I supported Toymods

November 2003
URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Thu, 08 July 2004 12:09 Go to next message
GO THE BLUES!!!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Thu, 08 July 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Thu, 08 July 2004 22:09

GO THE BLUES!!!!!

UP THE MIGHTY BLUES!!!!!!!!

that was such a good game last night take that you queensland supporters!!!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Thu, 08 July 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate you all

Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 08 July 2004 13:25]

TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Thu, 08 July 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

QLD SUCKS BALL SACKS

Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Thu, 08 July 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

[Updated on: Thu, 08 July 2004 13:45]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Thu, 08 July 2004 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm glad to see that nothing has changed down in smog county. Cheating and thieving is the only way you know. Kinda said really.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Thu, 08 July 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TokenBlackGuy wrote on Thu, 08 July 2004 23:26

QLD SUCKS BALL SACKS

Interesting that you say this. There was a documentary on TV last night about half cast blacks being forced into slavery and being raped and the like. Very interesting.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Fri, 09 July 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Fri, 09 July 2004 08:22

I'm glad to see that nothing has changed down in smog county. Cheating and thieving is the only way you know. Kinda said really.

agreed! I am amazed that Mark Gasnier and Anthony Minnecello (sp) didn't take their phones on the field! They could have picked up after those tries they scored! Rolling Eyes

won't mention the fact that Minnecello should have been sent off after that proffessional foul. and scored the next try 5 minutes later Rolling Eyes

to conclude, I am glad that I am not a huge fan of football Smile drag racing > All sports!!! Smile
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Fri, 09 July 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Fri, 09 July 2004 10:29

Cool1 wrote on Fri, 09 July 2004 08:22

agreed! I am amazed that Mark Gasnier and Anthony Minnecello (sp) didn't take their phones on the field! They could have picked up after those tries they scored! Rolling Eyes

won't mention the fact that Minnecello should have been sent off after that proffessional foul. and scored the next try 5 minutes later Rolling Eyes

to conclude, I am glad that I am not a huge fan of football Smile drag racing > All sports!!! Smile

Yeah i'm not a large fan of "professional" football. But I did see all the cheating.
I mean how long to you have to have someone tackled for before they are classed as tackled?
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Fri, 09 July 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Fri, 09 July 2004 11:17

I mean how long to you have to have someone tackled for before they are classed as tackled?

3 minutes
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Fri, 09 July 2004 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah they cheated and took out SING, BASTARDS!!!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Sat, 10 July 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now Now, WE KICKED ARSE AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS Razz
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Sat, 10 July 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Sat, 10 July 2004 13:37

Now Now, WE TAPPED ARSE AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS Razz

If you say so Rolling Eyes
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Sat, 10 July 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GOOOOOOOO THE BLUES Very Happy
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As for the foward passes (watch replays of most of NSW tries!!) I thought I was watching Grid Iron. Makes it so much easier to win when you don't have to play by the rules.

The refereeing was appauling, minichello should have been binned, and I think we could have been looking at a different result... That tackle on slater - even stirlo said it was past horizontal and should have been penalised, but that is gus's game, take out the playmaker (illegally, if need be).
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 11:39

As for the foward passes (watch replays of most of NSW tries!!) I thought I was watching Grid Iron. Makes it so much easier to win when you don't have to play by the rules.

The refereeing was appauling, minichello should have been binned, and I think we could have been looking at a different result... That tackle on slater - even stirlo said it was past horizontal and should have been penalised, but that is gus's game, take out the playmaker (illegally, if need be).

QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST! Razz WE WON!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 17:19

Your one little confused person. You seem to be acting like you know something about football which you have proven you dont, you are also living in Queensland (this is understandable) but your going for the blues. Very very weird.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 17:22

mick wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 17:19

Your one little confused person. You seem to be acting like you know something about football which you have proven you dont, you are also living in Queensland (this is understandable) but your going for the blues. Very very weird.

this was ment to be a joke, as I said before quit living in the past! Razz I hate hearing Queensland this and Queensland that, so thats why I go for New South Wales! (you live in queensland you'd watch the news too wouldn't you?) just because i live in Queensland does not mean I have to go for them. as for saying I don't know much about football prove where? its just Queensland supporters complaining about Queensland losing, if Queensland won and if penalties wen't your way (wrongly). Would you be complaining NO you wouldn't. secondly I will say there were bad desisons made in all 3 games to each side but hey its foot-ball it can go anyway. I'm usally not one to complain about stuff like but it shits me to tears people who say it may have been a different result if this didn't happened whats done is done GET OVER IT!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

firstly, I would of gone for Slater too as he seems to be a rather overated football player. (he's all right but the media hype around him I think was a bit too much). secondly, don't criticize gus just becuse hes the most successful state of origin coach!

[Updated on: Mon, 12 July 2004 07:58]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As I said before I couldn't really give a toss about football, but I did happen to watch it. If there was a real experienced ref, NSW would of had no chance.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 17:57

secondly, don't criticize gus just becuse hes the most successful state of origin coach!

If you hadn't noticed, hes not even a coach.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 17:59

As I said before I couldn't really give a toss about football, but I did happen to watch it. If there was a real experienced ref, NSW would of had no chance.

Its not the ref, it's the players. NSW had the better side (not being one sided or anything)

you say I don't know anything about football yet you turn around and say "I couldn't really give a toss about football"? Confused Rolling Eyes
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 18:05

Its not the ref, it's the players. NSW had the better side (not being one sided or anything)

So the players had something to do with the ref not knowing the rules? Hows this work?

Quote:

you say I don't know anything about football yet you turn around and say "I couldn't really give a toss about football"? Confused Rolling Eyes

I couldn't care less about the little football games you think your watching on TV. I used to play football for Redcliffe City. I know the rules, I know how to play. I also know that playing football for money is not a game like you think it is.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 18:00

mick wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 17:57

secondly, don't criticize gus just becuse hes the most successful state of origin coach!

If you hadn't noticed, hes not even a coach.

http://www.nrl.com.au/season2004/origin.cfm

Laughing Cool1 you don't know what your talking about so I'd back off

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I forgot your only a young teenager. The person you refer ad a coach is just a face for the media. If you ever appeared at a train session where he was "coaching" you would quickly realize that he does fuck all.

So why dont you back off kiddie?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 18:20

Sorry I forgot your only a young teenager. The person you refer ad a coach is just a face for the media. If you ever appeared at a train session where he was "coaching" you would quickly realize that he does fuck all.

you call me a kiddie and your getting all fired up like a kid Laughing Laughing
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go double post!

[Updated on: Mon, 12 July 2004 08:28]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 18:26

I dont get fired up about anything on the Internet as just about everyone on here knows. I just enjoy stirring people like your self who get upset about pointless insignificant things.
I'll sit here and argue all night for the fun of it while you sit there and scavenge for a breath while you sink and burn.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 18:30

I dont get fired up about anything on the Internet as just about everyone on here knows. I just enjoy stirring people like your self who get upset about pointless insignificant things.
I'll sit here and argue all night for the fun of it while you sit there and scavenge for a breath while you sink and burn.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 18:34

That was a very poor effort before sinking to the bottem.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 18:35

What! and here I was expected a half decent arguement and you backed off Twisted Evil *tisk tisk* oh well you must of sunk and burn where as I only sunk Twisted Evil
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 18:42

What! and here I was expected a half decent arguement and you backed off Twisted Evil *tisk tisk* oh well you must of sunk and burn where as I only sunk Twisted Evil

Huh?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 18:45

mick wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 18:42

Huh?

your sinking and burning. were as I'm just sinking!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You sunk and burned a long time ago when you gave up and said I quote
Quote:

Bring it on
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 18:35

but notice what you said,only the sinking word was mentioned so that means I was sinking. but, however, you gave up which means your sinking and burning
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When someone starts arguing about trivial crap like you are, its common knowledge that the person should give up before making to much more a fool of him self.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Id like to state that most passes look forward due to the angle of the camera. I kept thinking "holy shit thats a forward pass" but as they'd cross a 10m interval line you could see that it was in fact a fair pass and the camera was creating a sort of optical illusion.
I do have to say that I didn't watch the first 20 mins though.

Its always funny how all this bullshit gets stirred up after a state vs state, country vs country, ford vs holden.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 19:43

Id like to state that most passes look forward due to the angle of the camera. I kept thinking "holy shit thats a forward pass" but as they'd cross a 10m interval line you could see that it was in fact a fair pass and the camera was creating a sort of optical illusion.
I do have to say that I didn't watch the first 20 mins though.

Its always funny how all this bullshit gets stirred up after a state vs state, country vs country, ford vs holden.

I agree.
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FCUK FOOTBALL!!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Mon, 12 July 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
torque wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 21:19

FCUK FOOTBALL!!

FCUK it? I dont undestand what you're trying to say Twisted Evil
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 19:12

When someone starts arguing about trivial crap like you are, its common knowledge that the person should give up before making to much more a fool of him self.

hey Cool1 you started it so maybe take your own advice
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'll sit here and argue

do you have anything better to do with your life? Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Tue, 13 July 2004 07:35]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 17:34

If you hadn't noticed, I live in Brisbane. Down here in real life we go to work during the day and then come home and relax. I just happen to find it really relaxing picking on kids like your self.
So whats your story? You must not have anything better to do with your life? I spose you can only hang around the local pub for so long sucking the dregs out of stubbies thrown on the ground.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 17:49

If you hadn't noticed, I live in Brisbane. Down here in real life we go to work during the day and then come home and relax. I just happen to find it really relaxing picking on kids like your self.
So whats your story? You must not have anything better to do with your life? I spose you can only hang around the local pub for so long sucking the dregs out of stubbies thrown on the ground.

wow! you must feel great living in Brisbane! Rolling Eyes big fucking deal mate! I work monday to friday (8hrs+ a day), come home, either watch TV or go on the net,on my weekends( when I don't have to work) I hang out with mates, go out to pubs but hardly clubs. sorry mate, up where I live theres a bit more then a local pub up here. (where I live is a shithole but hey I could do worst and move to brisbane) oh I am 20 years old so I can legally go in to a pub and drink unlike you. who's probablly can't afford to go into a pub due to the fact he's wasted all his money on porn Razz.

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:05

Cool1 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 17:49

wow! you must feel great living in Brisbane! Rolling Eyes big fucking deal mate! I work monday to friday (8hrs+ a day), come home, either watch TV or go on the net,on my weekends( when I don't have to work) I hang out with mates, go out to pubs but hardly clubs. sorry mate, up where I live theres a bit more then a local pub up here. (where I live is a shithole but hey I could do worst and move to brisbane) oh I am 20 years old so I can legally go in to a pub and drink unlike you. who's probablly can't afford to go into a pub due to the fact he's wasted all his money on porn Razz.

So I was right? You have nothing better to do?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'll sit here and argue

I know I'm right about you Laughing
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:13

I'll sit here and argue

I know I'm right about you Laughing

If thats not some kind of come back from a 12 year old, I dont know what is Rolling Eyes
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now now children

now shane come on over and give me some suga Wink
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

if this isn't a come back from a 2 year old I don't know what is Razz
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:16

Only if you pack your rear end with that lube you used last time.

Oh hang on, I dont think I qualify to come out? I work 12hrs a day and i'm 23! Am I allowed out?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

now now children

thats unfair who come he gets suga Mad , MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUMMMMMYYY! Laughing
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:17

You dont know much then do you?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:19

thats unfair who come he gets suga Mad , MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUMMMMMYYY! Laughing

Is that english?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:18

Oh hang on, I dont think I qualify to come out? I work 12hrs a day and i'm 23! Am I allowed out?

your 23? what months?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:20

your 23? what months?

12 months in a year. 23 x 12 = 276!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:23

your 23? what months?

did u turn 23 this month? I'm 244! months will be 245!! soon though

[Updated on: Tue, 13 July 2004 08:32]

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:19

mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:17

You dont know much then do you?

still more then what you know
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:29

your 23? what months?

did u turn 23 this month? I'm 244! months will be 245!! soon thought

Do you feel like a big man keeping track of your age in months?
Quote:

Hi i'm mick, I live on a hill in the middle of no where and i'm 244 months old

Rolling Eyes
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i forget what brand it was shane Confused

I also have a Gf now as well, so we could always make it more interesting Wink

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:32

mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:29

your 23? what months?

did u turn 23 this month? I'm 244! months will be 245!! soon thought

Do you feel like a big man keeping track of your age in months?
Quote:

Hi i'm mick, I live on a hill in the middle of no where and i'm 244 months old

Rolling Eyes

do you feel like a big man having to work that out?

Laughing you've probably never been further west then Marburg oh wait, city slicker. I should say Mt Ommaney! oh and its not a big hill it's an escapement!

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:digital video camera
Next Topic:P0rN FORUM!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 06:38:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080149173736572 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.