Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Tue, 15 June 2004 09:08 Go to next message
You'll need your winter woolies for this one, Toymods is going to the Drive-Ins!!!!

***LATEST UPDATE***

The movies now begin at 7:30 again, so we'll be meeting at maccas at 5:30 again, leaving maccas at 6:30 & getting at the drive ins around 7:00.

OLD UPDATE, DISREGARD: It seems there are different times over winter, which allows the drive ins to have a kids movie starting at 6 & the regular 2 movies starting at 8:30pm, NOT 7:30 as previously planned. the revisions below are in bold.

When: Saturday, 24th July.
Where: Meeting at Blacktown Maccas,
heading to Blacktown Drive-Ins then
to Penrith Krispy Kreme.
Time: Meet 5:30pm at Maccas, leave
Maccas 6:30 sharp, movies start 7:30,
& finish sometime before 12.
Price: $15 per person for the drive-ins,
& if you're like me about $20pp at Krispy Kreme. Very Happy

Those who want to grab some dinner beforehand can meet up at Blacktown Maccas, on the corner of 3rd Ave & Sunnyholt Dr, at around 5:30, & from there we'll leave no later than 6:30, so we can secure some premium parking real estate. The gates at the drive-ins open at 6:30, and the movies start at 7:30, so anyone wanting to meet up there just need to get there before then.

The first 2 movies showing on Saturday night, starting at 7:30pm are:

The Day After Tomorrow M
Global warming and the greenhouse effect result in the world’s climates becoming unbalanced in this spectacular sci-fi movie from the director of Independence Day. Tornadoes in Los Angeles, gigantic hailstones in Tokyo and a tidal wave that engulfs New York are part of the cataclysmic events that occur as a new Ice Age approaches.
and
Raising Helen PG
From the Director of Runaway Bride and The Princess Diaries comes this heartwarming comedy starring Kate Hudson (Helen). Helen is living the life she always dreamed of… until one phonecall changes everything.

Then at 10:20pm we can choose between:

I Robot M
In 2035 AD, when it is common for robots to work for their human owners, a Chicago cop investigates a murder case in which a robot is implicated, which suggests that the robot has broken the 3 Laws that ensure the safety of humans.
or
King Arthur M
Taking a more realistic look at the legend of King Arthur, this new film focuses on the history and politics of the period when the Roman Empire is crumbling and years of territorial battle erupt between errant knights – until one king emerges to unite them and attempt to hold civilisation together.

For those that have never been, there are 2 screens, each showing 2 different movies, & you're pretty much free to swap over at half time or whenever. There's a great snack bar with fresh donuts & all the lollies & drinks you'll need.

Once the movies are over, we'll group up while the traffic jam out of the place dies down, & then we'll head straight down the Motorway to Penrith & Krispy Kreme, where we can get some real donuts. Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 27 July 2004 07:02]

Send a private message to this user    
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Tue, 15 June 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well im there.

Do the two movies show at the same time??

Luke dont foget my stuff if i dont see you earlier

Cheers
Richard
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Tue, 15 June 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dag namit...

No license for this one... I'd love to come though...

See what I can arrange Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ...
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Tue, 15 June 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool Cool MMMM the drive inn are we ricing up out Toyota's? can't wait.........
mrrolla@bigpond.com
Occasional Poster

March 2003

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Tue, 15 June 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don`t know if i can make it due 2 my foot being stuffed, but i might let my gf drive, I don`t know if i can trust her 2 drive my precious....
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Wed, 16 June 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well since the other thread got deleted i guess I'll post in this one...
I'll be there, with the blankets and pillows, and hopefully no baby... the crown seats fold down into a very comfy lounge when there is no baby seat.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
icon14.gif  Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Fri, 18 June 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have never been to drive in
how much is the drive in??
Confused
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
icon10.gif  Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Fri, 18 June 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me and Cassie all ways go to the drive in as it is cheaper tight ass Confused its about $15 pp but u get 2 movies 4 that. we will b there with 3 jackets on (we love the cold)

[Updated on: Sat, 19 June 2004 05:28]

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Fri, 18 June 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doh, prices, I knew I forgot something!!! Very Happy

I've edited the original post to include them.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon14.gif  Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Fri, 18 June 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Sat, 19 June 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I will be there.

I'm off work and have never been to the drive in so I won't miss it.

All I got to do is find someone to bring to keep me warm.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Sun, 20 June 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Sat, 19 June 2004 17:40

Wear 'the red top' and Danny is all yours.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Sun, 20 June 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing SEXXXXYY!!! Laughing Laughing
Brendon
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Mon, 21 June 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might try and make this one. Havne't met many guys on here yet and i should have the TT by then. Very Happy
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Mon, 21 June 2004 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a great night i'll do my best to be there
monts
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Wed, 23 June 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can any1 go? cause it sounds like fun how many cars r goin?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Wed, 23 June 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monts wrote on Wed, 23 June 2004 18:45

can any1 go?

Absolutely! Nod The more the merrier.

I'll have to sit this one out unfortunately Joel.. I'll be in sunny Bali while you're all freezing your asses off! Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Wed, 23 June 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All toymods events are free-for-all.
It means people like me who've let their membership lapse (oops - really have to do something about that) can still go along and enjoy a night with fellow toymodders Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Sat, 26 June 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn it i would love to come, but have no licence Sad .
jaikat
Regular

June 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Sat, 26 June 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have loved to have gone, haven't been to a drive in, in many years. I'll be interstate unfortunately. It would have been a great way to meet everyone informally.
Biggles
Regular

June 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Sun, 27 June 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Always enjoy the drive-ins, but got a 21st that night to go to Sad
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Mon, 28 June 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might only come for the first movie or maybe just the meet up.

I'm in the same boat as Biggles a good friend is having his 21st. That night.

I'm spewing I'm gonna miss it now. i was all G'd up to go.
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Mon, 28 June 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi, i am only new to the toymods forums... i am interested in meeting the toymod ppl at the drive in / krispy kreme cruise... is it ok for newbies to tag along??
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Mon, 28 June 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dave anyone is welcome the whole idea of the social events is for all toymoders and thier friends to get together and talk cars and stuff and hang out
Adamizcool
Newcomer

August 2003

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Tue, 29 June 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Adam here with the White Supra...I'll be there for sure...is it ok if i bring 2 friends..they both have 300zx's but very much like to come
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Thu, 01 July 2004 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im there for sure... have a spare seat for anyone that wants to go, but has no transport. Let em know

Adam... as we mentioned before, ANYONE is welcome... even if they do own an inferior car (ie: non Toyota) Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 01 July 2004 23:26]

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Fri, 02 July 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll still be there, though it will be with the Red Falcon ute now.

I should set up a bed in the back. Laughing
No sound in there though Sad
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Fri, 02 July 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Fri, 02 July 2004 12:54

I'll still be there, though it will be with the Red Falcon ute now.

I should set up a bed in the back. Laughing
No sound in there though Sad

And a bit fricken cold at this time of year as well!! Shocked
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Fri, 02 July 2004 18:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a plan, I'm there wouldnt mind meeting some other toymoders. Although I'll most likly be the only one there without a moded car Sad'
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Sat, 03 July 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope there are lots nowdayz...if you like just park near me my car has enough mods to make up for five Laughing
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Sat, 03 July 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the sounds of that if I paked next to you I would put shame to Toyotas Laughing
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Sat, 03 July 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it dosnt look the part a few ppl here can vouch for that ", its just very modified Very Happy
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Sat, 03 July 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What happened did ya spend all ya money on moding it and ran out of money when it came to the looks? Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Tue, 06 July 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill keep this one in mind, i would like to go Smile

i will most likely be there, now that pimp boy has a stereo. It just needs an antenna Smile

I RECOMMEND BLANKETS!!!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Tue, 06 July 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 06 July 2004 22:21

I RECOMMEND BLANKETS!!!

In case you want to snuggle up to stitt.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Tue, 06 July 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just for you glen...

http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

icon7.gif  Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Wed, 07 July 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH YEAH! I am definitely there. I can taste the Krispy Kremes now. Would love to bring my car but unfortunately it is unregisted Sad . Looks as though im riding shotgun in the Mark II again.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Wed, 07 July 2004 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Crikey, I better put some antifreeze in the car. Might even have to take a swig myself. Smile

seeyuzz
river
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Fri, 09 July 2004 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Going to have to bail on this one.
I've had to shift my holidays which were going to start the Monday after froward by a week to fit with work commitments, so I'll be interstate.

Anyone know if there's a drive-in in Adelaide? or Krispy Kreme? Laughing
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Sun, 11 July 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I plan on being there. Kinda depends on whether my car is actually drivable or not, but if it's not, might try and get a hold of my mums Liberty. Or even my fiancee's mighty 121 Very Happy Very Happy
Loco
Regular

November 2003
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Sun, 11 July 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll fly back up to Sydney tomorrow dude and you're more than welcome to cruise up with me (provided my ride is still sitting in your driveway? Confused )

Either that or we can all head up in the 88rwkw of madness that is your bro's Sillycar?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Mon, 12 July 2004 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Either that or we can all head up in the 88rwkw of madness that is your bro's Sillycar?

lol 88 REAR WHEEL KW?? oh you big mean tease Razz

ok, so I drive a front wheel drive... ;)n Hey, I got da killa sound system for the drive-ins!
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Mon, 12 July 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

sounds like fun!

not sure if i will make the drive-ins but hopefully krispy kremes after!!

mmmm yum

Smile

Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! Mon, 12 July 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Sat, 19 June 2004 17:40

Same here. *starts looking thru little black book but its empty and the names written in there are all scribbled out* Sad
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Mon, 12 July 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Krispy Kremes - "13 grams of fatty goodness in every donut". Why not, the diet can start on Monday. Very Happy
rb20det
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Wed, 14 July 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might make an apperance if i finish work on time
Loco
Regular

November 2003
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Sat, 17 July 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it's all booked - I'm flying back to Sydney Monday night so it's on!! Mmmmm......kriiiispy.

Oh, and Rob? Can you see if the Supra still starts please? Confused It's been a while! Mine, not your bro's.... Razz

[Updated on: Sat, 17 July 2004 02:50]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Sat, 17 July 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol sure mate

haven't had to move it yet.. so I better make sure she still cranks Wink

hope you are doing ok... Smile
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Sun, 18 July 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we will b there in Cassie's car because some 1 stole my radio face Mad No No No
GUN-16L
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Sun, 18 July 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i mite be there cause its right in my area!! not sure yet few problems 2 sort out!!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Sun, 18 July 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I won't be attending cause I got no license and no ride... Too cold anywayz...
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Thu, 22 July 2004 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I came the warmest jacket I have to wear is my (dont kill me) is my HRT jacket...I bought it about 6 years ago, before I fully appreciated Toyotas, but damn its warm!
JZX90T
Occasional Poster

December 2003

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Thu, 22 July 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me,my wife,my baby & my killerwatt king beast will be there.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: *OFFICIAL EVENT* Drive-Ins + Krispy Kremes!!! UPDATED PLAN. Fri, 23 July 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, the results are in!

The first 2 movies showing on Saturday night, starting at 7:30pm are:

The Day After Tomorrow M
Global warming and the greenhouse effect result in the world’s climates becoming unbalanced in this spectacular sci-fi movie from the director of Independence Day. Tornadoes in Los Angeles, gigantic hailstones in Tokyo and a tidal wave that engulfs New York are part of the cataclysmic events that occur as a new Ice Age approaches.

and

Raising Helen PG
From the Director of Runaway Bride and The Princess Diaries comes this heartwarming comedy starring Kate Hudson (Helen). Helen is living the life she always dreamed of… until one phonecall changes everything.

Then at 10:20pm we can choose between:

I Robot M
In 2035 AD, when it is common for robots to work for their human owners, a Chicago cop investigates a murder case in which a robot is implicated, which suggests that the robot has broken the 3 Laws that ensure the safety of humans.

or

King Arthur M
Taking a more realistic look at the legend of King Arthur, this new film focuses on the history and politics of the period when the Roman Empire is crumbling and years of territorial battle erupt between errant knights – until one king emerges to unite them and attempt to hold civilisation together.

Yes, Greater Union has screwed me with their movie times, they changed them from 7:30 to 8:30 then once I'd changed the times for the cruise they changed them back again. So tell anyone you think might be coming, mivies start at 7:30pm.
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Fri, 23 July 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like im not going coz i got no one to go with me Sad Nope
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Sat, 24 July 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's the plan if it's raining? Which right now it's doing over Miranda...

I did say I'd be there, but it depends on today's test-run whether or not I can get it out on parole. Evil or Very Mad The entire car is back together now, just depends on how the engine and the ECU handle Optimax.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Sat, 24 July 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE DRIVE-INS WILL BE GOING AHEAD TONIGHT AS PER THE TWICE UPDATED PLANS!!!

Movies start at 7:30, or we're meeting at Blacktown Maccas at 5:30.
See you all there!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Sat, 24 July 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have fun in the rain boys and girls...
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Tue, 27 July 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ye of little faith ben! The night was perfect weather-wise, so let that be a lesson to all the doubters out there, if I organise a cruise I will make sure the weather will be top notch! Very Happy

Thanks to those that turned up, there was not a large group of us but it always makes for a good night when there's just a small group, as you get to know everyone there that much better.
We watched The Day After Tomorrow and I Robot, which were both pretty good I reckon, just don't ask Rod & Kirsty too many details, if you'd seen the crowns interior converted into a double bed you'd understand why! Smile (They'll try to tell you they fell asleep Wink)
Once the movies finished we hit the freeway for Krispy Kreme, where we ate good donuts, drank crap hot chocolate & talked shit till about 2 in the morning. I actually ended up spending about $35 on donuts, rather than my $20 estimate, and 2.5 days later they're almost all gone....

Once again thanks to everyone who came, & everyone who missed out keep an eye out for the next one, the drive ins totally kicks ass, & nmakes almost any movie worth watching. Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: DRIVE INS + KRISPY KREMES, PLANS CHANGE AGAIN!!!! Tue, 27 July 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I nearly came, I was walking out the door with my CB in hand, but then mates that I hadn't seen in 4 months rang and said they were all meeting up, doesn't happen often so I had to bail.

If you are ever unsure about the weather goto www.bom.gov.au Its the government weather website, you can check all sorts of weather reports, including rainfall,I had a look before I left, it hadn't rained out at blacktown or Penrith since 9am that day...its always worth checkin the weather before you leave. Sorry I didn't make it guys, but Mini Golf looks pretty good I'll try to get there.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:any cruizes near the gold coast soon????
Next Topic:Any gatherings coming up in Brisbane?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:42:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077760219573975 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.