Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:38

i forget what brand it was shane Confused

I also have a Gf now as well, so we could always make it more interesting Wink

But i'm getting sick of your GF now. You can only do one girl for so long Confused
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:42

do you feel like a big man having to work that out?

Work what out? Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Laughing you've probably never been further west then Marburg oh wait, city slicker. I should say Mt Ommaney! oh and its not a big hill it's an escapement!

I think I know what that hill is that you call home. Seeing one of my customers is located there, I probably do.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on man, you know how much you guys love us Wink

Another friday nite at the port'd be grouse..i even know a little hideaway spot just for extra-curricular activities Wink
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:53

mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 18:42

do you feel like a big man having to work that out?

Work what out? Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Laughing you've probably never been further west then Marburg oh wait, city slicker. I should say Mt Ommaney! oh and its not a big hill it's an escapement!

I think I know what that hill is that you call home. Seeing one of my customers is located there, I probably do.

you feel like a big man having to work out how many months old you are?

well if you call that out in the middle of know where I'd hate to see what you'd be like in areas where there is over 200km distance between towns. you think you know? but have you been here?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 19:10

Umm, your the one that worked out that you were 244 months old Rolling Eyes

Quote:

well if you call that out in the middle of know where I'd hate to see what you'd be like in areas where there is over 200km distance between towns. you think you know? but have you been here?

Yes I have been there. I actually have relatives just across the road from the hospital.
And yes I have been to just about every other small ghost town in Australia.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 19:17

mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 19:10

Umm, your the one that worked out that you were 244 months old Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Yes I have been there. I actually have relatives just across the road from the hospital.
And yes I have been to just about every other small ghost town in Australia.

theres 4 Hospitals here I know of. but seeing your from brisbane you prollly only know the one on james street, so I'm not going into a shit fight over that.I am slowly lossing interest in this arguement as I have better things to do with my life. but, I must add. if you are calling somewhere with a population of about 90,000 people a small ghost town you haven't been here( sorry I couldn't understand your last comment "just about every other small ghost town in Australia" are you saying toowoomba's a ghost town?

oh you showed the working out of how many months old you are so you fucked up there Laughing
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 19:36

oh you showed the working out of how many months old you are so you fucked up there Laughing

Umm, Are you not the one who asked how many months old I was? When you finish grade 7 come back and read this thread.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

You two still at it...keeping me entertained Very Happy

Shane so you still gonna come share the sugar on friday or what? Wink
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 20:45

Shane so you still gonna come share the sugar on friday or what? Wink

Dont talk about adult things like this while mick is around, Tis not suitable for kids to read No No No
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

ok then icq me sweety Wink
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck me..
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 21:03

fuck me..

If you insist Rolling Eyes
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 20:41

mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 19:36

Umm, Are you not the one who asked how many months old I was? When you finish grade 7 come back and read this thread.

I finshed grade 7 way back in 1996 oh fuck I'm getting old like you Cool1
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 21:08

If only you had a real job and some qualifications like me to make your life not so pointless as it is now.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 21:10

mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 21:08

If only you had a real job and some qualifications like me to make your life not so pointless as it is now.

I'm happy the way I am mate. if only you had a life to add to that discription of yourself then you would be all set Twisted Evil
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 21:15

I'm happy the way I am mate. if only you had a life to add to that discription of yourself then you would be all set Twisted Evil

What do I need a life for? I have plenty of money, I have cars, I have a root, someone to do my washing, someone to cook my food and I have you to lick the sweat beneath my testicles!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

and you go fishing with me when you feel the desire, what else is needed? Rolling Eyes
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 21:50

Laughing

and you go fishing with me when you feel the desire, what else is needed? Rolling Eyes

I guess a boat is needed on that list Rolling Eyes
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and some naked girls (dunno if our gfs are up to it?) ...and lots of alcohol. And actuallyt catching some fish!

[Updated on: Tue, 13 July 2004 11:57]

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: URGENT MSG FOR QUEENSLAND MEMBERS Tue, 13 July 2004 12:02 Go to previous message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 21:36

mick wrote on Tue, 13 July 2004 21:15

What do I need a life for? I have plenty of money, I have cars, I have a root, someone to do my washing, someone to cook my food and I have you to lick the sweat beneath my testicles!

you. have testicles? Laughing Laughing Laughing i still think you need a life and some balls Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 13 July 2004 12:08]

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:digital video camera
Next Topic:P0rN FORUM!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 19:31:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057580471038818 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.