Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Mon, 21 June 2004 16:04 Go to next message
What does everyone think???
  Send a private message to this user  
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Mon, 21 June 2004 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds great,
lets do a cruise to somewhere like gosford, or the australia reptile park so then ppl with kids can bring them along for a day out with a cruise as an added bonus
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Mon, 21 June 2004 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a suggestion,
i kno its lame but hey it mite b good Confused Smile
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Mon, 21 June 2004 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be happy with that eveyone is welcome!!!! accept ae86's Twisted Evil let make up a route and we'll start it off earlier mabey midday???
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Tue, 22 June 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
notice how no-one is replying dude. for fucks sake, go back and re-read the sprinter cruise thread, and see the discussion about supposed sprinter "elitism", and notice that everyone had let the subject go, but you had to restart it hey. Rolling Eyes

whats the fucking problem, its a cruise for ae86's, there a skyline club cruises, wrx club cruises, vw club cruises, no one complains that other cars dont go, so why cant the sydney ae86 owners just have a cruise by ourselves without every non-sprinter owning cunt having a fucking whinge.

if your just trying to bait some people for fun, then congrats, you win. Rolling Eyes
john_ae82
Newcomer

June 2004
Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Tue, 22 June 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would like to go on a cruise i just got my 89 corolla twin cam back from having cams done.so i'm intrested in a cruise.i live near the reptile park.i am thinking of joing toy mods.if cruise happens i'll be in
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Tue, 22 June 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Wed, 23 June 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok my prob with it was i feel Toymods is a Toyota car club mate i freakn l love 86's and the truth is i would love to tag along Sad anywayz yep i started this thread to kick up a bit of a stink think we should close it now modderators please Rolling Eyes ohh sprinter saurus think you gotta calm down man no need for that type of language here it a little over the top no personal attack but not to nice to read Shocked
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Thu, 24 June 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Tue, 22 June 2004 19:24

notice how no-one is replying dude. for fucks sake, go back and re-read the sprinter cruise thread, and see the discussion about supposed sprinter "elitism", and notice that everyone had let the subject go, but you had to restart it hey. Rolling Eyes

whats the fucking problem, its a cruise for ae86's, there a skyline club cruises, wrx club cruises, vw club cruises, no one complains that other cars dont go, so why cant the sydney ae86 owners just have a cruise by ourselves without every non-sprinter owning cunt having a fucking whinge.

if your just trying to bait some people for fun, then congrats, you win. Rolling Eyes

well said
onward 86 soilders

[Updated on: Thu, 24 June 2004 06:14]

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Thu, 24 June 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it just goes to show that yet again men have know idea on how to SHARE....... Laughing Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Thu, 24 June 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
somehow i think this was supposed to be a JOKE.

[Updated on: Thu, 24 June 2004 08:21]

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Thu, 24 June 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah was ment to be i thought everyone kinda knew me as some one that mucks around alittle (accept for when it comes to the cressi Razz )
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Thu, 24 June 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its got nothing to do with men and women

saint fu noob

45aken
Regular

February 2004
Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Fri, 25 June 2004 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you and your whole lousy anti AE86 operation STINK! i quit!
simboes
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Sat, 26 June 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we should cruise to the northern beaches. good cruising roads that way.
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: Everyone Welcome (besides AE86's) Cruse Saterday 26 June Wed, 07 July 2004 03:08 Go to previous message
A little joke gone bad... seems everyone's over it now

Great to see Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:SYNDEY TO NEWY CRUISE (HUGE)
Next Topic:WSID 23th June Whos going?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:07:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046408176422119 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.