Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » ***DESPERATE SALE*** supra MA70

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
icon8.gif  ***DESPERATE SALE*** supra MA70 Wed, 07 July 2004 06:43 Go to next message
unfortunatly i have to sell my car im moving overseas,
its a 1988 supra non turbo 3L auto, 24valve twin cam with an LSD, its white in colour with royal blue velour sports interour,both back and front seats are bucket shaped for ultimate comfort they arent cloth trim like most supras in that era ...(they are very immaculate not a scratch or burn on the seats)
power everything windows/mirrors/drivers seat/its got air power steer cruise control ...(located on steering wheel)
Sony EXPLODE stereo with kenwood 7/10 speakers and kenwood 600watt amp,running off profesional wireing, top of the range black widow alarm & immoboliser switch
the engine was recondioned in 99'(with recipts) so its still extremly smooth regularly serviced with repsol racing oil platnum sparkie ..this car was never thrashed or pushed to its limit or never driven with a full load my dad was alway driving the car since i never had time im second owner on the car ...old owner was a 55y/o man who baught it new the body isnt 100% theres no dints its a strait body but the paints pretty old ..i dont wanna sell this car but ive got no choice so im gonna put a decent price below wat i think the cars worth ...its worth bout $7000 but im selling for $5900neg if interested email kaztabb@hotmail.com ......or call 0412852380 im in sydney cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: ***DESPERATE SALE*** supra MA70 Sat, 10 July 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car dude. Someone pls buy. GL with sale. Smile
Smurtman
Occasional Poster

May 2004
icon7.gif  Re: ***DESPERATE SALE*** supra MA70 Sun, 11 July 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very interested dude. You have mail Smile
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ***DESPERATE SALE*** supra MA70 Sun, 11 July 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
call me if ur interested ...0412852380 my names Kaz ..
Smurtman
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: ***DESPERATE SALE*** supra MA70 Mon, 12 July 2004 06:53 Go to previous message
expect a call middle of the week dude just sorting out some finances Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WANTED...CAMRY VIENTA
Next Topic:99 Lancer VRX 4 SALE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 07:19:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051190853118896 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.