Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » CANCELLED - CCG Event - 4 July 2004 - Cruise to TOYMODS Dynoday Sydney

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
CANCELLED - CCG Event - 4 July 2004 - Cruise to TOYMODS Dynoday Sydney Thu, 24 June 2004 07:13 Go to next message
CCG TRIP TO SYDNEY CANCELLED (See post below)
To all interested Canberra and surrounds Toyota people.
Event: TOYMODS DYNODAY - Sydney
When: Sunday, 4 July 2004
Depart Canberra: 7 am
Depart Sydney: 3 pm approx.
Where: Premier Auto Centre. 20 Sunblest Cres. Mt Druitt Sydney
Cost: See details.
Details:
The CCG event for July is the ever popular Toymods Dynoday in Sydney, on Sunday 4 July 2004. Details are as follows or check out the Toymods site at:
http://www.toymods.org.au

Due to the time taken to run all cars Toymods are limiting the day to 50 cars. This still represents a very long day and definitely improve the time taken and techniques of tying down the cars etc.

Payment: Spectating is free of course, however, for those that wish to run the rollers on the day, the following quote from the TOYMODS site applies to you:
"Members $40 - 2WD, $50 - 4WD. Non-Members $45 - 2WD, $60 - 4WD.

You can post the deposit to the club as a cheque made payable to Toymods Car Club Inc. and post to:
Toymods Car Club
P.O. BOX 86
Baulkham Hills NSW 1175

Of course, anyone interested, non-members etc., are welcome to join in on the cruise to this event...the more the merrier!
Cheers
Mitch & Phil
Canberra Celica Group (CCG)

[Updated on: Thu, 01 July 2004 03:23]

Send a private message to this user    
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Next CCG Event - 4 July 2004 - Cruise to TOYMODS Dynoday Sydney Fri, 25 June 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone from Canberra entering their vehicles?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Next CCG Event - 4 July 2004 - Cruise to TOYMODS Dynoday Sydney Sun, 27 June 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I plan to, I have never had mine on the dyno since the conversion, would be interesting Smile

Dunno if I'll be cruising with yous though, a freind in Sydney has offer me a bed for the previos night, so I might take him up on that and hit the sydney night life while I am there. Very Happy Rolling Eyes (and for those of you who came to dubbo, I won't be doing any funny buisiness) Rolling Eyes
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
CANCELLED - CCG Event - 4 July 2004 - Cruise to TOYMODS Dynoday Sydney Wed, 30 June 2004 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

As everyone is busy with other commitments this Sunday, we have decided to cancel the trip to Sydney.
Also, Justin had some loser throw a metal type hammer through his left rear (passenger) window on his 81 RA40 a few nights ago and is desperately seeking a replacement (window, not hammer Phil!). If you can help please email J direct on jcramond@bigpond.net.au .
Cheers
Mitch & Phil
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CANCELLED - CCG Event - 4 July 2004 - Cruise to TOYMODS Dynoday Sydney Thu, 01 July 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bummer looks Shocked like I am on my own then Rolling Eyes
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CANCELLED - CCG Event - 4 July 2004 - Cruise to TOYMODS Dynoday Sydney Sat, 03 July 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck then mate Smile Let us know how you go.

Cheers
Phil
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CANCELLED - CCG Event - 4 July 2004 - Cruise to TOYMODS Dynoday Sydney Mon, 05 July 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe 107kw @ wheels, not too shabby if I do say so, although once I got there I had realised my K&N filter was at home in my garage and I still had the paper stocky from autobarn in it Rolling Eyes Mad damn.

Heres some shots of the results board I took, If you wanna know a car just ask I may remember it.

http://wiser.actewagl.net.au/resdd91.jpg

http://wiser.actewagl.net.au/resdd92.jpg
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CANCELLED - CCG Event - 4 July 2004 - Cruise to TOYMODS Dynoday Sydney Mon, 05 July 2004 23:47 Go to previous message
Well done Joel, you must be happy with that.

Clap Clap to Joel for being the sole CCG representative!!!

Or as the kids say on the Westside:

Ph33r teh powahz of da CCG celica r3pr3zent teh hektik mofo jo3l!!

WERD! Laughing

I will give you a call about the callipers shortly to see when you will be home.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT 4age wanted
Next Topic:Old School Cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:21:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044450759887695 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.