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
lukeszabo01
Occasional Poster

November 2003
icon10.gif  Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Sat, 08 November 2003 12:57 Go to next message
Hi all...

I am after a Celica 1976-77 RA23, preferably original but I will also be happy to investigate and well thought out an implemented, modded cars...

The really important things are straight body and no rust, I am happy if this has been fixed on it previously, as I know how hard it is to have a car that old that has never rusted, I would just like to know about it, such as where it was and the same goes for any dents etc.... Another of the important things, is a well looked after motor and drive line, as in regularly serviced and maintained....

The interior is not a big one, I would like it in good condition, but to be blunt, the body and the mechanics are much more important to me....

I am willing to negotiate a price with you, but if you can send an email to me, if you have something you think I would be interested in, include any details about the car, such as car specs and the condition, also include pictures... I will then contact you via email, or you can send me a number, if I am interested and we can go from there...

Thank you for reading my post and I hope that you can help me out...

regards,
Luke A Szabo...
  Send a private message to this user    
lukeszabo01
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Sun, 09 November 2003 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surely there has to be someone in the Sydney area that is trying to sell their RA23.... I am a serious buyer and it would be worth your while to try and sell me your car if it fits my description....

Thanks once again,
Luke A Szabo...

PS: My email address is lukeszabo@aardvark.net.au
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Sun, 09 November 2003 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing yo know, there was this exact car for sale on the line below!
You should check previous pages, aswell as the trading post!
Not everyone will come to you!
thats what i learnt! Crying or Very Sad
lukeszabo01
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Sun, 09 November 2003 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the tips, I am already looking at all papers, such as Trading Post, Just Cars, Autotrader and the Buy and Sell paper, as well as looking at all on line car sales, this is just another way for me to try and get a hold of one of these fine cars.. I am trying anything at this moment and may soon even have to go interstate to get one...

I hope that one of these mediums, will give me a result...

Thankyou once again for the advice.... I will just keep at it...
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Mon, 10 November 2003 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah dude, it's all about patience too Smile It took me 8 months to find the right one Smile And now I'm selling Sad

Trent
lukeszabo01
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Tue, 11 November 2003 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should have probably said whay my price range is...

I will pay anything between $1000.00 and $10000.00, obviously depending on the quality of the car, aswell as the mods and accessories... I am happy to negotiate a price that suits both myself and the seller...

regards,
Luke A Szabo...
lukeszabo01
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Thu, 13 November 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would like to just say that I am still looking for a RA23, with or without mods.... I have, as yet not found one that suits the eyes or the bank with an equal amount of flair...

Please do not be afraid to show me your RA23 if you are willing to part with it, just send me a pic with some details, you never know, it might look like dung to you, might look great to me...

I am flexible with the price, if I like it, I mean really like it, I will pay whatever it takes...

Maybe I should have tried a different title of my post like;
"Sell me your RA23 or you have coodies..."
I wonder if that would have gotten more replies?

I will find out soon enough if I do not get to many more replies in the near future, I might just try that....

regards,
Luke A Szabo...

[Updated on: Thu, 13 November 2003 11:50]

lukeszabo01
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Sun, 30 November 2003 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am still looking for an RA23, please forward any pics and details to me in an email... I would also like to mention that I am windening my search now and would like to hear from owners in the ACT, Victoria and Queensland....
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Mon, 01 December 2003 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine's still for sale.....
lukeszabo01
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Mon, 05 January 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am still on the market looking for one of these cars... If you can help me please do not be shy....

regards,
Luke A Szabo...
lovedRA23
Newcomer

July 2004
icon7.gif  Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Mon, 05 July 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you still looking for an RA23?
lukeszabo01
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Mon, 05 July 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What have you got there?
lovedRA23
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Wed, 07 July 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well loved 1976 RA23 Celica
have owned, driven and serviced regularly for 15 years
no modifications by me, except for rust patch-up jobs over the years and a new paint job in 2001
goes great, has new tyres, new battery and more than
six months rego
some rust trouble in the roof struts and passenger door
and possibly other spots on close inspection
she is crying out to be someones restoration project!
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Wanted RA23 in Sydney.... Thu, 08 July 2004 13:15 Go to previous message
I have one with a 1ggte that has run 12.3 down the quater and has made 166rwkw

BEN

Attachment: dyno day 9 1.jpg
(Size: 72.09KB, Downloaded 10 time(s))

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply