Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
AE92 Sport Exhaust - Pictures now up Mon, 16 June 2003 07:15 Go to next message
This is a sports exhaust made up by Paramatta Exhaust (the one on Windsor Rd) for an AE92 SX.

It runs from the cat-back and sounds nice, and passes pink slip no problem. It was just a bit loud on long trips wanting to have a conversation with people in the back Smile

I will put pictures up when I get them, but I think it is a 2'' system. PM me if you are interested. It is in Eastwood - Sydney

[Updated on: Wed, 02 July 2003 06:01]

Send a private message to this user    
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust Mon, 16 June 2003 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude, Im interested. Pics would be great. What sort of tail pipe has it got??? What price you looking at. Is it for a seca or corolla or are they the same setup???
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust Mon, 16 June 2003 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey again Razz Sorry I haven't got pictures, I am always having to borrow someone elses camera, so that makes things a little tougher. Expect these by Thursday.

It is not off a Seca Corolla, it is off a short SX. It has a single chrome tailpipe about, 5' or 6' in diameter. It has only done about maybe 10,000k at the max on the car. Looking at $200 for it all.

If that seems unreasonable, make an offer. It is a 2' system. (Swankie, if you were interesting in buying, I could give it to you at the same time you picked up the springs.)

Cheers Smile
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust Mon, 16 June 2003 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prob no good to me considering the fact that its for a sx corolla. I have got a muffler sitting int he garage with twin chrome erect 2 inch tips on it that carline mufflers can put on my cat with a 2 1/4 system from the cat back for just under $200
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust Mon, 16 June 2003 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah ok - that sounds nicer anyway - I didn't know how much it should go for.

$180.00 now

This system is piping + muffler naturally

swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust Mon, 16 June 2003 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might be a lil while before I get those springs put on my car. My g/f dented the inside of 1 of my rims so it leaks ai so before I get the springs put on my car, I gotta get the rim fixed
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust Mon, 16 June 2003 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah that sux big time dude. You will have to tell her that because of this you will have to do the springs yourself. Smile

Pictures coming soon!
GTI16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust Mon, 16 June 2003 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you tell me more about it, is it 2inch or 2.25 or 2.5 also i take its not stainless so does it have use mandral bends and what sort of muffler is on it.

Reagards
PAul H
minimatt
Newcomer

June 2003
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust Wed, 25 June 2003 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey rob,
sounds like a decent exhaust, can't wait for pictures, email them when ready to footey00@hotmail.com

cheers, matt
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust Thu, 26 June 2003 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where in eastwood are you , seeing as I am also in eastwood I wouldn't mind coming and having a look at it.
MRSECA
Regular

June 2003
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust Fri, 27 June 2003 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stainless steel?
u come down to sydney metro at all>
take it easy
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust Fri, 27 June 2003 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this system still available? if so what diamiter is it?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust Wed, 02 July 2003 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok folks, I have finally got the pictures. (went out and bought a cheapo digital camera Smile )

As I said it is custom made for this car by Parramatta Exhaust. Sounds great, is 2'' all the way. Origional cost $380, sell for $180. I hadn't even been on the car for a year.

http://www.goodshopping.com.au/celica/ex1.jpg
http://www.goodshopping.com.au/celica/ex2.jpg
http://www.goodshopping.com.au/celica/ex3.jpg

DiZ, you are welcome to come look at it! Or anyone... my number is 0412 184 470. I will be around tonight.

Cheers Rob
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust - Pictures now up Wed, 02 July 2003 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bid 180 pick up in a week (thursday)
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust - Pictures now up Fri, 11 July 2003 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale! Make me an offer Smile Diz can't do it right now so you don't have to bid over $180 Smile
dimsum
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust - Pictures now up Mon, 12 July 2004 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what was wrong with it? Might be interested.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust - Pictures now up Mon, 12 July 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would this fit a 4afe engine?

bump
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust - Pictures now up Tue, 13 July 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was sold ages ago to DiZ

[Updated on: Tue, 13 July 2004 00:46]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust - Pictures now up Tue, 13 July 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa dudes this is way sold!

yes to Diz.. and if you saw when I listed it.. lol.. over a year ago! Wink
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust - Pictures now up Tue, 13 July 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes should have checked the dates
look like i was...
http://members.inteliport.net/~easye/funny/OWNED.jpg
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust - Pictures now up Tue, 13 July 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Wink you're cool bro
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust - Pictures now up Tue, 13 July 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw are the 4age and 4afe exhaust the same? or should i go to techs n conversions
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust - Pictures now up Tue, 13 July 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just do a search dude

depends if it is bigport or not I think... if we are talking about where the zorst meets the head...

but I could be wrong Smile
-Talasas-
Regular

July 2004
Re: AE92 Sport Exhaust - Pictures now up Tue, 13 July 2004 12:55 Go to previous message
Yeah you're not kidding! I got all excited when I saw this!! I didn't even have an SX back then! Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Interest: Aw11 Mr2 Turbo Manifolds?
Next Topic:et turbo upgrade
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:03:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055699348449707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.