Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
R-jay
Regular

February 2003
EOI: r154 gearboxes Wed, 07 July 2004 16:18 Go to next message
ok, so this is my second post regarding the supra turbo xA70 gearboxes....

i can have a number of boxes in sydney within a month to 6 weeks.

now this is where it gets a little scary... i dont really want to bring in more than is needed... simply because they do cost alot, and international shipping is a real kick in the balls also.

so please, if you are SERIOUSLY interested... please reply here.. i dont want a flooded pm box.

prices will vary from box to box depending on condition and whether parts such as the shifters or whatnot are missing or not...

Ballpark figures will be from anywhere between $800 - $1500

if you think this is asking alot, just call around some wreckers and see for yourself just how much these gearboxes cost.. dont be surprised when they're not willing to let them go for anything under $1800

please dont ask whether i can get parts for an auto-manual or whatever... i only get the boxes and whatever's attatched to them.

RJ
  Send a private message to this user    
soara7mgte
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Wed, 07 July 2004 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im up for one if its closer to 1000 ,
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Wed, 07 July 2004 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be interested for one as well as long as it is close to $1k as well, as a longer term spare for my MA61 with 7M-GTE.

Import Bitz had one recently that didn't sell for $1400 and then they reduced it to $1k, and it sold, so I'll use that as a guide.

A lot of places ask more, but they don't sell them that often

It also depends on condition and any warranty ?

Cheers

Michael B
042 111 9249
R-jay
Regular

February 2003
Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Thu, 08 July 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, you've given me a rough idea of what it's worth to people..

I guess i'll start the importing process...

when the gearboxes get here, there'll be pics available and buyers will be more than welcome to come and take a look at the gearbox in person...

i will have them checked to make sure they're in perfect working order... and may give warranty... everything will be known when they get here..

RJ
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Thu, 08 July 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd suggest you put your location in your profile info so we all know what state they will be arriving in then?!!!
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Thu, 08 July 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am seriously interested. I desperately need a box for my ma71. PM me when you have details.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Thu, 08 July 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm about to start driving my W57 1UZFE.

So I should know soon if it will break.
Will keep you in mind for sure.
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Thu, 08 July 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If these will mate up to a 4agze in a sprinter without too much fart arsin around then i may be interested too. Maybe..
spans
Regular

January 2004
Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Thu, 08 July 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If they are going for 1kish, I will take one as a spare.

Cheers.
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Thu, 08 July 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah 1k id invest in one as a spare
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Thu, 08 July 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wil these be with flywhee/clutch/bellhousing, or just boxes? A lot more people might be interested if these parts were available.
R-jay
Regular

February 2003
Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Thu, 08 July 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some gearboxes might have clutches/flywheels, others wont... but most should have bellhousings... price will vary depending on whether they have those parts and the condition of the box.

Rallystanza, i dont think they will bolt right up to a 4agze, but it wouldnt be too hard to buy/rig up an adaptor plate.

Ive put down an order for 5 so far... now it just comes down to how quick they get shipped here.

RJ
cambelt
Regular

June 2003
Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Fri, 09 July 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you know what bellhousing they will have 1j or 7m
only that 7m boxes are a bit long in the tooth now and may be a bit tired
cheers
R-jay
Regular

February 2003
Re: EOI: r154 gearboxes Fri, 09 July 2004 16:51 Go to previous message
I'll know as soon as they get here. But im sure you already know how rare 1jz r154's are. So best guess is to say most are probably 7ms.... ill give the details when i get them.

RJ
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Corolla AE92 4AGE Oil Cooler
Next Topic:FS: SA, sc12 supercharger, 18rg efi, RA23/28 parts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:29:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045449733734131 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.