AuthorTopic
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon5.gif  Cars and Icecream Mon, 12 July 2004 23:19 Go to next message
Why icecream is just like cars Smile

You may not remember the first time you got to try Icecream, but Im guessing for most of us we liked it. It was probably Vanilla or chocolate and we would have thought it was the best flavour in the world.
But then we get to thinking that there are a shitload of other choices. If we dont try the other flavours how will we know which one we really like best and what flavour is really the one we are after. Can you imagine if you spent your whole life only having ever tried Vanilla ! I mean sure you like it, your happy with it, But damn dont you realise what you were missing the first time you get to try Chocolate choc chip or Mango. So what do we do. We try another flavour or two. Of course you keep going back to your favorite. You have to make sure its still the one you like best. You try a few new ones then reconfirm the one you remember as being the best, still is. Then you go and try a few more flavours.

Cars are kinda the same, the first couple were ok and I enjoyed them a lot. The first one is like Christmas. The fact you get to drive it means the biggest of shit boxs seems like a Ferrari. And hey unless you have driven something better, how would you know you werent getting all that you could be.
Then I got my first Celica and it raised the bar on what I expect from a vehicle. But still you have be sure about these things, Cars hang around a lot longer than icecream so you need to be even more certain you have settled on the right one. So you try a few more different varieties. You dont just look at them, you get them, drive them, see how they handle and get a really good feeling for if they are right for you or not. While you do this, you either keep thinking about your previous favorite OR you still have your favorite and you rotate the others to see if they are better. You do this for however long it takes you to be comfortable in your decision. I mean once you have road tested a decent number, you know what you liked and disliked about each one. You know the features your after, the ride comfort and the performance. Once you have this info you can stop with the random experiments and stay true to the one that really fits your needs. For me this is the TA22 Celica. Hence why there have been so many J

[Updated on: Mon, 12 July 2004 23:20]

Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Cars and Icecream Tue, 13 July 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, Icecream tends to be a lot like women too...
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: Cars and Icecream Tue, 13 July 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree, different ice cream like different cars can be fun, as you learn about all the different cars out there. And change can be good thing. That's what my dog Nessy used to say.

Just don't tell anyone on here if your taste in ice cream changes and it isn't a Toyota..hehehe

Ow the flames, their burning!!!!!!! Surprised

Ok sir, I will sell my Holden straight way! Anything to stop the burns!!!!!!

j/k Surprised
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: Cars and Icecream Tue, 13 July 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmm..... Iceeeeecreeeeeeam..... hrgghhhhhhh (drool)...
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Cars and Icecream Tue, 13 July 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Hehehehe.. icecream! That reminds me of a couple jokes...

seeyuzz
river
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Cars and Icecream Tue, 13 July 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool

thats what i can say. all the cars iv had always get compared to the TA22 and thats why iv stopped SLEEPING AROUND Laughing

i will get another car (either commy or audi) BUT will always stay true to the BEAST, cause thats what she is A BEAST
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cars and Icecream Wed, 14 July 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm,,,,
now I know why I want that Bike.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Cars and Icecream Thu, 15 July 2004 05:23 Go to previous message
yeah I fell in love with the wagon....... all I owned till I change over Finally to a sedan and am LOVING every Lick Laughing

Of course it helps that I not only changed flavour but brand also
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRSTY
Next Topic:There is no point to this thread
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:56:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048391819000244 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.