Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » f'n welfare kids!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
f'n welfare kids! Tue, 27 April 2004 00:04 Go to next message
I left my car during the day at my friends house so i picked up mycar the next morning. I Only noticed 2 days later that my car has been f*cken egged! at first I thought it was sap.. but noo I parked my car again up at my friends house and noticed some egg shells.

F*CKEN KIDS!

They didnt come out during the weekend while I was there.

You'd think that a car would be safe on private property. arghh

Was it becuase my car is shinny and it has a forsale sign?

I feel like kicking some ass again Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: f'n welfare kids! Tue, 27 April 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree, you work hard for a car, and some little punk ass f*** goes and does shit like that.

I am not one to sort out problems with violence, but I would like to catch one of these f*** heads and beat shit out of them.

When I was in high school, some Little turd stole my Gemini, now not a great car, but working for $9 an hour, it takes a long time to save up for a car. Some little punk stole it, sold everything that could be removed from it. He got charged, had to pay me back for everything that was missing (but not the engine which he blew) and nothing further. Now he probably raised that money flogging other people stuff, which i don't feel good about.

I say catch these little f***s and throw them in Gaol. I know it seems harsh, but slapping them on the wrist encourages them to continue down the life of crime, cos when they get caught nothing happens. Maybe if we treated adolescent crime a little more seriously we could stop some of these kids going down the life of major crime?

[/rant]
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: f'n welfare kids! Tue, 27 April 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yep my car got egged when i was driving down a road at like 9.00pm i locked it up pulled over and ran in the direction the kids where at, they'd ran threw an underpass

i wasnt happy id jsut cleaned it

if i wouldve caught them lets just say they'd be walking with a stick up there ASS
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: f'n welfare kids! Tue, 27 April 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was standing on the side of the road catching a bus once, some bastard drove past and egged my new pants, saw him going down nth. terrace when i was going to the train station, chased him till some traffic lights and kicked his rear window in, don't think he will do that again
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: f'n welfare kids! Tue, 27 April 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me wb ute i had was victim of an egg, parked it at school one day and got told by a hole heap of people that me car got egged didn't beleve the chick who told me at first untill a few more told me left school grounds to check it and F@#K some c%*t had thrown an egg at it wankers! and an xf that was there as well copped it too have got an idea who did it but can't prove it can't understand why people do shit like that for but i made sure the ute was cleaned before i went to any classes Very Happy the deputy principle would'nt let me at first but agreed when i told her i didn't want to pay for a new paint job Razz
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: f'n welfare kids! Tue, 27 April 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was standing on the side of the road catching a bus once, some bastard drove past and egged my new pants, saw him going down nth. terrace when i was going to the train station, chased him till some traffic lights and kicked his rear window in, don't think he will do that again
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: f'n welfare kids! Tue, 27 April 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that sucks!!!
egg fucks your paint?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: f'n welfare kids! Tue, 27 April 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Tue, 27 April 2004 19:45

that sucks!!!
egg fucks your paint?

so i have been told thats why i made sure the ute was cleaned straight away
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: f'n welfare kids! Wed, 28 April 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I hear egg and bird crap realy stuffs up paint.
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: f'n welfare kids! Thu, 29 April 2004 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bat crap is worse! It can lift the paint on a hot day - and bot can it cover some area!!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: f'n welfare kids! Fri, 30 April 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
torque wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 01:49

bat crap is worse! It can lift the paint on a hot day - and bot can it cover some area!!

doesn't it what! Shocked Its huge!
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: f'n welfare kids! Sun, 09 May 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am not one to sort out problems with violence, but I would like to catch one of these f*** heads and beat shit out of them.

GOLD!

Bat/bird poop is slightly acidic and probably etches itself to the paint, then as it dries and shriks pulls the paint with it. Bats definately = BIG poop.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: f'n welfare kids! Sun, 09 May 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah they defently need to have more respect the little c*&ts I'm quiet sure if it happened to them they'd be pissed off same as the dickhead who threw an egg at my ute i'd love to belt his f*%kin head in it's just lucky i got it off in time
45aken
Regular

February 2004
Re: f'n welfare kids! Fri, 18 June 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah FARK i hate people who dont respect other people shit. i was driving home in the rex one night past the pub and some fucker ran in front of me, and just stood there, then proceeded to try and piss on my car. with both hands in his pants, i lined up 5500rpm, dropped the clutch, and lauched right towards him, he went to dive, landed on the road upright with his cock out, pissing on himself. Laughing
no shit.

i hate people who fucking spit on peoples car. you leave the movies and theres spit on you door/window. they mist think there so hard to be able to spit on someones stuff, in the night when no one is around.

poofters
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: f'n welfare kids! Sat, 03 July 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car was flour bombed once i jumped on the brakes got out and belted them fat pizza style with my steering lock . Only when i was finished i saw they were all older than me . How r kids meant 2 learn when their dads older siblings r doing the same thing ???? there is a big chance they won't do that shit again

Oh and 1 other thing that pisses me off is ppl rolling tyres down hills that they steal from the back of servos and places like that it's ppl like them that make it hard 2 get burnout tyres.
lyle-act
Regular

June 2004
Re: f'n welfare kids! Mon, 05 July 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, i hate fucking kids, and i hate fucking kids throwing eggs.

Which is why i throw eggs AT kids... well only at kids who are walking the streets at 2.30am waking people up >_<

When VT commos FIRST came out, my dad being the holden fool he is got the first VT on the road in canberra... 2 nights later it got egged... chipped the paint n shit... then someone ran a trolly into the door 2 weeks later. Over bout a month it got hammered by faggots opening their doors into it Mad

So anyway, who wants to go on a beat kids down patrol?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: f'n welfare kids! Tue, 06 July 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My bosses BRAND NEW bmw got eggs in broad daylight. i'm gunna find out who it was too cuz they r nice ppl. He told me about it so i went down 2 help him clean it his eyes were all watery he wasn't pissed off just upset. so i think it's time 2 make eggs available 2 ppl over 18 only. Just kidding it's not practical but a good idea i think.
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: f'n welfare kids! Wed, 07 July 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What if someone under 18 is only schoolies holdidays and wants some eggs for breakfast? Surprised

bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: f'n welfare kids! Thu, 08 July 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are pallet guns illegal in NSW?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: f'n welfare kids! Thu, 08 July 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was in my Girlfriends car heading to the shops a few months back at around 10:30pm. I was just waiting at a red light minding my own business when I heard two loud bangs on the passenger side of the car. I looked across to see a white swift GTI speeding off and egg all up the window of the passenger side of the car.

I thought F$&K it, I will catch up and at least get their number plate. These toss-wads were doing about 120km/h in an 80 zone and my girlfriends 4AC powered AE82 was struggling to catch up, but I knew a few sets of lights were coming up and they would have to get stopped at one. Came into view of the first set and it was green and I saw them flying through it, then they disappeared over the crest out of sight, about 10 seconds later they were pulled over on the side of the road and another car was just pulling up in front of them (a wagon of some sort).

As I drove up I thought this could possibly turn into 2 car loads of wankers vs me so I rolled past to suss out the situation only to see the front of the swift badly smashed in and coolant pissing out everywhere. As I pulled up in front of the second car the swift went speeding off again and another car just pulled up (a VX commodore).

Turns out the swift had egged the other two cars prior to mine being egged, with one car having the passenger hit in the face with an egg because they had the window down. This guy had been following the swift and said as they went throught the lights a large dog ran out onto the road and the swift hit it without getting a chance to hit the brakes (hence the damage I saw, poor dog Sad ).

Anyway, the swift didn't get far with no coolant as I saw it on the side of the road while I was on my way to work the next day. The swift was covered in eggs and dirt, someone must have gone and bought several cartons of eggs and had a good time trashing the car. Karma got the swift idiots, they got a dead engine and probably stuffed paint Very Happy .

The two eggs that hit my girlfriends car chipped the paint in the shape of semi circles which I was not happy about. I am glad that I wasn't in my car though (see avatar) as I would have caught the car in no time flat and then uncontollable anger would have forced me to cause their car great damage.

Oh yeah, it turned out after we called the cops gave details etc, that the car had 4 x 18 year old girls on board. I bet they won't go egging again.

Morale of the story: wankers (male or female) will get what they deserve Evil or Very Mad . I doubt these girls can be classified as welfare kids but they were still f%$kwits with no respect.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: f'n welfare kids! Thu, 08 July 2004 01:22 Go to previous message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 08 July 2004 11:13

I was in my Girlfriends car heading to the shops a few months back at around 10:30pm. I was just waiting at a red light minding my own business when I heard two loud bangs on the passenger side of the car. I looked across to see a white swift GTI speeding off and egg all up the window of the passenger side of the car.

I thought F$&K it, I will catch up and at least get their number plate. These toss-wads were doing about 120km/h in an 80 zone and my girlfriends 4AC powered AE82 was struggling to catch up, but I knew a few sets of lights were coming up and they would have to get stopped at one. Came into view of the first set and it was green and I saw them flying through it, then they disappeared over the crest out of sight, about 10 seconds later they were pulled over on the side of the road and another car was just pulling up in front of them (a wagon of some sort).

As I drove up I thought this could possibly turn into 2 car loads of wankers vs me so I rolled past to suss out the situation only to see the front of the swift badly smashed in and coolant pissing out everywhere. As I pulled up in front of the second car the swift went speeding off again and another car just pulled up (a VX commodore).

Turns out the swift had egged the other two cars prior to mine being egged, with one car having the passenger hit in the face with an egg because they had the window down. This guy had been following the swift and said as they went throught the lights a large dog ran out onto the road and the swift hit it without getting a chance to hit the brakes (hence the damage I saw, poor dog Sad ).

Anyway, the swift didn't get far with no coolant as I saw it on the side of the road while I was on my way to work the next day. The swift was covered in eggs and dirt, someone must have gone and bought several cartons of eggs and had a good time trashing the car. Karma got the swift idiots, they got a dead engine and probably stuffed paint Very Happy .

The two eggs that hit my girlfriends car chipped the paint in the shape of semi circles which I was not happy about. I am glad that I wasn't in my car though (see avatar) as I would have caught the car in no time flat and then uncontollable anger would have forced me to cause their car great damage.

Oh yeah, it turned out after we called the cops gave details etc, that the car had 4 x 18 year old girls on board. I bet they won't go egging again.

Morale of the story: wankers (male or female) will get what they deserve Evil or Very Mad . I doubt these girls can be classified as welfare kids but they were still f%$kwits with no respect.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Caught drifting
Next Topic:accident with my ke30
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 11:22:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060718059539795 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.