Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
icon4.gif  mooloolaba cruise Thu, 04 September 2003 05:58 Go to next message
Are any of you guys (and girls) interested in comming for a cruise up to mooloolaba on sunday 14th ?? Smile if so we'll be leaving aspley maccas at around 11.am that mourning.
i think it would be a great opportunity for some of us to meet, share some ideas and what not, invite your friends, it doesnt matter if they own toyota or infierer, more the merrier.
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: mooloolaba cruise Fri, 05 September 2003 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I live in Maroochydore so I would like to meet anyone who comes up. I currently drive a white soarer but i think that will be gone by then and i don't know if my Corona will be finished or not? Otherwise, i am looking at an 81 Corolla tomorrow, so i might have that? Anyway, i will give you my mobile so we can meet somewhere.

later
chris
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Sat, 06 September 2003 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet a coast cruise... I would definately like to come along for that... will give me a chance to take the car for a descent drive.

Count me in, and probably another car aswell.

Keep us informed on wether or not it's going to happen.

Cheers,
Kirk

sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Tue, 09 September 2003 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im still up for it, got one of my mates comming too, so thats a cpl cars now, i'll try o find more ppl. is the time and leaving location ok for u guys?
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Tue, 09 September 2003 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leaving time and location is good with me... (Have to drive form southside)

It should be a good drive...

Cheers Kirk
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: mooloolaba cruise Tue, 09 September 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Id like to come but i have no idea where aspley maccas is...
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Tue, 09 September 2003 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its on gympie rd. if u want i can meet you somewhere closer to the city and then u could just follow me from there??
or just have a look in ur refadex, u cant not find gympie rd. lol Laughing
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: mooloolaba cruise Tue, 09 September 2003 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes somewhere near city would be good! Can we go to the beach Very Happy Havent been for a swim for donkeys! BBQ at a park next to beach sounds nice Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 09 September 2003 11:13]

KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Tue, 09 September 2003 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BBQ sounds tops Surprised , though if that's going to happen it needs to be a little better organised...

Someone to bring cooking and cleaning stuff... people to pitch in for the food ect ect...

But I'm still keen for the cruise... Very Happy
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 10 September 2003 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how bout this, we save the BBQ for the 4th oct and when we go up this weekend we just have fish n chips ?? but yeah im hell keen for a swim too, lets hope its hot..... i can see the bikinis already Laughing
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 10 September 2003 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
v8 ma61, where in town is a good meetin place? what areas do u know? do u know where royal brisbane hospital is? if so i suggest we meet about 200 mtrs north of that at the BP servo??
let us know. Smile
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 10 September 2003 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm with the fish and chips... bbq on the 4th sounds great...

I'll be watching the chicks in bikinis from the beach Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 10 September 2003 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so about what time will you arrive here? Where shall i meet you guys?

later
chris
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 10 September 2003 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Isn't Underwater World in Mooloolaba?
That would be good as any place to meet...

Cheers Kirk
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 10 September 2003 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
underwater world sounds good to me, thats still reasonable close to everything isnt it?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 10 September 2003 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for a good enough reason, i've discovered i cant go Sad
Got my hi-torque starter yesterday and ive gotta make it fit! Then i can be driving the supra sooner...
Yeah i do know where the RBH is mate..live about 15 min from it!
Damn shame tho...ill miss all those bikinis on the beach Razz
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 10 September 2003 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's a shame V8_MA61... guess that's one less on the cruise now...

I'm still keen though Smile
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 10 September 2003 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell im goin for a cruise either way, whatever it takes to get outta the house and away from the missus Twisted Evil
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 10 September 2003 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak well if you guys are still heading to mooloolaba around the 4th of october? and if i'm not working and i havnt stuffed the new 4agte.. Shocked
i might come down from bundy for a barby with you all.
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 10 September 2003 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds like a good idea feral4mr2, wouldn't mind meeting a few of the different people on these boards Smile
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: mooloolaba cruise Thu, 11 September 2003 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yeah, underwater world is very clost to the beach.

my mob is 0404029203. message me when close Smile
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Thu, 11 September 2003 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep too ez, we should arrive at around 12... assuming if stays as a cruise and doesnt turn into a race lol Laughing around 12 will b a safe bet though.
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Thu, 11 September 2003 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad fook ! ... maybe next time...

aspley maccas is 2mins from me... would be great to catch up with you guys.. but if have an intense game of SKIRMISH....
sorry fellas...

..... "It's time to kick-ass and chew bubble-gum !".. Dr Nukem.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: mooloolaba cruise Sun, 14 September 2003 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, i couldn't find you guys. Kirk's phone was off or something? I went looking but didn't know exactly what i was looking for Smile Next time hey! Hope you had fun, the weather wasg great.
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Mon, 15 September 2003 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Chris, sorry the phone went flat... (Some people you can't get of the phone)

The drive was great and so was the weather... Hopefully we can meet next time...

Cheers Kirk
Junior Zilla
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Thu, 13 November 2003 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
delayed pos t, but are you guys going to do a m'ba cruise again?

I live near mooloolaba
sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
icon13.gif  Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 10 March 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey..i used to live in mooloolaba but moved to eumundi Mad ..i just recently brought my first car..its a toyota celica sx..i havent got my lisence yet..but could still meet up maybe next cruise..lemme know if u plan another one soon Cool
hey zilla where u live and wats ur skylinbe look like ive prolly seen it around
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Fri, 12 March 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sik sx the last post was almost 6 moths ago Rolling Eyes BUT who is interested in organising another coast cruise?
sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: mooloolaba cruise Thu, 18 March 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would sure like to boris Very Happy i just hope by then my new engine is in..or the engine is fixed either way Mad cos today i fried the motor on the high way and now the head gasket and some other shit has gone wrong..REALLLLLLY bad luck!! if more ppl are intereted we should organise a date and time hey
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: mooloolaba cruise Sat, 20 March 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let me know
also wouldnt mind meeting up with other coast peoples
sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
icon4.gif   mooloolaba cruise Tue, 18 May 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would anyone be up for a cruise along moolooaba,alex,maroochydore etc on the 29th of may..there will also be a S13/nissan cruise that i know of and there is also usuall a fair bit of other pplz out..so yeah whos up for it
if there is enough interest in it then we can organise time and place
cheers
btw: for those of u who are interested in taking place in the S13 cruise it is 12 oclock on the other side of the road from caltex (maroochydore) there is atleast 7 180's and silvias so far
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: mooloolaba cruise Tue, 18 May 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would have been interested, cept for the whole not being in the country thing Sad
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: mooloolaba cruise Wed, 19 May 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sik sx wrote on Tue, 18 May 2004 21:47

would anyone be up for a cruise along moolooaba,alex,maroochydore etc on the 29th of may..there will also be a S13/nissan cruise that i know of and there is also usuall a fair bit of other pplz out..so yeah whos up for it
if there is enough interest in it then we can organise time and place
cheers
btw: for those of u who are interested in taking place in the S13 cruise it is 12 oclock on the other side of the road from caltex (maroochydore) there is atleast 7 180's and silvias so far

not a chance!!! There is already a drag day organised for that day!

hmm, let me think, shall I cruise around while being very careful looking out for piggies or shall I go racing in a legal environment and see what my car can do??? hmmmm Razz

in a couple of weeks maybe?
4AGE-AE86
Regular

June 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Thu, 20 May 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am in. Should have the Ma70 on the road by then...whenever really:) just want to cruise.
toyoman
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Thu, 20 May 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i'm keen on going up the coast (my other home). I took some pics of my ta22 at the point at Coolum, so i'll love to see how they turn out. (i'll post em up). My ta22 is not my mod car - just a cruiser and eye turner to some fans. Anyway if there's something properly organised, i'm up for it. Thanks boris for resetting this thread. I've only seen your car from the outside one night along Gympie Rd. (If you had the 3sGte in there then you obviously weren't using it to its full capacity... just kidding) Razz
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: mooloolaba cruise Thu, 20 May 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think you mean 3t gte Smile

I am sure he wishes he had a RWD converted 3s-gte though Razz
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Mon, 24 May 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 21:23

Embarassed Crying or Very Sad
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: mooloolaba cruise Tue, 25 May 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Mon, 24 May 2004 22:05

Chris Davey wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 21:23

Embarassed Crying or Very Sad

Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings Smile

sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: mooloolaba cruise Tue, 01 June 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20th of june - sunday arvo cruise any takers anything on that day ?...i hopefully get my lisence on the 17th so yeah..i'll be out whether anyone else wnats to or not Razz
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: mooloolaba cruise Sun, 06 June 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah probably be interested, just need to know before the 13th how many people are going to do it, if enough, ill try to con work into either giving me the night off or starting later
surfingisfun
Regular

June 2004
Re: mooloolaba cruise Mon, 05 July 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh everyone should come up here and bring all ya ladie friends okay!

sounds good 2 me!
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: mooloolaba cruise Tue, 06 July 2004 15:14 Go to previous message
ok, so what happening now, i'm on the gold coast hinterland but probably still up for it!

Nezza Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22-Roll call
Next Topic:DYNO DAY - QLD Z CAR CLUB - BRISBANE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 20:55:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074830055236816 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.