Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » EOI AE86 (JDM 4age transplant)-SYDNEY

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
86drift
Regular

October 2003
EOI AE86 (JDM 4age transplant)-SYDNEY Mon, 12 July 2004 12:41 Go to next message
Just testing the water for the time being but i am very sadly looking at selling my beloved hachi roku in the next few weeks specs as follows...

1983 ae86 silver in colour
184,k's on the clock

Engine
imported jap spec 4age from a trueno-treated VERY well with oil changed religiously every 10000 k's with mobile one-run only on bp ultimate & optimax
Original rwd manifold
Near new Knn panel filter inside Jdm airbox
Just fully serviced

Drivetrain
Jap spec T50 with fresh motul gear oil
Brand new clutch
Lightweight black 14" wheels (unknown brand)

Interior
Interior is immaculate very tidy with no bits and pieces missing
Sports steering wheel, Different drivers seat-very comfy with heaps of adjustments possible
System consisting of perfect condition sony cd head unit,pioneer 4 inch speakers at the front with 6.5 inch kenwood coaxials at the rear-also fully wired for amp install

The body is being restored and will possibly get a full respray depending on how things go-HEAPS of spares available-also got a few rare bits but not sure if ill let them go -

Super Rare Full front bar lip in gloss black-this is not the normal one-this is the exact same one as used on the JGTC ae86 looks very tough and ive never seen another in aus

Also got very rare and hard to come by Levin headlights in perfect condition-these are the late model ones with the thick metal grill brackets

Im currently looking for any interest and offers and before you ask pictures will be available soon. Alot of blood sweat and tears have gone into this car and i love it to death i previously would have scoffed at the notion of selling it but situations unfortunately change-

And please no bullshit offers i know what its worth and do not want my time as well as others wasted so any genuine interest and offers feel free to contact me
dbotros@aare.com.au

Send a private message to this user    
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI AE86 (JDM 4age transplant)-SYDNEY Tue, 13 July 2004 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check your email.
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI AE86 (JDM 4age transplant)-SYDNEY Wed, 14 July 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^^^
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI AE86 (JDM 4age transplant)-SYDNEY Wed, 14 July 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the levin headlights? pm me if ya want
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: EOI AE86 (JDM 4age transplant)-SYDNEY Wed, 14 July 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if only u were in melbourne :/
Wind86
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI AE86 (JDM 4age transplant)-SYDNEY Wed, 14 July 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will the Blood, Sweat and Tears come out when you step on the gas ??? ........ Good Luck with the sale Surprised
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI AE86 (JDM 4age transplant)-SYDNEY Sat, 17 July 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^^^
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI AE86 (JDM 4age transplant)-SYDNEY Tue, 20 July 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^^^
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: EOI AE86 (JDM 4age transplant)-SYDNEY Tue, 20 July 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$4000 enough

Cheers

Steve
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI AE86 (JDM 4age transplant)-SYDNEY Mon, 26 July 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit 4 grand Shocked i'd buy it now!!!!!!
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI AE86 (JDM 4age transplant)-SYDNEY Mon, 26 July 2004 13:47 Go to previous message
guys like i said for all SERIOUS offers please contact me...
As it stands ive had ALOT of genuine interest in the car-it is still in the shop being prepped and will be ready in the next week or 2-pictures will be available shortly thereafter and i will send pics to all those who ive already spoken to who have expressed a serious interest in the car

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: AE82 or AE92 SX Rolla Twincam in Exc Cond (Adelaide)
Next Topic:For Sale: 74 TA22 Auto $300 ono
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:09:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042459964752197 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.