Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » XZ20/21 Front end swap with JZA70! SOAPRA & SUPROARER!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
poombah
Regular

August 2002

icon10.gif  XZ20/21 Front end swap with JZA70! SOAPRA & SUPROARER!! Wed, 07 July 2004 05:53 Go to next message

I have a jza70 surpa. I hate popup head lights. I want a Z20/Z21 Soarer front end.

Apparently they are almost a unbolt->bolt on swap like silvia/180.

Anyone interested (preferably in WA) in swapping front ends... Supra has a little nudge on the front bumper but obviously the bumpers/bonet/fenders have to be repainted to suit each donor car (im yet to see a black XZ20/21 Soarer)

Very Happy

- Russ

PS yes im serious Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
waxE
Regular

June 2002
Re: XZ20/21 Front end swap with JZA70! SOAPRA & SUPROARER!! Wed, 07 July 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still got this idea huh..

ive got a grill and 2 headlights if your interested.

(ian that came to check out the suspension..)
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: XZ20/21 Front end swap with JZA70! SOAPRA & SUPROARER!! Wed, 07 July 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, doing this swap is Awesome - if done properly.

I have just bought a Supra in Japan for a mate with a Soarer front end on it. -- cant show you pics of that though, it is all hush hush.

Here is another in japan, one of the best I have seen I think.

http://www.japaneseimportparts.com/images/SOPRA.JPG
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: XZ20/21 Front end swap with JZA70! SOAPRA & SUPROARER!! Thu, 08 July 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats the look i want Very Happy

ooh so angry
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: XZ20/21 Front end swap with JZA70! SOAPRA & SUPROARER!! Fri, 09 July 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FARK ME
I WAS LOOKING AT DOING THE SAME THING , I GOT THE SOARER DUDE , BUT IM IN MELBOURNE Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: XZ20/21 Front end swap with JZA70! SOAPRA & SUPROARER!! Fri, 09 July 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hmmmmmm

know anyone soarer wise in perth that wants to Smile

JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: XZ20/21 Front end swap with JZA70! SOAPRA & SUPROARER!! Sat, 10 July 2004 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make sure you understand that doors and guards do not line up, i have tried this when i had the front off my soarer, the red car shown in the pics has had the soarer guards panel beaten to suit and has had the soarer guards flared, the soarer guards come further out from the chassis and the shape on the doorline is not even close. everything else bolts on as stated though,
and also there were lots of black soarers made the best one i found in japan being a black JZZ21 (yes 1J in a 20 series, original) Smile very nice.
trueno_gze
Regular

August 2002
Re: XZ20/21 Front end swap with JZA70! SOAPRA & SUPROARER!! Tue, 13 July 2004 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im fairly interested depending on how hard it will be to do.
i have a mz20 wit 2jzgte. this thought has gone thru my head on more than one ocassion. hehe
i am also from perth which would make things much easier and as my car is off the road atm due to destroying another gear box i was going to get my bay tidied up and car resprayed anyway. so yeh if u interested still let me kno.
i came to ur house a while back, when u were out the front, and there was a cefy and another supra there.
cheers az
gze_pwr@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Tue, 13 July 2004 15:31]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: XZ20/21 Front end swap with JZA70! SOAPRA & SUPROARER!! Wed, 14 July 2004 00:36 Go to previous message
i have a grille for mz21, can track down some headlgihts, thats about it
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3sgte ...WTD.....
Next Topic:WTB: Ae93 Corolla SX parts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:59:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056250095367432 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.