Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 2TG and extras- now with pics(prices added)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Buster
Regular

May 2004
2TG and extras- now with pics(prices added) Wed, 14 July 2004 01:15 Go to next message
I have a 2TG coming out of my TA22 in mid August has s been rebuilt as per following bored to 1800cc, 8222 head, ported, polished and shaved, TRD valves, HD springs, 8220 cams, TRD high volume sump, twin 40mm Solex carbs, ramflo filters, pointless dizzy, match ported 4 into 1 extractors,

I also have an EFI set up for the motor which has been modified to suit turbo conversion and polished ( looks good) this includes injectors etc and has been assembled using stainless allen key bolts.

I also have a Delco computer and loom which was running on my old 2TG

At the moment plenum and computer are available and engine will be available mid August and I am open to offers on all items and would consider swap for some GT TA22 items

I am in Adelaide

Engine is still in car so if you are quick and local you can have a look/drive yourself !

For those who remember the car SLO-22 which was sold on this site back in May, this is that engine.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 July 2004 06:22]

Send a private message to this user    
Buster
Regular

May 2004
Re: 2TG and extras Thu, 15 July 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is the engine, EFI pics coming soonhttp://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5544http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5549

Attachment: ta222.jpg
(Size: 38.80KB, Downloaded 290 time(s))
Attachment: Dcp_Manifold (1).JPG
(Size: 29.60KB, Downloaded 272 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 15 July 2004 02:40]

Buster
Regular

May 2004
Re: 2TG and extras Thu, 15 July 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To save all of the PM's here are the prices I am asking, I am however looking for a pair of clear front indicators for my TA22 if someone is looking to trade/swap whatever.

Motor $900
Plenum $150
Delco and loom $200

Thanks too all who have so far enquired hope this makes life a little easier
NickTA22
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: 2TG and extras- now with pics(prices added) Thu, 15 July 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate. how much money have u put into the engine. sounds like she'd go alrght in a 22
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 2TG and extras- now with pics(prices added) Thu, 15 July 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would the plenum setup fit on a 3TGTE??? if so very very interested
Pheonix
Regular

May 2002

Re: 2TG and extras- now with pics(prices added) Thu, 15 July 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi im very interested in the Plenum, what has been done to it??
thanks
blake
bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: 2TG and extras- now with pics(prices added) Thu, 15 July 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
free bump! Smile

i can vouch for this motor! goes well for a 2TG, easily worth what he asking, as i know how much i spent rebuilding it!

good luck with the sale glenn.

Buster
Regular

May 2004
Re: 2TG and extras- now with pics(prices added) Thu, 15 July 2004 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nick the engine was built by bman in Melbourne so if he gets this post he may be willing to give you an idea of cost, the motor was in the car as is when I bought it from Melbourne, and yes John has done a fine job with thi 2TG it goes really well and is alot of fun especially witht he big induction noise of the solexes, ahh the old days !!

Blake and fade-e the plenum is essentially how you see it, polished with the only mod being that some of the holes for vaccum etc have been weded up and refinished to allow for boost to pump through, I don't kow if it will fit on a 3TGTE maybe someone else could answer that,

thanks for the enquiries everyone
Pheonix
Regular

May 2002

Re: 2TG and extras- now with pics(prices added) Fri, 16 July 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM waiting for ya Buster
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 2TG and extras- now with pics(prices added) Tue, 24 August 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering what delco it comes with? the re-tunable type?
does the package include all sensors?
im after a complete efi set up, what extra parts would i need to get this running?
very interested!

cheers, jesse!

[Updated on: Tue, 24 August 2004 07:23]

T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 2TG and extras- now with pics(prices added) Tue, 24 August 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate, I'm interested in the PLenum setup, have you anymore pictures available please?
Buster
Regular

May 2004
Re: 2TG and extras- now with pics(prices added) Tue, 24 August 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Jesse, The Delco is out of a N13 Pulsar same as Camira I think ?? It can be tuned i think as it is the same as the computer Tim Frost used to run in his TA22 before he went rotary and that would have been tuned to suit supercharger. The computer is at the moment just that with a loom of sorts for a 2TG, to get it running on anything you would need Throttle position sensor and things like that, some stuff is attached to the loom but I can't remember what, it's currently sitting in a box at a mates place and he is in South America at the moment so I won't be ab;e to check for a couple more weeks whats actually in there, but hey it did run my old 2tg very well and I am sure that the only sensor that isn't there is the TPS cos that went with the Plenum, So if you are interested make an offer

Buster
Regular

May 2004
Re: 2TG and extras- now with pics(prices added) Tue, 24 August 2004 08:18 Go to previous message
Sorry plenum went ages ago to WA
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wrecking RA23 celica SE QLD
Next Topic:Mazda 14" Alloys FS *PIC*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:07:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060169696807861 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.